Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I'm not sure what you mean with stuck problem but SexLab have a lot of problems and many of them related with Actors don't being animated, usually for being stuck on previous Idles so report SexLab Stuck issues to Kimy is pointless.

Not pointless if the DD filter is causing Sexlab too much stress, being interrupted. This is what I believe but cannot prove.

Not pointless when the problems do not occur with no DD Filter. This I am sure about. Has always been the case.

I've never believed the main problems can be solved, thus an option to turn off the filter is needed, preferably at the event level.

EDIT: The difference you mention, "gives priority, less functions running in Sexlab"... this supports my first point above. While SetForcedAnimations is not preventing the DD interception, it IS making Sexlab more stable, and faster. My tests prove that.

I've defined exactly what I mean by Stuck HERE

2 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Not pointless if the DD filter is causing Sexlab too much stress, being interrupted. This is what I believe but cannot prove.

Not pointless when the problems do not occur with no DD Filter. This I am sure about. Has always been the case.

I've never believed the main problems can be solved, thus an option to turn off the filter is needed, preferably at the event level.

What I mean is the solution for those issues is beyond DD and need to be solved on the SexLab scripts. I said that because was ones of the main reasons for me to make the "SexLab Utility Plus" after I tried to fix some of those issues on the DD by myself I finally got the conclusion that was not effective way to solve it on DD scripts because the real problem is inside the SexLab. I'm 100% sure about that because at this point I solve many of those problems on SexLab scripts with the "SexLab Utility Plus"

11 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Thanks for looking. Good to known if there are ideas or if I'm just missing something.

Its interesting that SetForcedAnimations has made a difference. You can see where I wrote about that above, for logs 18 and 19. Its clear that DD still intercepts, but I've not had any Stacked or Stuck problem yet, when using it, and the Delay and restart of animations is faster. It's like Sexlab is more stable somehow.

The good news is I'm setup now to easily plug in a call to DD, that triggers something, that helps me. Otherwise I don't think I have a known path forward. A DD feature be needed :)

EDIT:  @KimyAbove, and previously, I've said I've not had any Stacked or Stuck problem yet, when using SetForcedAnimations. I just had one case of Stacked now. Only 2 actors, its the 3rd (last) try in Log20.txt, in case it helps.

Log20.log 42.86 kB · 1 download

Looking at the filter code, yeah, SetForcedAnimations() is not sufficient to make it not touch the running animation. Sorry for the incorrect information I gave you, without having examined my own code thoroughly enough.

Here is a fun fact, though (because you keep asking for that filter kill-switch): The filter could never be -completely- turned off, even in DD4 using the MCM toggle. The toggle just made it abort before it replaced any animation, which is comparable to some of the tests you run, where the filter didn't really do anything either, and you still reported stacking and/or stuck issues.

If SetForcedAnimations() made any difference at all, my wild guess is that it's rather because of generally less code being executed, causing less load, making SexLab somehow less prone to breakage. In many of the tests you reported problems with, the DD filter did literally nothing except looking at the running animation's properties. Unless quantum mechanics now affects software and observer effects apply, the conclusion is really that the stuck/stacking issues are not the filter's fault at all.

Looking at the logs, I am afraid I have to concur with @osmelmc: This is most likely caused by SexLab being wonky, and there is not much I can do. I would propose continue using SetForcedAnimations() if it helps minimizing breakage (perhaps in conjunction with SelectValidDDAnimations()), and try not to overuse multi-actor animations, for they seem to be overall more prone to glitching. If the load coming from these few additional lines of code the filter is executing when looking at the animation is really breaking your stuff, the conclusion must be that your scenes are pretty darn close to breakage even with the filter turned off completely. In other words, the filter is the symptom, not the problem. This is reinforced by my own experience. I rarely observe animation breakage in DCL, despite in my installation the DD filter has never been turned off, ever. The difference: DCL doesn't use 4 or 5-actor scenes anywhere in the mod.

Just food for thought.

I don't want to sound dismissive, btw. I am going to look at some further optimizations and see what I can do. But yes, perhaps the conclusion really is that SexLab isn't really meant for 4+ actor animations and people should stick to more conventional stuff.

2 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

What I mean is the solution for those issues is beyond DD and need to be solved on the SexLab scripts. I said that because was ones of the main reasons for me to make the "SexLab Utility Plus" after I tried to fix some of those issues on the DD by myself I finally got the conclusion that was not effective way to solve it on DD scripts because the real problem is inside the SexLab. I'm 100% sure about that because at this point I solve many of those problems on SexLab scripts with the "SexLab Utility Plus"

Then we are on the same page. I agree. DD cannot solve these problems. If SLaV is forced to use the filter, its broken and I have no path forward at this moment.

I have no idea if your SexLab Utility Plus works well, but its not the official release, and its VERY wrong to overwrite code in a framework, IMO. Your Sexlab Utility Plus breaks my mod too, because you include Sexlab Separate Orgasm.

Sexlab Separate Orgasm alters the Sexlab mod events, the result for SLaV being that it prevents detection of lost virginity, and breaks Love Shout's orgasm damage. Quests literally are stuck therefore. SSO alters sexlab behavior by overwriting sexlab's code. My attempt to make it compatible was abandoned due to having no choice but to create a dependency which I will not do.

@VirginMarie:

I got something for you!

; This function can be used to start a scene using valid DD animations. It will try various fallbacks to start a scene, and will also make sure that the DD animation filter is bypassed, to increase performance.
; This function will return true if an animation could be started. False otherwise. Caution: This function is not threadsafe, so it will also return false if another call to this function is currently being processed. Use fallbacks!
Bool Function StartValidDDAnimation(Actor[] SexActors, bool forceaggressive = false, string includetag = "", string suppresstag = "", Actor victim = None, Bool allowbed = False, string hook = "")
    return Config.BeltedAnims.FilterQuest.StartValidDDAnimation(SexActors, forceaggressive = forceaggressive, includetag = includetag, suppresstag = suppresstag, victim = victim, allowbed = allowbed, hook = hook)
EndFunction

This really should be the end of all things filter. What this function does is running most filter fallbacks BEFORE even starting a scene, and signaling the filter not to run at all, as if it would have been switched off with the DD4 MCM toggle. Since the filter will now do even LESS than it would have done when disabled in DD4, if this doesn't make your scenes run, I don't know what could!

The function has one shortcoming. It's not threadsafe. So it cannot be used to fire multiple scenes at once, and it's advisable to add fallbacks in case another mod fired a scene in the exact same moment (e.g. wait a short time and try again).

Devious Devices 5 Beta 12

- Added: New library function StartValidDDAnimation() that will select and start a valid DD animation in a way that will not trigger the animation filter. The function will pre-apply most fallbacks the filter could, to maximize chances that a valid animation can be picked. DD mods are recommended to use this function to start sex scenes.
- Removed: The function "Fix Broken Devices" is broken itself and has been temporarily removed.
- Fixed: The "Remove Quest Items" debug feature works again.
- Fixed: SelectValidDDAnimations() will now set the permitVagial, permitOral, and permitAnal flags to False if the animation would theoretically allow it but the suppress tags given manually ruled it out.

Delta Patch for upgrading from Beta 1:

Devious Devices 5 LE Beta Delta Patch Beta 1 to Beta 12.7z

Delta Patch for upgrading from Beta 9:

Devious Devices 5 LE Beta Delta Patch Beta 9 to Beta 12.7z

Devious Devices 5 Beta 9 Download link (full release):

https://mega.nz/file/jJtw3arB#wqgkLIOs8qnCPZ0Nw-fHNMXnt0fpQsBBOxhs1JEZZgE

12 hours ago, DeWired said:

It seems I repeateadly fail to express my thought.... Let's rephrase it: SuppressTags are used by SexLab to determine animation. But bound animations aren't registered in SexLab, and are selected within the framework. This selector, as far as I understand it, doesn't use SuppressTags, it only uses blocked slots. So, for example, setting SuppressTags="Oral", having bound actors and not having gags can select oral animations still.

Gotcha! See the beta 12 changelog! :)

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

try not to overuse multi-actor animations, for they seem to be overall more prone to glitching. If the load coming from these few additional lines of code the filter is executing when looking at the animation is really breaking your stuff, the conclusion must be that your scenes are pretty darn close to breakage even with the filter turned off completely. ...

Just food for thought.

Kimy, I think I have seen sporadic situations in previous games that support that thought.

While @VirginMarie's mod is not part of my LO, I am usually running a "near breakage" load order, so heavy that I can never afford to run with logging turned off in case a stack dump does happen and I have to revert to an earlier save. And in some of the "heavier" playthroughs, script-load wise, I'm quite sure I've experienced similar SL scene issues like the ones described for SLaV in some of the posts above. I believe SD+ was where most or all of that happened. And, though I'm not 100% certain, I think that at least some of these multi-actor scene issues happened when no filterable DDs were present on any actor (no gags, chastity, or limbs bondage). Sadly, all this happened ages ago and I don't even have a working Skyrim install atm, so I can only reconstruct this vaguely from memory and not share any logs that might actually help. :(

20 minutes ago, Kimy said:

What this function does is running most filter fallbacks BEFORE even starting a scene, and signaling the filter not to run at all, as if it would have been switched off with the DD4 MCM toggle. Since the filter will now do even LESS than it would have done when disabled in DD4, if this doesn't make your scenes run, I don't know what could!

The function has one shortcoming. It's not threadsafe. So it cannot be used to fire multiple scenes at once, and it's advisable to add fallbacks in case another mod fired a scene in the exact same moment (e.g. wait a short time and try again).

Trying it now! I don't ever fire multiple scenes at once, but will still do fallbacks for other cases.

@Kimy Wondering if you saw my post regarding 1stPerson TextureSets, didn't see any changes or additions in Beta 12.

Also, hoping the following files can be sneaked in the next Beta or official release of DD5. It's new BodySlide files for the CBBE version of the Catsuit. The proportions of the CBBE were complete whack, it had some weird jaggedness and even had an odd bump between and slightly above the breasts. This new slider is based off of the UUNP HDT version which is a superior conversion and has far better proportions. These files also include sliders for the Catsuit Ballet Boots and Long Gloves, these currently don't exist for CBBE version.

This was something I had done for myself quite a while back but I figure other CBBE users might appreciate the new sliders.

CBBE Improved Catsuit Stuff.7z

Don't delete any files, just overwrite when asked to do so. Build the new catsuit which is still labeled DDX - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit or build DDX - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit HDT whichever you prefer, the old TBBP version or whatever is no longer used. Also build the new DDX - CBBE - MXW_LongGloves and DDX - CBBE - MXW_BalBoots sliders.

17 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

@Kimy Wondering if you saw my post regarding 1stPerson TextureSets, didn't see any changes or additions in Beta 12.

Also, hoping the following files can be sneaked in the next Beta or official release of DD5. It's new BodySlide files for the CBBE version of the Catsuit. The proportions of the CBBE were complete whack, it had some weird jaggedness and even had an odd bump between and slightly above the breasts. This new slider is based off of the UUNP HDT version which is a superior conversion and has far better proportions. These files also include sliders for the Catsuit Ballet Boots and Long Gloves, these currently don't exist for CBBE version.

This was something I had done for myself quite a while back but I figure other CBBE users might appreciate the new sliders.

CBBE Improved Catsuit Stuff.7z 2.28 MB · 0 downloads

Don't delete any files, just overwrite when asked to do so. Build the new catsuit which is still labeled DDX - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit or build DDX - CBBE - MXW_Catsuit HDT whichever you prefer, the old TBBP version or whatever is no longer used. Also build the new DDX - CBBE - MXW_LongGloves and DDX - CBBE - MXW_BalBoots sliders.

Does this also fix the clipping when wearing a belt over the suit in CBBE? Happens mostly around the crotch plate. The bra of course clips massively but besides creating some custom bra+suit mesh that can't be solved with some sliders I guess? (one can only hope ;) )

19 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Does this also fix the clipping when wearing a belt over the suit in CBBE? Happens mostly around the crotch plate. The bra of course clips massively but besides creating some custom bra+suit mesh that can't be solved with some sliders I guess? (one can only hope ;) )

The clipping with a belt and catsuit should be much better now and may not even clip at all. The bra is another issue however, the base catsuit mesh would need to be edited to conform to the breasts more to not have clipping.

49 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

CBBE Improved Catsuit Stuff.7z 2.28 MB · 0 downloads

You, sir, are my hero.

12 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

The clipping with a belt and catsuit should be much better now and may not even clip at all. The bra is another issue however, the base catsuit mesh would need to be edited to conform to the breasts more to not have clipping.

Cool, thanks for the effort. "seamless" switching/swapping an active ArmorAddon is not possible as far as I know so even if one would put the effort in creating the mesh it would be a bit messy to implement, correct?

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I have no idea if your SexLab Utility Plus works well, but its not the official release, and its VERY wrong to overwrite code in a framework, IMO. Your Sexlab Utility Plus breaks my mod too, because you include Sexlab Separate Orgasm.

Is true that is not the official SexLab and I hope @Ashal at less use few of my fixes on the official SexLab.

Things apart even if the Utility include the changes of SLSO and many other Mods is just for compatibility and none of those compatibility scripts take effect at less the corresponding Mod be installed too. In fact I don't use any of those Mods.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Cool, thanks for the effort. "seamless" switching/swapping an active ArmorAddon is not possible as far as I know so even if one would put the effort in creating the mesh it would be a bit messy to implement, correct?

Well I would just edit the base bodyslide mesh to achieve the desired result. I suppose there could be separate conforming and non-conforming sliders so users can choose what they want. Then if I did that I would also tweak the base catsuit mesh to further prevent or reduce clipping of other devices. Might even tweak the shader settings to match Ebonite devices more closely, you can see the result of that from the Straitjacket Catsuit in the Beta builds. It's not as shiny but looks much better IMO.

Maybe it'll be a project for the weekend or something, I don't know. Kimy is probably tired of all the content updates I post.

the lock manipulate functions mostly work great. I did notice that you can pass them a keyword that's not the one the device uses internally and get some unexpected results. StorageUtil is more than happy to add, check and manipulate variables for 'armbinder' while 'heavybondage' is the only thing that affects the device in-game.

if this is something you're happy with, a comment or two documenting this might be ideal

if this isn't something you're happy with, the functions currently check to see if an appropriate device is worn before doing anything -- perhaps the storageutil call might find and then use that device's primary keyword, not on the one passed to the function as an argument

@Kimy

Beta 12 Tests using new StartValidDDAnimation()

Bool Function VirginStartLoveNew(String SceneName = "", Actor[] Actors, String Tags = "", String TagSuppress = "", string EventHook = "")
	If Libs.StartValidDDAnimation(Actors, includetag = Tags, suppresstag = TagSuppress, hook = EventHook)
		Debug.Trace("[Virgin] " + SceneName + " Start Love Call to DD. Returned true")
	Else
		Debug.Trace("[Virgin] " + SceneName + " Start Love Call to DD. Returned FALSE. Trying again shortly")
		Utility.Wait(0.2)
		If Libs.StartValidDDAnimation(Actors, includetag = Tags, suppresstag = TagSuppress, hook = EventHook)
			Debug.Trace("[Virgin] " + SceneName + " Start Love Call to DD. Returned true")
		Else
			Debug.Trace("[Virgin] " + SceneName + " Start Love Call to DD. Returned FALSE again. Aborting")
			Return False
		EndIf
	EndIf
	Return True
EndFunction

Love Shout Tests

Spoiler

Log 22.txt

Ran through the dungeon, wearing nothing, love shouting till cleared

Try 1
[11/06/2020 - 01:35:22PM] [Zad]: StartValidDDAnimation()
[11/06/2020 - 01:35:23PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with number of actors: 4
[11/06/2020 - 01:35:23PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with tag string: 
[11/06/2020 - 01:35:23PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with suppress string: Yoke,Armbinder
[11/06/2020 - 01:35:25PM] [Virgin] Love Shout Start Love Call to DD. Returned true
[11/06/2020 - 01:35:27PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[11/06/2020 - 01:35:27PM] [Zad]: Animation requested filter bypass. Done.
[11/06/2020 - 01:36:09PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
Flawless

Try 2 - Flawless. Same as 1

Try 3 - Flawless. Same as 1

Try 4 - Flawless. Same as 1

Log 23 - Wearing yoke, and some partially blocking devices. Ran through the dungeon again

Try 1
11/06/2020 - 01:49:24PM] [Zad]: StartValidDDAnimation(): No valid animations yet: Removing bindings
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:25PM] [Zad]: Stored Bondage: [Armor < (16010759)>]
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:26PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with number of actors: 2
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:26PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with tag string: 
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:26PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with suppress string: Vaginal,Anal,Oral,Blowjob,Yoke,Armbinder
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:27PM] [Virgin] Love Shout Start Love Call to DD. Returned true
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:29PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:29PM] [Zad]: Animation requested filter bypass. Done.
Flawless, Yoke Hidden

Try 2
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:24PM] [Zad]: StartValidDDAnimation(): No valid animations yet: Removing bindings
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:25PM] [Zad]: Stored Bondage: [Armor < (16010759)>]
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:26PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with number of actors: 2
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:26PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with tag string: 
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:26PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with suppress string: Vaginal,Anal,Oral,Blowjob,Yoke,Armbinder
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:27PM] [Virgin] Love Shout Start Love Call to DD. Returned true
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:29PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[11/06/2020 - 01:49:29PM] [Zad]: Animation requested filter bypass. Done.
Stacked, Yoke Hidden

Try 3 - same as 2, Stacked, Yoke Hidden
Try 4 - same as 1, Flawless, Yoke Hidden
Try 5 - same as 2, Stacked, Yoke Hidden

Log 24 - Wearing some partially blocking devices but no yoke. Ran through dungeon
Try 1 - Flawless
Try 2 - Flawless
Try 3 - Stacked
Try 4 - Stacked

Erotic Arts Tests

Spoiler
Spoiler

Earlier test with no log saved

Stacked on 2 of 2 tries

Log 25 - Wearing no devices
All 4 tries Flawless

Log 26 - Various yoke and devices
All 3 or 4 tries Flawless

Problem Report

1.  Stacked - overall its about 1/3 the time, if wearing devices. So far have never seen Stacked when no devices worn. Same definition for Stacked as I described in detail previously

There's a whole lot more uses cases to test, but wanted to give you some early results.

So far only have seen stacked. No Stuck is a partial win. Stacked is frequent unless wearing no devices so its still a show stopper at this point. Also, you can hardly say its related to # of actors as its happening with 2 actors just as much, and that has always been the case, much like when you mentioned that it seems the simpler cases are almost the pattern.

There's some spamming of errors maybe worthwhile checking if irrelevant or not...

ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate
Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None

I've been making sure to wait at least 10 seconds if I've reloaded a save, before triggering anything. 

Any suggestions on what I should test or do differnetly?

Log22 - Love Shout, no devices, dungeon run.log Log23 - Love Shout, blocking devices, dungeon run.log Log24 - Love Shout, not all blocked, dungeon run.log Log25 - Erotic Arts, no devices.log Log26 - Erotic Arts, various devices.log

Nocturnal Teases

Spoiler

Log27.txt

Try 1
[11/06/2020 - 05:11:48PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with number of actors: 2
[11/06/2020 - 05:11:48PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with tag string: 
[11/06/2020 - 05:11:48PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with suppress string: Vaginal, Oral, Anal,Vaginal,Anal,Oral,Blowjob,Yoke,Armbinder
[11/06/2020 - 05:11:49PM] [Virgin] Nocturnal Teases Start Love Call to DD. Returned true
[11/06/2020 - 05:11:51PM] [Zad]: Animation requested filter bypass. Done.
Played vaginal animation when blocked (it's blocked both by device and my suppress tag)

Try 2 - Flawless
Try 3 - Played vaginal animation when blocked (it's blocked both by device and my suppress tag)

Try 4

[11/06/2020 - 05:16:04PM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[11/06/2020 - 05:16:05PM] [Virgin] Nocturnal Teases Start Love Call to DD. Returned true
[11/06/2020 - 05:16:08PM] [Zad]: Animation requested filter bypass. Done.
Flawless. The yoke stayed on, and a kissing animation played.

Try 5 - Flawless. The yoke stayed on, and a kissing animation played.
Try 6 - Flawless. The yoke stayed on, and a kissing animation played.

Cassia

Spoiler

Log28.txt

I threw in several challenges. yoke and fully blocked, no yoke fully blocked, and even using only default animations that come from sexlab in the last few tries (no animation packs)

8 Tries

Try 4 - Stacked
all 7 other tries  - flawless

Problem Report

1. Played vaginal animation when blocked (its blocked both by device and my suppress tag)
  2. Stacked - 1 out of 14 (cleanest I've see yet)

Log27 - Noc Teases.log Log28 - Cassia.log

9 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

CBBE Improved Catsuit Stuff.7z 2.28 MB · 3 downloads

Dammit, I was almost done with the SE CBBE conversion and starting to test everything in game. Oh well, let's see if this fixes some of the initial stuff I saw in game.

@Kimy SE needs calves and arms set for some outfits armoraddons, or there's gaps at the wrist and ankles. I don't think this would break LE, but I"m not sure. I'm putting these into a patch as I go, so it can be merged or kept separate for SE.

Example is zadx_ElegantHobbleSkirtWhiteLatexAA. Needs both forearms and calves. Pics if it helps, but probably not needed.

Spoiler

Before adding forearms and calves

image.png.16e4d4b0c96984a85c88686d55fa2fb5.png

after edit

image.png.d6e9e6202d3f8ffb8fa082793d62862d.png

Test Crazy Theory for cause of Stacked

log29.txt

Ran through a dungeon and, around a town, then inside a tavern, wearing partial blocking devices, and Love Shouting, making 17 Tries in total. No Stacked at all. No other issues.

I commented out code as follows:

Spoiler

Bool Function StartValidDDAnimation(Actor[] SexActors, bool forceaggressive = false, string includetag = "", string suppresstag = "", Actor victim = None, Bool allowbed = False, string hook = "")
	libs.log("StartValidDDAnimation()")
	; This function isn't threadsafe, so we need a mutex
	If Mutex
		libs.log("StartValidDDAnimation() aborted: Mutex set.")
		Return False
	EndIf
	SkipFilter = False
	Mutex = True
	sslBaseAnimation[] SAnims
	SAnims = SelectValidDDAnimations(SexActors, SexActors.Length, forceaggressive = forceaggressive, includetag = includetag, suppresstag = suppresstag)
	;/If Sanims.Length <= 0
		; no valid animations yet. Trying fallbacks: Hide bindings
		libs.log("StartValidDDAnimation(): No valid animations yet: Removing bindings")
		StoreHeavyBondage(SexActors)
		SAnims = SelectValidDDAnimations(SexActors, SexActors.Length, forceaggressive = forceaggressive, includetag = includetag, suppresstag = suppresstag)
	EndIf
	If Sanims.Length <= 0
		; Hide chastity
		libs.log("StartValidDDAnimation(): No valid animations yet: Removing belts")
		StoreBelts(SexActors)
	EndIf
	If Sanims.Length <= 0
		; Hide gags
		libs.log("StartValidDDAnimation(): No valid animations yet: Removing gags")
		StoreGags(SexActors)
	EndIf
	If Sanims.Length <= 0
		libs.log("Error: StartValidDDAnimation failed. No animations found after fallbacks. Aborting.")
		RetrieveHeavyBondage(SexActors)
		RetrieveBelts(SexActors)
		RetrieveGags(SexActors)
		Mutex = False
		Return False
	EndIf	/;
	SkipFilter = True
	SexLab.StartSex(Positions = SexActors, anims = Sanims, victim = victim, allowbed = allowbed, hook = hook) 		
	Mutex = False
	Return True
EndFunction

Theory I was testing, is that the Store functions, are not latent, thus the unequip could occur at the same time as sexlab is already starting the animation, and I do find that equip/unequip can screw up animating or idles. In prior versions I've seen a few times, my yoke still on when animations start and then coming off later.

Now that said, should be able to see the removal in the log, but I've not caught that, so this could be completely wrong. But somehow, commenting out this code, has allowed 17 consecutive flawless scenes, which is by far, the best I've seen since installing DD5. I did the very same test before that, and Stacked was about 1 in every 3 or 4.

I also put a trace in the Logic Function to see if it ever executed, and it did not, according to the log, which is good.

Log29 - 17 tries, no Stacked, commented out code.log

10 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Well I would just edit the base bodyslide mesh to achieve the desired result. I suppose there could be separate conforming and non-conforming sliders so users can choose what they want. Then if I did that I would also tweak the base catsuit mesh to further prevent or reduce clipping of other devices. Might even tweak the shader settings to match Ebonite devices more closely, you can see the result of that from the Straitjacket Catsuit in the Beta builds. It's not as shiny but looks much better IMO.

Maybe it'll be a project for the weekend or something, I don't know. Kimy is probably tired of all the content updates I post.

If it would be able to be "fixed" I'm sure she would put some effort in into implement it. With all the bodyslide work people have done over the years it's one of the last "major clipping" points of DD as far as I know. But perhaps we should await her response if there is still 'room in the queue' before you sink more effort into it.