Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

• 1 month later...

Hello, I've been playing this game for a very long time, I like playing it because I satisfy all my intimate desires that I would like to transfer to life, but I don't know how my partner will react. This game is exceptionally liberating because you can do things I've never done in my sex life, and one day I decided to tell my partner about my desires; I said I wanted to try the services  of Strap-on Mistress London .She uses anal balls, whips, masks, and Long Tail. It seems that my partner approved of my desires; one of these days, we will use her services and go to an intimate store and buy everything to create my soul.

Edited by peterwalk
  • 3 months later...

So question, since it has been a while since the mod was made. Did you ever figure out the "equip during sex and unequip after" thing you discussed a while back? 

Cause I only just now found out that I have some animations installed that could definitely use a strapon in them, but there wasn't any that appeared during the scene. So this could be really useful for those moments.

6 hours ago, DIO over Za Warudo said:

So question, since it has been a while since the mod was made. Did you ever figure out the "equip during sex and unequip after" thing you discussed a while back? 

Cause I only just now found out that I have some animations installed that could definitely use a strapon in them, but there wasn't any that appeared during the scene. So this could be really useful for those moments.

Hi. it has been done way early in WW. There is a setting somewere ( in WW) that automatically equips the strapon when needed and unequips it when the animation ends.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks so much for making this mod! i've been using it for years now :)

i was just wondering, is there any version that works in the wickedwhims body selector? or any plans to update the mod to allow that? i'm not sure if it's just a switch that needs to be flipped or if it requires more backend coding than that.

thanks for your time!

17 hours ago, cyprium said:

thanks so much for making this mod! i've been using it for years now :)

i was just wondering, is there any version that works in the wickedwhims body selector? or any plans to update the mod to allow that? i'm not sure if it's just a switch that needs to be flipped or if it requires more backend coding than that.

thanks for your time!

What do you mean? It has it;s own menu to select the strapon you want.

I cannot make this work for whatever reason. Any ideas? I tried using a mod manager I have it in ...\The Sims 4\Mods folder but nothing is working. Maybe its the new patch breaking it?

Nevermind. Figured out its in the documents folder where it needs to be.... my bad!

Edited by bloodvixen69
Add stuff
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Everyone !!

The next WW version will include some changes that affect the strapon and the way it works now. In order for it to continue working it has to be updated for the next WW version. So to avoid it breaking when you will update WW, please redownload them and replace the files you have.
This version will work with future WW updates and the current one so you don't have to worry about it not working until WW is updated. 

Enjoy :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 3:54 PM, azmodan22 said:

Hello Everyone !!

The next WW version will include some changes that affect the strapon and the way it works now. In order for it to continue working it has to be updated for the next WW version. So to avoid it breaking when you will update WW, please redownload them and replace the files you have.
This version will work with future WW updates and the current one so you don't have to worry about it not working until WW is updated. 

Enjoy :)

Hey Everyone, WW just got updated.

If your strapon does not work, redownload the files and you are good to go.

:)

15 hours ago, SnakeGandhi said:

So, just for some extra variety in my game, i had made some recolors of your strap-on. They worked without any trouble for the previous versions of WW. Any idea on what I have to do to make them work with the new strap-on system?

For the new system they need to be done as cas parts for WW so you need to update them.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, this is a great mod and really enhanced the entire Wicked Whims mod so thank you for all of your work. So I've updated everything and in some animations the strap ons work fine but in others they simply disappear. Even from the same animators, from one scene to the next they just disappear. Any advice?

2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

First off, this is a great mod and really enhanced the entire Wicked Whims mod so thank you for all of your work. So I've updated everything and in some animations the strap ons work fine but in others they simply disappear. Even from the same animators, from one scene to the next they just disappear. Any advice?

There is a setting that you want to activate:

Go to Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Sex Strapon Settings > Strapon Predicted Sex Gender Recognition (just make sure this last one has a check mark and it should fix your problem.

• 1 month later...