Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

24 minutes ago, Kimy said:

So the scenario was a SexLab scene called with beds disallowed, and the filter replaced it with one using beds? If that's the case, I need to look into that. Indended behavior is the bed status being preserved with the filter needs to replace a scene.

No the bed is allowed and a bed is there, they are in a cage with a bed. The calling code is in my post (2 above). This part...

SexLab.StartSex(LoveActor, Anims, allowBed = True, hook = "Cassia2")

I can't find right now, what causes it to be done silently, and think it normally does it silently in my case here, but not sure. Not important to me. Maybe it only asks when an animation supports beds and I rarely see that. Likely nothing you can change about it. There will be cases where it's not silent regardless. Again the point was not about if sexlab should be prompting, but WHEN sexlab is prompting (its after animations already started), making the scene appear broken, and part of the main issue.

34 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I am not going to bring back that toggle. Honestly, while it's a slight imperfection, I don't think it's really that bad. Can't make everyone happy all the time, anyway.

I don't consider it a slight imperfection. I consider it a show stopper. We need to find a solution. I don't have a way forward currently.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I don't consider it a slight imperfection. I consider it a show stopper. We need to find a solution. I don't have a way forward currently.

Mind you that the filter has basically one purpose: To make SL scenes triggered by mods not aware of DD compatible with DD. Any DD should use the zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() function to pick bondage-aware animations before the sex scene even starts. Depending on what mods you are using, the scenes the filter need to override should be the minority anyway.

But for when the filter actually has to step in, there is no way around a slight delay I'd be aware of. The computations the filter needs to do while the original animation is already run by SexLab are fairly complex, and will always take a time greater than zero. To be fair, it's still a visual glitch and not a show-stopper. I am still listening to ideas, if you have any. The one thing I can think of to optimize that, is killing the running animation right away as soon as the filter determines that it's invalid. I guess this would shorten the delay a little, at least.

@Kimy Alright, completed the filter conditions for the other heavy bondage devices.

The bound animation filter should now play all available animations for heavy bondage barring any blocking devices, of course.

Here's the source file:

zadBQ00.psc

It is kind of annoying to see the first stage of a vanilla SexLab animation playing when starting a bound sex scene. If you advance to the next stage it goes away of course. It just doesn't seem clean and no doubt users might report that as a bug or report the bound filter isn't working correctly. Just my 2 cents ?

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

It is kind of annoying to see the first stage of a vanilla SexLab animation playing when starting a bound sex scene. If you advance to the next stage it goes away of course. It just doesn't seem clean and no doubt users might report that as a bug or report the bound filter isn't working correctly.

The problem is bigger than that. Often the scene that sexlab restarts has the actors misaligned, and/or an actor gets stuck. Group scene transitions when these scenes restart can be very messy visually. And I'm not talking about only scenes with heavy bondage.

I just tried a 5-some scene. First it started with 3 actors doing the first animation, all looking good but apparently using a blocked hole, so then they went to a 2-some, don't know where the 3 other actors even went, but this looked smooth and ok-ish and I was starting to think its not too bad, since nothing got stuck and the transition in that case looked natural. The male NPC even apologized for trying to stick it where he cannot.

Then I tried the same scene again. The 5-some started as an actual 5-some, likely because I equipped a less blocking device. The DD intervention caused all 5 actors to stand in place, on top of each other, all humping the air, and the scene froze like that until I used spacebar to save the poor souls from their embarrassing performance. This was absolutely broken. It only took the 2 tries to see the good and the bad.

Sexlab has so many possibilities and things that can go wrong. I know how hard it is because I've coded my own scenes for SLaV without using sexlab. Getting the actors setup is huge, and tiny things like FNIS registering its AA in the meantime, could interrupt things. Sexlab does a decent job of usually compensating, better than I've achieved, but the DD intervention... well it was not written or tested to handle this.

Do I need to start video recording so people can see what I'm seeing? The problems occur very easily and it's always been that way. I might experience it more often because the group sex scenes in SLaV are frequent, they are far more complicated for sexlab to handle, and messy when transitioning, and far more to go wrong, and slower, so you get to see the odd scenes that abort and retry, more fully as they last longer. 

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

To be fair, it's still a visual glitch and not a show-stopper

So far stuck scenes are frequent. We all know that stuck scenes are a show stopper, please don't forget that I've reported this.

To me, the visual glitch is a show stopper too when it makes users think its broken and cause support questions. In the past I'd reply with "its recommended that all 3 animation filters be turned off, and then it get's reported as "fixed". I don't like at all that we have needed to rely on that workaround, but now the choice to do that is gone in DD5? 

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Any DD should use the zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() function to pick bondage-aware animations before the sex scene even starts

I think this function was introduced after I had created most of SLaV. Either way, I barely knew it exists. Not sure how to use it. Not sure how compatible my existing calls to Sexlab would convert over to it. But are you saying it would mean sexlab never would restart things mid-animating? All the problems I'm seeing would go away?

I just checked in and see an active discussion about DD's sex filter. 

Is the sex filter I worked on two years ago being added to DD?  Or have you gone a different direction?

Just wondering if any input from me would be helpful.  That sex filter was my last bit of unfinished work.  If I remember, we were waiting on a sexlab update to do anything.

Has there been any new developments?  If everything is under control, I will fade away again.

@Kimy

I've updated that same first SLaV scene used for testing. It now uses zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations()...

;.......... Sleep with Cassia2  ;testing
Function VirginCassia2Sleep()
	VirginWait(2) ;testing
	VirginInitSceneStart()
	PlayerRef.MoveTo(CassiaBedMarker)
	Cassia2.MoveTo(CassiaBedMarker)
	ExcludeExhausted = True

LoveActor = new actor[2]
	LoveActor[0] = PlayerRef
	LoveActor[1] = Cassia2
	LoveActor = SexLab.SortActors(LoveActor)
	Anims = libs.SelectValidDDAnimations(LoveActor, 2, False, "")
	Debug.Notification("TESTING: # of anims found: " + Anims.Length)  ;testing

RegisterforModEvent("HookAnimationend_Cassia2", "VirginCassia2Done")	
	VirginSLStartTimeout()
	Utility.Wait(0.5) ;testing
	Debug.Trace("[Virgin] Sleep with Cassia call to Sexlab. # of anims: " + Anims.Length)
	SexLab.StartSex(LoveActor, Anims, allowBed = True, hook = "Cassia2")
EndFunction
Function VirginCassia2SleepEnd()
	Debug.MessageBox("You sleep with Cassia vigorusly all night long...")
	VirginFadeout()
	Game.ShakeCamera(afStrength = 1, afDuration = 4)
	VirginFadeout()
	VirginTraining.SetStage(80)
EndFunction

Event VirginCassia2Done(int threadID, bool hasPlayer)
			UnregisterForModEvent("HookAnimationend_Cassia2")
			VirginCassia2SleepEnd()
		EndEvent

The actors are both female. I've captured the results directly from the log. Your logging is so very good, it tells all...

Try 1
[Virgin] Sleep with Cassia call to Sexlab. # of anims: 0
PermitAnal False / PermitVaginal TRUE / PermitOral False
HasBoundActors TRUE
[Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation
[Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found.
Comment: NPC stuck. No scene end event

Try 2
HasBoundActors TRUE
[Zad]: One or more actors were bound, but there are no bound animations available. Removing bindings.
[Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation
Comment: NPC stuck. No scene end event

Try 3
[Virgin] Sleep with Cassia call to Sexlab. # of anims: 125
HasBoundActors False
[Zad]: Original animation (3jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian) does not conflict. Done.
Comment:  Flawless visually and otherwise

Try 4
PermitAnal TRUE / PermitVaginal TRUE / PermitOral TRUE
HasBoundActors False
[Zad]: No sex-act-restricted actors present in this sex scene.
Comment: Flawless visually and otherwise.

This is good news. I think this test reveal these key points:

1. Tries 3 and 4 have no "sexlab scene restarting visual" problem. Try 3, if not using SelectValidDDAnimations, WOULD have had that visual, so this proves the value of using SelectValidDDAnimations
  2. There is a bug in tries 1 and 2. You can see errors in the log. Not sure if this helps you narrow it down. This could be when there are no valid animations. Is the fact that there are no valid animation actually correct in the first place?
  3. It looks suspect that number anims in try 4, is not greater than try 3. Could there be a bug?

I will next update the 5 actor scene I was sharing results from today, to use SelectValidDDAnimations, and retest to get results like above.

Log5.log

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The problem is bigger than that. Often the scene that sexlab restarts has the actors misaligned, and/or an actor gets stuck. Group scene transitions when these scenes restart can be very messy visually. And I'm not talking about only scenes with heavy bondage.

I just tried a 5-some scene. First it started with 3 actors doing the first animation, all looking good but apparently using a blocked hole, so then they went to a 2-some, don't know where the 3 other actors even went, but this looked smooth and ok-ish and I was starting to think its not too bad, since nothing got stuck and the transition in that case looked natural. The male NPC even apologized for trying to stick it where he cannot.

Then I tried the same scene again. The 5-some started as an actual 5-some, likely because I equipped a less blocking device. The DD intervention caused all 5 actors to stand in place, on top of each other, all humping the air, and the scene froze like that until I used spacebar to save the poor souls from their embarrassing performance. This was absolutely broken. It only took the 2 tries to see the good and the bad.

Sexlab has so many possibilities and things that can go wrong. I know how hard it is because I've coded my own scenes for SLaV without using sexlab. Getting the actors setup is huge, and tiny things like FNIS registering its AA in the meantime, could interrupt things. Sexlab does a decent job of usually compensating, better than I've achieved, but the DD intervention... well it was not written or tested to handle this.

Do I need to start video recording so people can see what I'm seeing? The problems occur very easily and it's always been that way. I might experience it more often because the group sex scenes in SLaV are frequent, they are far more complicated for sexlab to handle, and messy when transitioning, and far more to go wrong, and slower, so you get to see the odd scenes that abort and retry, more fully as they last longer. 

So far stuck scenes are frequent. We all know that stuck scenes are a show stopper, please don't forget that I've reported this.

To me, the visual glitch is a show stopper too when it makes users think its broken and cause support questions. In the past I'd reply with "its recommended that all 3 animation filters be turned off, and then it get's reported as "fixed". I don't like at all that we have needed to rely on that workaround, but now the choice to do that is gone in DD5? 

I think this function was introduced after I had created most of SLaV. Either way, I barely knew it exists. Not sure how to use it. Not sure how compatible my existing calls to Sexlab would convert over to it. But are you saying it would mean sexlab never would restart things mid-animating? All the problems I'm seeing would go away?

Ok, we're taking about two separate issues here, we need to keep separated.

The first is the 1-2 second delay before the DD filter intercepts an invalid scene and replaces it. That I do consider a purely visual glitch, not a critical problem. As I said, I might be able to optimize the delay a bit, but I can't see it 100% gone, ever. These optimizations I would look into -after- the DD 5.0 release, though.

The second is the "stuck scenes". That, if confirmed, is a more serious problem. Right now, I am unable to confirm the problem on my end. I have just never ran into it. This might or might not have anything to do with my personal selection of mods. Reading your description, I guess if there is a problem with stuck scenes, it's very likely to happen with large multi-actor scenes (3-some and more). Is that correct? My superficial diagnosis would be that there could be something wrong with the portion of the code breaking up 3+ actor animations into smaller ones, so bound animations can be played. This would align with me never having witnessed the problem myself, because I don't think any of the mods I am using is triggering 5-somes.

I suppose the quickest possible fix for this (if my theory is correct) would be not trying to break up 3+ actor animations anymore, and just treat them like creature animations: Hide the restraints and resume the original animation.

The SelectValidDDAnimations() function is quite old. I'd have to check which exact version introduced it, but I think it was DD 4.0. You can use it in any place you'd have normally picked animations from SexLab itself. The return value is an array containing animations. The function just passes the request through the filter first. For multi-actor animations, you might want to code a fallback, because the function would return none when no valid animations can be found. e.g. for bound 3-somes.

9 minutes ago, Kimy said:

I guess if there is a problem with stuck scenes, it's very likely to happen with large multi-actor scenes (3-some and more). Is that correct?

It's happening with 2 actors. See the post I made just before yours. I think you typed your reply at the same time I was typing mine. You will see I've updated the test scene to use SelectValidDDAnimations(), and its producing some improved results.

15 minutes ago, Kimy said:

The first is the 1-2 second delay before the DD filter intercepts an invalid scene and replaces it. That I do consider a purely visual glitch, not a critical problem. As I said, I might be able to optimize the delay a bit, but I can't see it 100% gone, ever. These optimizations I would look into -after- the DD 5.0 release, though.

It's purely a visual glitch if it does not impact things like Sexlab erroring out/stuck, or aligning the actors properly (which I have reported). This is where I think a greater number of actors makes sexlab struggle and not handle it. I believe you sometimes have it restart more than once too.

I've not got to testing SLaV's Love Shout yet. This is where the shout takes up to 5 actors, in the middle of combat, and has them do the loving. Trust me, when you see that with "only the visual glitch", its a total cluster fuck and you would know why this is not workable. Clearly using SelectValidDDAnimations will improve it, but I do not, at this point, think it will be enough to make it workable. I wrote my own code, not using Sexlab at all, for the "first word" shout, where you are less powerful and the actors only do solo animations. But I still depend on uninterrupted sexlab, to handle the loving for words 2 and 3.

I've gone through all your code, and have a much better understanding of what its doing now. I don't think it can be optimized more than 25%, and even that is wishful thinking. IMO, unless you can stop the first scene from even starting, it will not help at all, because its the transition and restart that is the mess and stress.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Now we have a choice at a device level, but its not a complete solution since SLaV will encounter devices other than Virgin Devices from other mods. What about at the event level? Maybe a flag passed in SelectValidDDAnimations? I've not tested enough to know if its required, but this might need to turn off any action taken for bound animations too.

At the event level, I can use SelectValidDDAnimations and happily have scenes that are realistic without making unrealistic magical devices across the board. And at the event level, I can have something like the love shout optimized for performance and visuals, and not stressing out sexlab to breaking point, instead of perfect realism.

10 hours ago, Kimy said:

The second is the "stuck scenes". That, if confirmed, is a more serious problem. Right now, I am unable to confirm the problem on my end. I have just never ran into it.

This might be different "stuck scenes" you guys are talking about but DD's selfplay animations often remained stuck. It's only when chastity belt is worn and those "horny" or "belt chafing" or something animations start. I don't know Skyrim that well, likely that these have nothing to do with sexlab and are just single state animations. Still they can fail to resume player controls at the end and so i always turn those chances to 0 in DD's MCM.

10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It's happening with 2 actors. See the post I made just before yours. I think you typed your reply at the same time I was typing mine. You will see I've updated the test scene to use SelectValidDDAnimations(), and its producing some improved results.

The part of that log that really puzzled me is this:

[11/01/2020 - 08:58:17PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:17PM] [Zad]: SL scene started: Checking for gagged voices
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:17PM] [DCUR] Public Indecency not allowed to trigger. Reason: DCL Suspended.
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:17PM] [Zad]: Marie is gagged. Voice changed.
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:17PM] [Zad]: Cassia is not gagged.
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: PermitAnal False
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: PermitVaginal TRUE
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: PermitBoobs TRUE
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: PermitOral False
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: NoBindings False
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: IsCreatureAnim False
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: HasBoundActors TRUE
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found.
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
    [zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 644
    [zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadbq00.Logic() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 951
    [zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadbq00.OnAnimationStart() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 1177
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: Moving belted actor Cassia to solos
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: Moved too many actors to Solos. Rearranging actors list.
[11/01/2020 - 08:58:18PM] [Zad]: Total actors: 2. Participating Actors: 2. Animation: Leito Lesbian Double Dildo 2

*puts on Sherlock Holmes hat*

It seems the filter was unable to find any bound animations for only two actors. Which is...weird. Then it tried to break up to animation into smaller ones and failed hard to do so, which probably explains why the scene got stuck.

So I was wondering what's going on there, and checked which devices were worn, which apparently was a breast yoke. Which kinda explains the mystery. You tried to start a F/F scene with a character wearing that BBYoke, but there are no F/F animations for that device, only a M/F one. So GetBoundAnim() would obviously return none, and therefore SelectValidDDAnimations would, as well. Now here comes the thing. The filter was originally written at a time when there -always- was at least one valid bound animation for any M/F or F/F scene. That's why I believe the scene subsequently breaks.

Here is a new version of the filter that will hide restraints if it encounters a scene with two actors and can't find any bound animation for it. Can you try that with the same test scenario and tell me it it works?

zadBQ00.psc

zadBQ00.pex

PS: When using SelectValidDDAnimations() make sure to check for the return array having a size greater than zero before calling StartSex().

3 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

is the code change to chastity belt the cause of belts not appearing with the corset equipped? i tested the corset from asset and it's not locking as well, even the chastity corset

I fixed that bug a few releases back. Can you confirm that it still persists using the -newest- beta, and corsets/belts from the DD library, and NOT some other mod, e.g. DCL. DCL custom belts and corsets will NOT work with the DD5 beta.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Here is a new version of the filter that will hide restraints if it encounters a scene with two actors and can't find any bound animation for it. Can you try that with the same test scenario and tell me it it works?

Try1:
[Virgin] Sleep with Cassia call to Sexlab. # of anims: 1
[Zad]: Animation should not be replaced. Done.
the log does not report the flags. I used... PermitAnal False / PermitVaginal TRUE / PermitOral False / PermitBoobs False / NoBindings False
Comment: Flawless with no sexlab restart

EDIT: The boob yoke was NOT removed. Animation was however, fitting

Try2:
the log does not report the flags. I used... PermitAnal TRUE / PermitVaginal TRUE / PermitOral TRUE / PermitBoobs False / NoBindings False

EDIT: The boob yoke was NOT removed. Animation was however, fitting

Try3:
PermitAnal TRUE
PermitVaginal TRUE
PermitBoobs TRUE
PermitOral TRUE
NoBindings TRUE
[Zad]: No sex-act-restricted actors present in this sex scene.

In the log you can also see a DCL rape event occurred. I've seen it a few times before and it always messaged it was going to happen but never did. This time it played the ONE animation too. This confirms a fix there as well. Looks like you nailed it! :D

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

PS: When using SelectValidDDAnimations() make sure to check for the return array having a size greater than zero before calling StartSex().

I will keep that in mind, but hard to do when the code you wrote 4 years ago does not have any fallback plan to fit it. Sexlab needs to abort without being stuck because that is the expected behavior when DD does not intercept. In this case there is a timeout which you can see the function calls in the code snippet. It deals with a sexlab rare abort in that way, for all my calls to Sexlab.

12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It looks suspect that number anims in try 4, is not greater than try 3. Could there be a bug?

What about this potential bug I reported?

Log6.log

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

A small issue I found is that in First Person, all Rubber Gear is Black no matter what color you use. The Suits and Both types of Gloves. I don't use any Camera mods. 

Because TextureSets don't seem to work with "1stperson" entries there needs to be separate meshes of each color for the suit and gloves. These don't exist which is why the different colors all use black. I'm working on this right now and will upload the files to Kimy for merging into the framework.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

version of the filter that will hide restraints if it encounters a scene with two actors and can't find any bound animation for it

Ops I re-read this and realize, I forget to report... The boob yoke was NOT removed. However that ONE animation looks perfect with it NOT removed. I will update the post above to include this result.

37 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Same here. I also consider it a show stopper, or to be more precise a DD5 stopper.

Running around getting DD filter broken NPC out of being stuck if basically a downgrade.

Having glitched or stuck SL scenes in a LL modded game is very bad and contra productive.

"slight imperfection" is ... *speechless* ... just lol

Guys, can we stop throwing the setup-delay of the filter, which I called a visual glitch, in the same pot with the stuck animations issue, which IS a show-stopper and I released a fix for this morning? Pretty please?

27 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Ops I re-read this and realize, I forget to report... The boob yoke was NOT removed. However that ONE animation looks perfect with it NOT removed. I will update the post above to include this result.

According to the log lines, the filter found a fitting animation, so it didn't step in. Looks all right to me?

@Kimy

Try1:  (this is copied pasted from above)
the log does not report the flags. I used... PermitAnal False / PermitVaginal TRUE / PermitOral False / PermitBoobs False / NoBindings False

In this try, there was one hole open. There was one animation Found. I used this test because you asked me to repeat the same tests. So what actually changed with the new code, is the finding of 1 animation instead of none. 

I've now attached log7 with 2 more tries. First is same test as Try1 above. The second instance in the log, I equipped a vaginal blocking chastity belt. Now all holes closed. Let's call this Try 5...

Try5:

[Zad]: PermitAnal False
[Zad]: PermitVaginal False
[Zad]: PermitBoobs TRUE   <---- this looks like false log report? Boob yoke was equipped
[Zad]: PermitOral False
[Zad]: NoBindings False
[Zad]: HasBoundActors TRUE

[Zad]: Moving belted actor Cassia to solos

Comment: The scene transitioning was a bit messy but not too bad. The Yoke was not hidden. They did solo animation. The scene did NOT get stuck

Also, the DCL rape event occurred too while wearing the vaginal blocking chastity. The log shows it aborted and that is what I saw.

I assume we are not getting what you intended. 

Log7.log

2 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

@Kimy

Try1:  (this is copied pasted from above)

In this try, there was one hole open. There was one animation Found. I used this test because you asked me to repeat the same tests. So what actually changed with the new code, is the finding of 1 animation instead of none. 

I've now attached log7 with 2 more tries. First is same test as Try1 above. The second instance in the log, I equipped a vaginal blocking chastity belt. Now all holes closed. Let's call this Try 5...

Try5:

[Zad]: PermitAnal False
[Zad]: PermitVaginal False
[Zad]: PermitBoobs TRUE   <---- this looks like false log report? Boob yoke was equipped
[Zad]: PermitOral False
[Zad]: NoBindings False
[Zad]: HasBoundActors TRUE

[Zad]: Moving belted actor Cassia to solos

Comment: The scene transitioning was a bit messy but not to bad. The Yoke was not hidden. They did solo animation. The scene did NOT get stuck

Also, the DCL rape event occurred too while wearing the vaginal blocking chastity. The log shows it aborted and that is what I saw.

Log7.log 119.74 kB · 0 downloads

Could be that the filter looks only for bras and doesn't consider the breast yoke blocking boob sex. I might need to change that. Other than that, the filter seemed to find a solution without breaking things, which is the expected result, I guess?

23 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Could be that the filter looks only for bras and doesn't consider the breast yoke blocking boob sex. I might need to change that. Other than that, the filter seemed to find a solution without breaking things, which is the expected result, I guess?

Not getting stuck is a big win. I don't think you want them doing solo animations while wearing a yoke, and it would be better if your DCL rape did not just abort. I think it would be a shame if the log is not capturing the flags in all cases too. The yoke, and how it treats the breasts is up to you. And you have my other potential error to look at, and my proposed solution to ponder :)

I'm going to run this one scene with several more various cases. I've not tried with "use bound animations" OFF yet. If I can easily retest NOT using SelectValidDDAnimations, I might do that too, for the sake of other mods as I'm planning to implement SelectValidDDAnimations everywhere in SLaV.

Next I will implement SelectValidDDAnimations into that 5 actor scene I was using yesterday. It's called the Dibella Erotic Arts scene.

Then comes the love shout.

@Kimy Well that wasn't fun but here's a file that contains separate "1stperson" meshes of all the colors for the catsuit and both versions of the gloves. Tested in-game, all work.

CatSuit1stPersonStuff.7z

The meshes should be fine to stick in the "00 Core" folder so CBBE or UUNP installs can use them.

Hopefully the changes in the .esp can easily be merged in xEdit. Also fixed a few of the Straitjacket variants not have the weight slider enabled in the ArmorAddon entries. Another small coat of wax on the framework.