Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

17 hours ago, charlotteprather12 said:

I am having trouble with the strapon showing up during animations I have everything downloaded so I have no clue what else to do because even the menu is still showing up blank

That is because those animations are designed that way. The strap on is equiped automatically and those animations equip it. nothing to do with the strapon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 11:22 AM, azmodan22 said:

You propably have a rig installed in your mods folder that you need to remove.

Having the same problem as the individual who you answered to the strap ons not animating correctly. I'm not sure what a rig is to remove to get it to properly animate. Sorry if it's something obvious, but would a rig be easy to notice by file type or a naming convention? I had the strap ons animating correctly in the past, but after an install on a fresh computer the animations are not working (I didn't copy my mods over directly so it's a new set of mod downloads and installs). After looking at rigs online for a bit, the only thing I might have that applies is Better Body perhaps? I don;t have any of your rigs installed that I know of unless it was packaged with you animations or BDSM packages.

7 hours ago, GusGusGoose said:

Having the same problem as the individual who you answered to the strap ons not animating correctly. I'm not sure what a rig is to remove to get it to properly animate. Sorry if it's something obvious, but would a rig be easy to notice by file type or a naming convention? I had the strap ons animating correctly in the past, but after an install on a fresh computer the animations are not working (I didn't copy my mods over directly so it's a new set of mod downloads and installs). After looking at rigs online for a bit, the only thing I might have that applies is Better Body perhaps? I don;t have any of your rigs installed that I know of unless it was packaged with you animations or BDSM packages.

A rig is a sims skeleton. If you dont have mine then you propably have someone elses. The only reason for the strapon not being animated correctly is either a skeleton conflict or the animation was made wrong. But in that case it would only happen to that animation, not all of them.

14 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

A rig is a sims skeleton. If you dont have mine then you propably have someone elses. The only reason for the strapon not being animated correctly is either a skeleton conflict or the animation was made wrong. But in that case it would only happen to that animation, not all of them.

Thank you for the quick reply. I'll look around my mods and see what I can find. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, tic_chick said:

please may I ask if this file is still available? As I attempt to unzip the file to install - it state the following in the attached screenshot: But asks me to enter a password to unzip from the owner 

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 16.20.12.png

That is not my file. I have no idea what that is. 

18 hours ago, tic_chick said:

please may I ask if this file is still available? As I attempt to unzip the file to install - it state the following in the attached screenshot: But asks me to enter a password to unzip from the owner 

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 16.20.12.png

This file is for Sims 3 from Mike24 animations , password is mike24

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, JPorter27 said:

Hi, I found it in the ring category in CAS but I put it on and my entire Sim goes red and white with question marks. I downloaded the newest version of WhickedWhims and nothing seems to work

You are missing textures then. You need to install all strapon files.

5 hours ago, Turtle9 said:

Hello, I don't exactly get how this works ,care to guide me please?

Just install all the files and select it in the WW menu.

3 hours ago, Bizarro said:

Has there been any update to the modified Skeleton mesh (I mean actual skeleton) with the strapon added? :D

It does not need an update. It works with the modified sceleton.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, this update doesn't work for me either.

i downloaded all strapons in my mods folder and it doesn't show while they're having sex, in CAS, or even in WW settings to choose default strapon...

the f/f animations work, but there's an invisible strapon or something :/

it used to work when i played a while ago but after redownloading, no luck. please help;;;

• 2 weeks later...