Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

1 minute ago, takasugi77 said:

But does that work for the accessories?  The idea is for my female Sims to keep their clothes on during sex with the stapon.  I see where to select the default strapons, but it doesn't seem to be working after I select one.

Screenshot 2024-03-27 121635.png

For the strapon to equip your sims must remove their clothes. If you want the strapon to be over the clothes then you need to equip the accessory one. BUT the accessory version doe Not automatically equip, you must manually equip it before sex.

10 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

For the strapon to equip your sims must remove their clothes. If you want the strapon to be over the clothes then you need to equip the accessory one. BUT the accessory version doe Not automatically equip, you must manually equip it before sex.

You see my Sims are actually in a sex club that has fixed clothes.  The girls have pants outfits, the men (when they're not nude), have skivvies/speedos.  When the club is active, all of the Sims change to the fixed outfits.  They change to the correct outfits but minus the strapons.  I guess I could go into each female Sim and manually put on the strapon accessory, if that's what you're referring to.

Edit:  looks like it works; but it would be nice if wasn't just a manual fix every time I wanted to use that accessory.

Screenshot 2024-03-27 223549.png

Edited by takasugi77
13 hours ago, takasugi77 said:

You see my Sims are actually in a sex club that has fixed clothes.  The girls have pants outfits, the men (when they're not nude), have skivvies/speedos.  When the club is active, all of the Sims change to the fixed outfits.  They change to the correct outfits but minus the strapons.  I guess I could go into each female Sim and manually put on the strapon accessory, if that's what you're referring to.

Edit:  looks like it works; but it would be nice if wasn't just a manual fix every time I wanted to use that accessory.

Screenshot 2024-03-27 223549.png

Why don't you just add the strapon to the club outfits for the girls?

• 2 weeks later...