Azmodan22 Female Strapon Collection (Updated 24/01/2023)

4 hours ago, Ashenthorn said:

@azmodan22 Thanks so much for this perfect mod. I cannot play without it. ?

I have never had any problems with it - I just installed it and WW, and everything was done automatically after setting my Gender settings in WW:

gs.png.d51635d391eeda206888bbbb23c9d32e.png

Never had to search for it in CAS, never had to manually equip.. it just WORKS.

Now just a minor request...

How do we get these strapons to squirt? My ladies need cumshots!

Oh.. I'm doing some testing, but I think installing Nandong's tongue/head replacement has caused a slight misalignment to the strapons.

I don't thik so. I use the tongue replacement too.

For the squirting/cummshots all you have to do is.....nothing :D

Latest animations (some of them have become public ) have effects is them and the females will cum with the strapon too. Cum effects will also be applied as  well.

The ones for the hamper have that for example.

58 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Latest animations (some of them have become public ) have effects is them and the females will cum with the strapon too. Cum effects will also be applied as  well.

The ones for the hamper have that for example.

I just saw one for the first time.. excellent. I have quite a few animations installed but never saw any strapon cumshots until just now.

Do other animators have to update their animations to include this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, My Wicked Whims and my game are both up to date and the mod worked great for a while until it randomly broke on 7/21/19 and was caught by both MCCC's Last Exception and Better Exceptions which are both up to date as well.  It also shows up broken on the sim in CAS causing the color blocking with the question marks look. Does the mod suddenly require a mesh, does it need to be updated or is there an alternative solution as well as a discord for these types of questions? Thanks!

23 minutes ago, BellaLily143 said:

Hi, My Wicked Whims and my game are both up to date and the mod worked great for a while until it randomly broke on 7/21/19 and was caught by both MCCC's Last Exception and Better Exceptions which are both up to date as well.  It also shows up broken on the sim in CAS causing the color blocking with the question marks look. Does the mod suddenly require a mesh, does it need to be updated or is there an alternative solution as well as a discord for these types of questions? Thanks!

Do you have al 3 stapron installed?

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, ropegasm said:

This is so awesome! Would it be all right if I recolored it and uploaded it to sites?

Yea, but as with all recolors you can not include the original mesh in your package. You can only include your new textures.

And of course the appropriate credits. :)

31 minutes ago, penispimppi said:

Hey, im not able to have sex with 2 females. It just says that there aren't nearby anyone to have "vaginal" or "anal" sex but when I invate a male over im able to have sex with them.

To have the MF animation available for FF, you must go in Gender Settings and choose "Female as Both".

That way, females can have MF animations by equiping the strapon

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2016 at 16:14, azmodan22 said:

Ver archivo

Sims 4 Colección Strapon Femenina

Seperator-_L1-400.png

Este mod agregará dos versiones de un strapon femenino como parte de la ropa. El strapon es una malla 3D y no solo una textura, y sí, es compatible con deslizadores de peso y huesos del pene.
Puede encontrarlo en cualquiera de las categorías de ropa en CAS.
Lo he diseñado de manera que tenga la misma posición que el pene masculino, por lo que es compatible con todas las animaciones de WickedWimps si un sims femenino reproduce las animaciones masculinas.

String.jpg

El Strapon viene en una variedad de opciones y todos tienen 3 subopciones para la parte del consolador. GRIS , PIEL Y ROSA .

Las opciones de color son:

Cuero

Leopardo

Tigre

Cebra

Tigre rosado

Pelaje

La opción original de lether negro todavía está allí para probar principalmente si los nuevos mapas han solucionado el problema de que sea demasiado negro. El problema no está tanto en la textura como en el hecho de que el renderizador de Los Sims no genera sombras.

Asuntos actuales

El lado derecho de la correa inferior es un poco, muy pequeño, enredado, y eso hace que las texturas no funcionen según lo previsto. El problema es más visible en algunas texturas que en otras. Sin embargo, se solucionará en el futuro. Ojalá.

Los tonos de piel funcionan correctamente.

Instrucciones de instalación:

Descomprima el contenido del archivo 7zip en su carpeta de mods. Overwright el archivo de cualquier versión anterior.

Para que el Strapon esté disponible, debes tener la última versión del juego . Se puede encontrar en todas las categorías de ropa como "Fondo de ropa" 

Ver archivo

On 24/5/2019 at 15:39, azmodan22 said:

Hola :RE

¿Me he perdido algo? La correa está montada en los huesos del pene desde el día en que los hice (los huesos del pene), y ya hay una versión sin tirantes.

Alguien sabe como decidir quien usa el cinto ? a la sim que no queria que saliera protagonizando la animacion le quite el cinto pero aun asi la hacia de activa por asi decirlo, alguien sabe si hay manera de elegir esto ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

The strapons are no longer appearing in animations. I have 'recognise females as both' applied in the settings and all three files in the mods folder. I've tried reinstalling the latest version of both WickedWhims and your strapon collection and my game is up to date. They are available in CAS and I don't recall doing anything that might cause them to disappear during animations.

Any suggestions?

18 hours ago, Lee1000 said:

Hi.

The strapons are no longer appearing in animations. I have 'recognise females as both' applied in the settings and all three files in the mods folder. I've tried reinstalling the latest version of both WickedWhims and your strapon collection and my game is up to date. They are available in CAS and I don't recall doing anything that might cause them to disappear during animations.

Any suggestions?

There is a setting in WW to automatically equip it. Make sure it enabled.

2 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

There is a setting in WW to automatically equip it. Make sure it enabled.

Thank you for the reply.

I have spent some time looking for that particular setting. Can you tell me where to find it?

I just spent 30 minutes looking through the Wicked settings menus  and can find no mention of strapons.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, sesame.amber said:

Hey! So I see the strap, and I've equipped it as underwear, but I cant use it in the animations. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? Help please? 

you need to enable the auto equip strapon in WW settings.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tisid1929 said:

Hello, is there a way to hide the strapons in the CAS but stil have them when you play sex animations? My niece sometimes want to play The Sims and I'm tired of having two Mods folders that I have to switch everytime. 

Thank you!

It's a CAS Part. You can't hide it in CAS.

On 4/3/2020 at 10:57 AM, tmvaegis said:

Has there ever been an option or method to choose which kind of dildo to use via the WW menu? I understand that all the options can be found via the CAS Bottom, but, I wasn't positive if there was a more convenient method or not. Keep up the good work!

Yes, you can choose wich strapon each sims uses through WW menu.

Hi Guys! Hi azmodan22, i really realy love your amazing work, and i was wondering if there's a way to make the strap on as an accessory or do you plan to make it later on?, i know i'ts been a long time since you last update it (2018) but i really was hoping or anyone can make it. 
i dont have knowledge of 3D-making otherwise i would gladly do it myself, of course with you permission, but if im missing something to make it  appear with clothes please help, im new in to this mods
Thanks for all! :D

• 5 weeks later...

So you're strapon is the only strapon that works perfectly unisex, uni-frame.. so i have a weird maybe suggestion/request/question? ... but do you ever plan to add more swatches or colors etc to this? I think I've used the same strapon color swatch since the beginning lol .. and variety atm is really hurting. Simdulgence's doesn't work on male sims with a male frame and no penis, and noirs.. well noirs doesnt even show up on male sims that use the vagina it was designed for. ANYWHO... love that your's has alway been there and always worked without any issues.. just at this point would love more color options. ?