• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 1:50 AM, tanithh said:

Is there any way that I can make this mod use alternate cum textures, rather than the 4k textures that it comes with? I really want to use this and 

in conjunction.

Use in conjunction with insane cum retexture. Ok I got that. Could you help with how to install? Do I rename something and what do I replace? 

4k is a little much for me.

I dont use SL framework (I use OSA) but I'd like to use cum on anything with a retexture because it shows up as pixels for me.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, SE player here. If I optimize the meshes and save in CK, I'm good to use this in SE right? I used it before in SE when I wasn't aware of unoptimized meshes and file form factors which probably lead to my crashes. It was also before there was a stable RaceMenu for SE. If I enable the schlong magic will the animation still work for SE and will it make every spell and shout I cast come from the schlong? I can kinda live with that for a futanari character, but still.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:33 PM, Futanari Fever said:

Hey, SE player here. If I optimize the meshes and save in CK, I'm good to use this in SE right? I used it before in SE when I wasn't aware of unoptimized meshes and file form factors which probably lead to my crashes. It was also before there was a stable RaceMenu for SE. If I enable the schlong magic will the animation still work for SE and will it make every spell and shout I cast come from the schlong? I can kinda live with that for a futanari character, but still.

It works without a single hint of trouble in SE once the meshes are optimized and the esp is saved in Creation Kit 64. It is one of the mods which never gave me any difficulty to convert whatsoever. Where SOS VectorPlexus UNP and Schlong Protective Gears needed new plug-ins written from the ground up for SE, this one was just plug and play.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 6:17 PM, FauxFurry said:

It works without a single hint of trouble in SE once the meshes are optimized and the esp is saved in Creation Kit 64. It is one of the mods which never gave me any difficulty to convert whatsoever. Where SOS VectorPlexus UNP and Schlong Protective Gears needed new plug-ins written from the ground up for SE, this one was just plug and play.

Followed your instructions, just want to say it went off without a hitch for me as well. Thank you

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Would it be possible to change the size of the cum splat according to character size and/or schlong size? When you play a dwarf/hobbit/halfling or just a small character it's strange to suddenly see a splat on the wall nearly the size as yourself.

On the other hand if you play a giant character, like 2 or even 3 times larger than most normal NPCs, the splat on the wall seems too small.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Sure, but be aware the meshes can be pretty dark in certain lights.

thank you, i´ll try it out

edit:

had to reinstall xp32 with the magic nipple thing, now everything works, it´s a funny little mod, you can actually walk and cum on on anything , i think it´s time for me to waste more cum... ?

coasa.jpg.bbb158852be9c2d0091229386345834b.jpg

Edited by sickboy791
On 8/10/2022 at 10:56 AM, sickboy791 said:

thank you, i´ll try it out

edit:

had to reinstall xp32 with the magic nipple thing, now everything works, it´s a funny little mod, you can actually walk and cum on on anything , i think it´s time for me to waste more cum... ?

coasa.jpg.bbb158852be9c2d0091229386345834b.jpg

Since you got it to work like that I guess I should ask you. My cum spray is currently working. I reinstalled XP32 with magic nipples but for some reason the "jerking off" animation and the milk spray isn't appearing or working. In my MCM menu for XP32, there were no "Player" option for "Magic Style". It was only for "Non Player". 

Here's my XP32 setup screen. I tried both Floating and Floating Alternative. 

Untitled.png.908aa5ff01d3b687a13d06b66de70f23.png

If you could help me, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

Edited by JustWrong
7 hours ago, JustWrong said:

Since you got it to work like that I guess I should ask you. My cum spray is currently working. I reinstalled XP32 with magic nipples but for some reason the "jerking off" animation and the milk spray isn't appearing or working. In my MCM menu for XP32, there were no "Player" option for "Magic Style". It was only for "Non Player". 

Here's my XP32 setup screen. I tried both Floating and Floating Alternative. 

Untitled.png.908aa5ff01d3b687a13d06b66de70f23.png

If you could help me, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

hmm alright let´s see i hope i can remember this correctly here´s what i did :

1.download le version 1.3 from here and extract to a new folder called data

2.open up Cathedral select the new data folder, click tab polygonmesh and select full optimization, click on tab textures and select necessary optimization and generate mipmaps, click run and close cathedral

3.open nif optimizer, you can do a scan it will say there are no mipmaps don´t know why it say´s that...allthe same...click alloptions on except headparts and smooth normals and click optimize

3. download the esp from @Gukahn and overwrite the original le or try my se version of the mod   cum_on_anythingSE.zip and install with modmanager

4. uninstall xp32 and delete the archive and install xp32 vers. 4.72 se , install everything like you did but with Magic Nipple Floating Alternative like the description says deploy the mods and sort load order...run fnis with the first 3 options on

5.start game open racemenu go to tab magic and turn shout style and magic style on as described (turn shout style (all) on as well)

6.open console type help magical and player.additem "xxx" 1 read the book i don´t think you need dragonsouls...and thats it i think

hope that helps, have fun

Edited by sickboy791
2 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

hmm alright let´s see i hope i can remember this correctly here´s what i did :

1.download le version 1.3 from here and extract to a new folder called data

2.open up Cathedral select the new data folder, click tab polygonmesh and select full optimization, click on tab textures and select necessary optimization and generate mipmaps, click run and close cathedral

3.open nif optimizer, you can do a scan it will say there are no mipmaps don´t know why it say´s that...allthe same...click alloptions on except headparts and smooth normals and click optimize

3. download the esp from @Gukahn and overwrite the original le or try my se version of the mod   cum_on_anythingSE.zip and install with modmanager

4. uninstall xp32 and delete the archive and install xp32 vers. 4.72 se , install everything like you did but with Magic Nipple Floating Alternative like the description says deploy the mods and sort load order...run fnis with the first 3 options on

5.start game open racemenu go to tab magic and turn shout style and magic style on as described (turn shout style (all) on as well)

6.open console type help magical and player.additem "xxx" 1 read the book i don´t think you need dragonsouls...and thats it i think

hope that helps, have fun

Thank you so much! All I was missing was running FNIS with the first 3 options on. I don't think I saw that in the original mod description but I could be blind. 

Thinking about it, it could also be the fact that I didn't turn "Shout Style (All)" to 1 in racemenu.

Edited by JustWrong