[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

On 3/11/2019 at 12:05 AM, Alex719 said:

Hey guys, I have a problem with the mod. Whenever I try to use the mod, it always crashes while loading says "Loading Databases". I tried disabling all other mods but still wouldn't work. Any ideas? Thanks!

The mod isn't updated for 3.0.x

As for your crash problem, delete the religions and cultures folder from the mod.

• 1 month later...

Hello you.

Any info from Nox that she is working on update or not?  :)

Once again I went into the realm of Crusader kings and downloaded my favourite mod but the game crashes all the time so Ive scroll a bit through the comments here and noticed that hte mod is outdated so... Just want to know if update is on the horizon or not :) thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I have to confirm that this mod is indeed abandoned.

I suffered some physical health issues, as well as some emotional trauma, and then major work problems.  I am only just now returning to modding, but any new work I do will be for CK3.

While I always said this if asked, anyone is free to take anything from this mod and run with it if they want to.  Please be aware that a lot of the graphics were used without permission (I am not an artist, sadly.)

I do want to close by thanking everyone who supported me in this mod.

--Noxie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...