Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

4 hours ago, 71joker said:

Is there a way for a female sim in werewolf form to use the strapon?  Right now, there is nothing there when in werewolf form, but it is there in human form.  Everything seems to work fine with alien sims and vampire sims.

Yea... not something I can controll. You need to ask Turbodriver about that.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Azul Indigo said:

For some reasons, my sim strap-on is invisible even though it is equipped. How can I fix it?

I don't know. you might have and old version.

8 hours ago, althekoolkid said:

Is there a way to make these selectable in WickedWhims? 

They are selectable in WW. Download the latest version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello hello. I just wanted to say that I love the mod a lot. Probably my favorite Wicked Whim addition. However, I've ran into an issue where the strap-on will remove all parts of the "bottom" including the shoes and pants (when I say pants in this post, I'm referring to the CAS bottom) when I manually undress the bottoms during animations, or when it automatically undresses for the animation. I would rather the shoes be left on in some animations. And just to clarify as well in case it helps, I prefer to turn off the option for automatic undressing, because some animations will completely remove all parts of the outfit regardless, so I typically go in manually and remove parts of or all of the outfit as the animation calls for it instead. 

This is of course not an issue if the strap-on is a part of the outfit. The shoe options will remain. It's just that, if I remember correctly, undressing the pants and shoes were separate options at some point before with  Wicked Whims. I'd rather be able to start a playlist with certain pants, and then transition to a strap-on later on you know? And having the same outfit with just a strap-on would quickly take up outfit slots for me. So, I don't know if there would be a "fix" to this because the feature to take off individual parts of the bottom during animations (as in removing the shoes separate from the pants and vice versa) seems to have been simply removed. If you have any insight, I would love to hear it, but I was just wondering if you have considered making your strap-ons an accessory piece like an earring so that it could be placed over pants and shoes. That way, the strap-ons could be simply be manually removed depending on the animation. And this would also allow the strap-ons to be used in conjunction with some bottoms to really offer some nice options for outfits as well without having the bottoms be removed. I think it'd be a nice idea and remedy for these issues, though I obviously don't know how extensive of an endeavor that would be. Thank you for any help or insight you can provide though! :)

Edited by BlueShy
3 hours ago, BlueShy said:

Hello hello. I just wanted to say that I love the mod a lot. Probably my favorite Wicked Whim addition. However, I've ran into an issue where the strap-on will remove all parts of the "bottom" including the shoes and pants (when I say pants in this post, I'm referring to the CAS bottom) when I manually undress the bottoms during animations, or when it automatically undresses for the animation. I would rather the shoes be left on in some animations. And just to clarify as well in case it helps, I prefer to turn off the option for automatic undressing, because some animations will completely remove all parts of the outfit regardless, so I typically go in manually and remove parts of or all of the outfit as the animation calls for it instead. 

This is of course not an issue if the strap-on is a part of the outfit. The shoe options will remain. It's just that, if I remember correctly, undressing the pants and shoes were separate options at some point before with  Wicked Whims. I'd rather be able to start a playlist with certain pants, and then transition to a strap-on later on you know? And having the same outfit with just a strap-on would quickly take up outfit slots for me. So, I don't know if there would be a "fix" to this because the feature to take off individual parts of the bottom during animations (as in removing the shoes separate from the pants and vice versa) seems to have been simply removed. If you have any insight, I would love to hear it, but I was just wondering if you have considered making your strap-ons an accessory piece like an earring so that it could be placed over pants and shoes. That way, the strap-ons could be simply be manually removed depending on the animation. And this would also allow the strap-ons to be used in conjunction with some bottoms to really offer some nice options for outfits as well without having the bottoms be removed. I think it'd be a nice idea and remedy for these issues, though I obviously don't know how extensive of an endeavor that would be. Thank you for any help or insight you can provide though! :)

Hi, 

The strapon is actually an outfit and it is automaticaly equiped by WW when the animation calls for it. For example when a female is playing the male part in an animation she will equip the strapon. If you want your girl to have the strap on equiped during an animation while also keep her pant os, then yes it would help if the strapon was an accesory. But if it was an accessory it would not auto equip and un-equip. It will always be on as part of the outfit. And that would be even more annoying as you would have to go in CAS to equip it or remove it.

When it comes to shoes you need to check the undresing options in WW as the have changed. You now have the option to automaticaly remove shoes ans shocks when the bottom is removed and I think those options are enabled by default. Just go in WW undresing options and turn them off.

Hope I have helped.

20 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Hi, 

The strapon is actually an outfit and it is automaticaly equiped by WW when the animation calls for it. For example when a female is playing the male part in an animation she will equip the strapon. If you want your girl to have the strap on equiped during an animation while also keep her pant os, then yes it would help if the strapon was an accesory. But if it was an accessory it would not auto equip and un-equip. It will always be on as part of the outfit. And that would be even more annoying as you would have to go in CAS to equip it or remove it.

When it comes to shoes you need to check the undresing options in WW as the have changed. You now have the option to automaticaly remove shoes ans shocks when the bottom is removed and I think those options are enabled by default. Just go in WW undresing options and turn them off.

Hope I have helped.

Hello,

I'm actually glad someone posted about this.  I had asked about having a strap-on accessory previously in another post.  I'm not keen on modding on my own, but have at least attempted to convert the the strap-on clothing mod into an accessory, so my female sim could wear it over pants; but to date I have no success.  I wouldn't think it would be so difficult.

4 hours ago, takasugi77 said:

Hello,

I'm actually glad someone posted about this.  I had asked about having a strap-on accessory previously in another post.  I'm not keen on modding on my own, but have at least attempted to convert the the strap-on clothing mod into an accessory, so my female sim could wear it over pants; but to date I have no success.  I wouldn't think it would be so difficult.

It wouldn't be so difficult to do so, I just haven't done so cus I think it would cause more problems that it would solve. Your sim would Always wear it as part of her outfit and you would have to disable the auto strap on feature, wich will affect all outfits. You will also not be able to select is as a strap on through WW menu as it will not be a CAS part (I think)

Anyway, I will look into it and convert it.

5 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

It wouldn't be so difficult to do so, I just haven't done so cus I think it would cause more problems that it would solve. Your sim would Always wear it as part of her outfit and you would have to disable the auto strap on feature, wich will affect all outfits. You will also not be able to select is as a strap on through WW menu as it will not be a CAS part (I think)

Anyway, I will look into it and convert it.

I'd definitely appreciate it.  The Sim would only wear the strap-on accessory during sex obviously.  I'd take it off everywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone !

After popular demand I have made the strapon available as an accessory (Left Ring). You can find it in the ring category. The accessory version is Not available through WW menu obviously.

Note that with the accessory version there will be clipping and texture issues with some outfits, especialy if the creator of that outfit did not use the default S4 body. That cannot be prevented.

Enjoy :)

hi! i looked all over and couldn't find an answer, so i figured i asked here

i'm not getting the M/F animations i have installed with my lesbian couples, if i tick the "anything goes" then every sim will perform any gender act, and if i tick the "recognise male as both" also makes them perform solo acts like female sims jerking off with a strap on, which is kinda weird.

if i understand correctly only the B/M+F or B+B animations are available, am i missing something that would make the strapon use available for all of the M/F animations without having to tick those two boxes?

also "Strapon Predicted Sex Gender Recognition" is active

thank you for an amazing mod, and sorry if the question has been asked already

Edited by stockatzo
16 minutes ago, stockatzo said:

hi! i looked all over and couldn't find an answer, so i figured i asked here

i'm not getting the M/F animations i have installed with my lesbian couples, if i tick the "anything goes" then every sim will perform any gender act, and if i tick the "recognise male as both" also makes them perform solo acts like female sims jerking off with a strap on, which is kinda weird.

if i understand correctly only the B/M+F or B+B animations are available, am i missing something that would make the strapon use available for all of the M/F animations without having to tick those two boxes?

also "Strapon Predicted Sex Gender Recognition" is active

thank you for an amazing mod, and sorry if the question has been asked already

You need to select "Recognize Females as both", not males.

55 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

You need to select "Recognize Females as both", not males.

thank you for the reply!

if i check "recognise females as both (allows male sims to play female roles)" there's no change in the available animations, still only the B+F are available not the M+F

if i check "recognise males as both (allows female sims to play male roles)" then i get every animations but with my previously stated annoying problem

pretty confusing, i know

4 hours ago, stockatzo said:

thank you for the reply!

if i check "recognise females as both (allows male sims to play female roles)" there's no change in the available animations, still only the B+F are available not the M+F

if i check "recognise males as both (allows female sims to play male roles)" then i get every animations but with my previously stated annoying problem

pretty confusing, i know

Yea, I see where the problem is and unfortunately, you can't fix that. The reason that this happens is beacause the animator who has made those animation has made them available for both genders while he shouldn't. I bet that you also get some animations where the female plays the female role but she does equip the strapon for some reason. That is because that animator has made those animations for both genders but has not made the xml correctly so it will not equip the strapon if is played by a female.

2 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Yea, I see where the problem is and unfortunately, you can't fix that. The reason that this happens is beacause the animator who has made those animation has made them available for both genders while he shouldn't. I bet that you also get some animations where the female plays the female role but she does equip the strapon for some reason. That is because that animator has made those animations for both genders but has not made the xml correctly so it will not equip the strapon if is played by a female.

ah i understand, well i guess that's how it goes. thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...