Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

On 4/2/2023 at 2:28 PM, MochiPebble said:

I've been having troubles with the strap on not being equipped during animations. I managed to get it to work once but after it just didn't work again. Not sure how to fix it.

You must enable the auto equip option in ww menu.

21 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

You must enable the auto equip option in ww menu.

Where is that? All I can see is set default strap and nothing is there? I made them underwear to change into also with the strap but the strap never appears. Can you help please?

3 hours ago, choccylobe said:

Where is that? All I can see is set default strap and nothing is there? I made them underwear to change into also with the strap but the strap never appears. Can you help please?

You can choose the strap on through the cutomise sim menu from WW.

44 minutes ago, choccylobe said:

I’ve chosen the strap in modify underwear but it doesn’t appear while the animation is happening 

Dont choose it in that menu. There a menu Specificaly for the strapon

13 hours ago, choccylobe said:

It doesn’t come up in the strap on menu. It asks me to select a default but the option is empty 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Double check if you downloaded the normal version and not the accessory version. Happened to me. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CiarKat said:

I believe I have downloaded correctly but the mod is not applying, when i try to place it on the sim it turns them white and red with a question mark

You are missing some textures. You need to install all the strapons for them to work correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, neanderthot01 said:

I am finding some issues, when equipping this to an un outfit the whole outfit is bugged and she is red and with question marks and it doesnt work in the animation. am i doing something wrong?

Yes, You are missing textures. You need to install all the strapon files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, KTF said:

Hey there, 

Any way to prevent your mod to appear in CAS but only in WW selector ?

Thank you for this mod ! ♥

Don't think so. What is the problem with it appearing in CAS? 

On 7/6/2023 at 2:49 PM, azmodan22 said:

Don't think so. What is the problem with it appearing in CAS? 

Well the issue is with censorship, with nude cas pictures, you basically can't use CAS if people are in the same room as you're in. 

3 hours ago, KTF said:

Well the issue is with censorship, with nude cas pictures, you basically can't use CAS if people are in the same room as you're in. 

I have always been able to use CAS regardless of who is in the room with my sim. I however always use to 'cheat' code 'cas.fulleditmode' so I dont know if that will solve your issue. you can try it.

On 7/8/2023 at 9:30 PM, azmodan22 said:

I have always been able to use CAS regardless of who is in the room with my sim. I however always use to 'cheat' code 'cas.fulleditmode' so I dont know if that will solve your issue. you can try it.

I was talking about real life people in your room ^^ Basically if you want to play the sims without being afraid of nsfw content popping up on your screen

Since WW does this with its "TURBODRIVER_CAS_DefaultUnderwear" I was wondering if there was a plan to change the picture in CAS or simply prevent players from using your strapons outside of WW selector