Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BURNCHEMIST said:

Hello! I seem to be having an odd issue! When i try to apply the mod to a female sim it does not work. It does not show up and the textures turn into a red and white checked mess with question marks. Did I mess it up?

Screenshot 2023-12-21 002320.png

That happens when you are missing textures. You need to install all 3 strapons.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, supersailorjoonie said:

for some reason, my strap ons are not showing up during sex. it won't even give me the option to have vaginal sex with another female sim despite having the strap ons in my mods folder. any help would be appreciated!

You need to check your WW stettings both for enabling FF animations and for the strapon to be autimatically equiped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Xoxic_killer said:

My sim just shows up in this red and white pattern and I don't know what I did wrong

You are missing some textures. Install All the strapon files and it will work ok.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:18 PM, supersailorjoonie said:

for some reason, my strap ons are not showing up during sex. it won't even give me the option to have vaginal sex with another female sim despite having the strap ons in my mods folder. any help would be appreciated!

I'm having the same issues - always used to work and stopped working about a month ago - no changes to setting etc. so is it a WW change?

Just to clarify, i just mean the part about the Strap-on not showing up during sex animations. 

Can you please advise @azmodan22?

Edited by Voods99
Additional Info
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

You are missing textures, you need to install all three files.

oh tysm, now it works!

But do you have any suggestions on how to make him show up during sex? When you put it on as an accessory, it overlaps your clothes, I don't know how to do that

21 minutes ago, anonimaaa02 said:

oh tysm, now it works!

But do you have any suggestions on how to make him show up during sex? When you put it on as an accessory, it overlaps your clothes, I don't know how to do that

Thats the idea of the accessoty one. To use it just during sex, select the one you what for your sim through the WW menu and make sure the option to Auto Equip strapon is on also in WW menu.

I noticed some people mentioning that the strapon is an accessory; but the first page of this thread still shows it as a "clothing bottom".  Is there a link to download the files as an accessory?  As I've posted earlier, I'm hoping to have this available to put over clothing.

6 minutes ago, takasugi77 said:

I noticed some people mentioning that the strapon is an accessory; but the first page of this thread still shows it as a "clothing bottom".  Is there a link to download the files as an accessory?  As I've posted earlier, I'm hoping to have this available to put over clothing.

Click oth the download button. You will find both versions there.

On 3/21/2024 at 12:16 PM, azmodan22 said:

Click oth the download button. You will find both versions there.

Hi and thanks for the heads up about the accessories download.  I downloaded the files and see it in CAS, but I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong because it's not showing up during the Wicked Whims sex animations.  Could there be some option that I need to turn on?

Screenshot 2024-03-26 121711.png

Screenshot 2024-03-26 122818.png

Edited by takasugi77
19 hours ago, takasugi77 said:

Hi and thanks for the heads up about the accessories download.  I downloaded the files and see it in CAS, but I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong because it's not showing up during the Wicked Whims sex animations.  Could there be some option that I need to turn on?

Screenshot 2024-03-26 121711.png

Screenshot 2024-03-26 122818.png

Yes, you need to select the strapon for your sims through the customization menu of WW, and you need to turn on the option to automatically equip strapon in ww settings.

4 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Yes, you need to select the strapon for your sims through the customization menu of WW, and you need to turn on the option to automatically equip strapon in ww settings.

But does that work for the accessories?  The idea is for my female Sims to keep their clothes on during sex with the stapon.  I see where to select the default strapons, but it doesn't seem to be working after I select one.

Screenshot 2024-03-27 121635.png