A horse came up and talked to me he was the pretty cocky and also the birds from skybirds will come up and try to start up conversations.

Oooooh sounds like my kind of mod.

Update: The horse seduced me, we are getting married.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your interesting mod! 

Concerning 'Helping Development', what kind of data set (like RefID, personality trait, and so on....?) does the mod exactly need/can implement? 

I previously joined the project of the vanilla NPCs' trait development for the mod Sexlife (SLSL),

and I just wonder whether you can use some of the data collected below for your 'Helping Development'.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48337-sexlab-sexlife-trait-preset-development-vanilla-all-dlcs-done/

If you need a helping hand to assign your personal 'traits' with the vanilla NPCs, I'll be gladly available. 

And also, I have a suggestion to add one more trait: 'excluded' (as SLSL has).  

It will be useful for the mod not to apply the additional dialogue to some 'inappropriate' NPCs like children or non-vanilla creatures...

[edited]: OK, I just had a quick test of your mod and vanilla children seemed to be excluded well. 

[edited]: I can also confirm that even male PC always seems to behave like a female in his sexual act, as mentioned below.

Do the NPCs actually approach you proactively? Or do you always have to initiate the conversation?

No, NPC do approach you actively. Updated the info in the OP already.

A horse came up and talked to me he was the pretty cocky and also the birds from skybirds will come up and try to start up conversations.

Oh these nasty little buggers!^^ Pretending do be humen at every chance! xD

The misspelling of "Dialouge" is going to give me fits, I think.  Is it too late to change it to Dialogue?

You have no idea how often I made an corrected this typo already^^ Corrected it again.

I like the idea as well.  You should get together with the author of Sexlab Eager NPCs.  It sounds like you both could compliment each other's mods... 

I need to take a close look at Eager NPC, but thanks for pointing that out, definately something to keep in mind.

Question about turning off animals ie. horse approaches and try for a conversion in settings I set it to Headero 2/3 is this right or I'm looking for a different setting?

Horses or animal in general are not supposed to approach the player. Its a bug, they need a diffrent check. You can't do anything about it at the moment.

Might want to include Sexual Fame too... Sexlife did alot of work too.. 

Oooooh sounds like my kind of mod.

Update: The horse seduced me, we are getting married.

Horses are smooth like that.... :P

Is this for females only? I'm playing a male character and whenever I have sex with a NPC I am put in the female role. Is there also a way to change the personality of each NPC you meet?

No, its ment for both genders. But yeah I didn't thought of the position in sex animation. I'll put it on the list for the first update :)

i require a guide for dummies

Yes, sure :)

With this mod random NPC will approach you and engage in a conversation. You can accept or refuse the talk.

Alternatively you can talk to every human NPC with the new dialogue option "Hi there! Want to chat?"

Then you need to choose a way of behavior. After that the NPC will say something and you can resond to that. This back-and-forth can go on for a while.

The line of the NPC reflect his mood and arousal state. With your responds you can try to lead the conversation in a certain direction, like flirting and having sex, just platonic smalltalk or mean insults and intimidation.

But not all NPC react the same way to the same player action. What the the one is a turn-on might be boring for the next. You'll have to try it out throughout a couple of conversation.

When you chose answers the NPC liked (or not) this will be remembered for the next conversation.

For example if you were only insulting to a guy and threatend him for his gold, he will be rather intimidated or aggressive the next time. Respectively, if you were nice and friendly, your opposite will see you as more of a friend or lover and will behave that way, maybe even ask you to become friends with benefits.

I hope this helpes^^

Once I get these grafics to show up in the OP it will get easier to understand how the dialogue tree behaves.

Edit: just added the grafics as screenshots.

This is most likely a huge amount of work but as I read through the thread I was thinking of how conversations in some cases could lead to results, you piss them off they might brawl or rape or sex or an increase in how much they like you. Kind of a Death Alternative of conversations with tie ins for mods like Eager NPC, Defeat, Follow Me for Sex. I have enjoyed most all your other mods Guffel, thank you for sharing your creative mind. I am anxious for free time to try this one also.

Was thinking it would be nice if approaches could have a way to set chance of a event ( approach) by time Aka day night.

It would seem more liking to have a event happen late at night inside the bannered mare that first thing in the morning at the front gate.

Also hopefully being able to ask a npc would you like a drink , that could increase your chances .THAT WOULD BE IMMERSIVE????????????

Awesome! Now NPC can approach the PC then. BTW, does the debug message always says these messages consecutively:

"[A] doesn't like your behaviour"

"[A] mildly interested"

"[A] act calmly"

Those messages happens consecutively when the PC has choose the behaviour. I'm using SexLab ver. 1.59c and SexLab Aroused ver. 1.6.

Also IMO, I think we could collect some dialogue suggestions in here to replace the existing dialogue, what do you think?