15 hours ago, Guffel said:

Today it update day again!

I fixed a lot of stuff and that I found and that was posted here.

Please check the changelog in the download page for a detailed list!

Thanks for the update! When can we expect the official version for SE?

22 hours ago, NismoMan said:

@Guffel Thanks for the much needed update, Love it!

What are your plans for future content, if you don't mind me asking? I'm sorry if I sound overbearing, but I dig these kinda mods that add contextual interactions and always looking for what's next! :D

As Always, Thanks for the great mod!

ps. If you're interested, I can write down and send you a list of interactive ideas that might fit right into the mod.

I don't have any plans for the future. Quite the opposide. I'm actually considering to retire from creating mods for Skyrim. I don't have the same spare time as in the past and after 8 years modding Skyrim it is just not as exciting as it used to be. I think it's time for me to move on.

But just out of couriosity, I'd still like to see the list of your ideas^^

20 hours ago, bdmt said:

One question i forgot to ask, but when someone invites to a date and theres a dialogue "minigame" is that supposed to end at a point or is it you who needs to end it with the "It was nice to talk to you but i need to go now" option?

No there is no real endpoint in the minigame. You have to end it yourself. Technically the NPC will quit on its own after 6 in-game hour i think, but that's more a failsafe than a game mechanic.

15 hours ago, sudeliukas said:

Newest version worked perfectly on clean save,  one time.... Now doesnt work no matter what save file I use by doesn't work just approach quests. I dont know strange as fuck.... And in console there is no commands like these:

resetquest RDS_relationshipsQuest

setstage RDS_relationshipsQuest 0

I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.

13 hours ago, sudeliukas said:

Ok seems everythign works, but...

1. If I turn off LOS then aproches stops, if I turn in on approaches start working.

2. Kidnap quests-after first sex scene, nothing happens there is 3 NPCS but I think should be 4. NPC's just standing and nothing happens.

3. Is it possible in kidnap quest change that animations would be non aggressive, cause I dont really have agressive but 5 of them that I dont really use, has to be in this poll.

1. The LOS feature makes approaches waayy more infrequent, since not all NPCs that can see you are nessessarily vaild for all scenes or are on a cooldown.

2. This might happen if you have no aggressive 3-some animations enabled. There're some that come with SexLab. 3 NPC is correct, 2 generic thugs and 1 normal one.

3. No, all kidnapping animations are supposed to be aggressive. If that doesn't work for you, your best solution would be to just disable the kidnapping scene.

10 hours ago, Barka said:

Thanks for the update! When can we expect the official version for SE?

Sometime this evening^^

I have it already converted and tested, just need to do the upload xD

This is probably the best relationship mod for Skyrim, by far. Can you make the dialogues not so random? Like some kind of dialogue tree or something. For example, i talk about the weather, but the npc answers with whole different topic. That's kinda funny, and confusing. Also i'm having a problem when some NPCs always feel amused by my choice of dialogue, but they hate me in the end. Even tho they feel amused. It breaks my heart :(

The immersion when someone approaches you, and offers you a drink is over the roof! I like that kind of interaction.

Overall, great mod. Keep up the good work!

-Approaches are not working unless you have the new "need LOS" option checked.

-Bandits reduce my reputation even if they die 10 seconds later.

-No more dialogue interruptions during a Sexlab scene (this is good).

Suggestion:

Make approaches based in seconds(real time),not game hours,that way players have more control about that.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:21 PM, tedii said:

Hi Guffel,

What are the instructions for updating the mod?

Cheers,

T

Is a clean save required or can we just uninstall the old and then install the new and update the quest etc in-game?

20 hours ago, matekun said:

-Bandits reduce my reputation even if they die 10 seconds later.

-No more dialogue interruptions during a Sexlab scene (this is good).

Suggestion:

Make approaches based in seconds(real time),not game hours,that way players have more control about that.

funny thing is i turned need LOS off so thats probably why my approaches aren't working....gonna turn that on. I agree with your approach suggestion!!! my skyrim clock has been edited and it goes based on ingame time

Hey I love how the mod has progressed. Lots of great features and haven't encountered any serious bugs!

A question however, what increases PC arousal? Sometimes it seems like flirting, but often NPC's only flirt once or twice yet arousal skyrockets after each dialogue option, even if the dialogue is generic.

My suggestion is, to create a simple player attraction system, say the first time npc flirts with player, player gets a window asking how attractive the flirting npc is from 1 to 10, or player can ask to generate a random value, and accordingly based on that value each flirt increases from 2 to 15 arousal. Because right now, its really easy to get from say 20 to 100 in just one short conversation with anybody in  a "flirty" mood.

Edited by Durante
On 10/8/2021 at 2:43 PM, Durante said:

Hey I love how the mod has progressed. Lots of great features and haven't encountered any serious bugs!

A question however, what increases PC arousal? Sometimes it seems like flirting, but often NPC's only flirt once or twice yet arousal skyrockets after each dialogue option, even if the dialogue is generic.

My suggestion is, to create a simple player attraction system, say the first time npc flirts with player, player gets a window asking how attractive the flirting npc is from 1 to 10, or player can ask to generate a random value, and accordingly based on that value each flirt increases from 2 to 15 arousal. Because right now, its really easy to get from say 20 to 100 in just one short conversation with anybody in  a "flirty" mood.

Noticed me too

On 10/5/2021 at 9:33 AM, matekun said:

Pretty sure I can confirm that as-well, as when thats off for me no one ever approaches/scenarios never occur. (tested on a clean save just to be sure)

On 10/14/2021 at 9:55 PM, Barka said:

1. MCM freezes when you change something there (for example, when you choose your type of communication) and you need to re-enter MCM.

That happens on LE for some things in the MCM as-well, and has for several versions.

Edited by Lilzt3hcat

Hi. so is it for me or someone else have problem where some quests doesnt work? (for example cheating)

@Guffel And I think you should remove Line of sight, cause for me at least feels very dry.. nothing really happens... before at least for me was very good, approaches happened more often...

@Guffel Could you make that " spotted naked" massages would be hidden? kinda annoying :)

And one more thing, you should check who is giver who is receiver in sex scenes, cause now in kidnap situation animations are there player rape npc, not npc rape player.... Only threesome works

Edited by sudeliukas

Also, maybe it would be great to include body preference and mentioning bodyweight, muscle amount, chest/breast size, hips, bottom, and all those sexy bits. Preferences to hair lenght, particular haircut, straight or curly. Eyes colour. Physical attractivenes factors would be a great addition. 

Edited by Marek1992

Looking at this mod in tes5edit I found an error in the Vlindrel Hall Package

[00:01] RDS_partnerLeavingMK [PACK:0404A833]
[00:01]     PACK \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [04034B60] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01]     PACK \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Could not resolve alias>

RDS_HomeVlindrelHallQuest "Handles partner sandboxing and special home dialogue" [QUST:0404CDE6] is missing from the script, leaving a null alias for whatever partner is living there, or supposed to.

Thank you Guffel for this amazing mod, its made playing skyrim even more fun and replayable. It really adds immersion to the game and consequences.  I know this mod is complete but I just wanted to throw an idea out there.  It would so cool if married Npcs could confront the player if they find out or see that you've slept with their spouse.  It could add a whole new dynamic to the game with more consequences for trying to have sex with just anyone.  If something like this is impossible It totally understand I'm more than happy a mod like this even exists.  If anyone knows a mod like this if youd let me know I'd really be grateful.

Anyone had any luck getting *any* of the letter quests to work? I've had nothing so far, cant even seem to force the quest to start :(

---------

Found something else that can prevent approaches

ScreenShot31223.jpg.c7770480cb49fa55da2ac1f0610b19b1.jpg

^if that's not set (to anything else) approaches seem to happen *vastly* less often.

Also investigating if even a 1 hour cooldown on all approaches seems to have unintended effects (way longer then an hour between approaches), so far the npc specific cooldown seems to have no negative effects on *other* npcs approaching.

------

-skyrim482's post below may be the real reason for the issues.

Edited by Lilzt3hcat
*shrugs*

In the next update could we have a setting at lets an approach time out in like a hour or 2 as well as an approach frequency ? Currently If someone approaches you and you miss it and go somewhere else, it seems to break approaches for 24hrs. Also is the approach cool-down supposed to be a 100% chance of an approach after that time?  Example If i have approach cool down set to 1 hour/ everyone set to hetero/ indoor room with 5+ males\ Female PC. I could get an approach\ deal with it\ but then the next one might take 3-9 in game hours to happen despite the cool-down being just one hour even with various arousal levels. Am i missing something?

Edited by skyrim482
13 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Currently If someone approaches you and you miss it and go somewhere else, it seems to break approaches for 24hrs.

Makes me wonder if that's what I'm seeing instead with my earlier "bug report". That sounds like not only would it make more sense but explain a-lot of other issues.