On 9/4/2021 at 3:56 AM, LewdZenn said:

Thanks for this mod! If possible could you add a Save/Load settings option to the MCM?

No propably not. I don't even know how to go about adding this feature.

18 hours ago, Snake212 said:

I enjoy this mod. I o my wish you could hear there voices when you  chatter " voiced". Also you could talk them in to doing more things making them a maid to clean up my houses etc. Maybe they would chat with each other in your house.

I like the idea of voiceing RDS but it would be a ridiculus amount of work.

I don't plan on expanding RDS beyond the features I'm currently working on. I'll work on accute bugfixes, but this will be the last update for this mod in means of larger features or new content.

I'm done.

I'm finally f*cking done!

I tested the remaining scenes and fixed some bug in the dialogue and relationships.

I'll now sleep a night over it and search the thread for bugs I might have missed - and then I'll upload the final update!

? Thanks so much, fiddlin with the new version now.

Bug report (maybe?)

Spoiler

(seems like if you choose the option "just let me take these clothes off" for the npc comes to you to cheat (low rep), no further options appear, they just walk away and there is nothing further)

Just incase im now trying things again after cleaning the save. (seemed like everything else was working though)

Edited by Lilzt3hcat
Bug report

Alright i played with it a little and i'm got blackmailed by a guard and kidnapped by random npcs :)

Tried to attach pics in a spoiler, but it always got messed up.

Is there supposed to be a way to retrieve the stolen items or that will come in a next update?

10 hours ago, bdmt said:

Is there supposed to be a way to retrieve the stolen items or that will come in a next update?

You unfortunately can't retrieve your items other than killing or pickpocketing the npc.

There will be no further updates except bugfixes. I'm so done with this mod...

Edited by Guffel
2 hours ago, Joaquin69 said:

Nice! I'm glad that you fully fleshed out the mod. I've been using RDS for years on LE. I hope that either you or someone else will convert it to SE.

Yes, I already looked into how to make SE conversions. I've some yet unreleased mods that I want to convert anyways^^

I'll wait for maybe a week to see if someone finds more bugs (I've already some in my mind) and then there will be an official SE release.

43 minutes ago, Snake212 said:

Is using this with see haven't noticed any real problems

Since RDS is basically only code, it should work fine. The new version does contain some face textures for the kidnapping squads, which could lead to a black face bug in SSE. But apart from this, it should be fine.

People are talking to me through walls or doors,don't we have a line of sight requeriment for dialog?

Also they start dialogue while I am in a sexlab scene.

And npcs approach asking for sex without any arousal.

And dogs start conversation with me.

Edited by matekun

So how exactly aproach works, just based on cooldown or there is something more to it? If you skip time with T  still counts and someone should approach you? or you need spend real time walking or standing in that area? Because for me seems its not working or cooldown is 3h but NPC approaches after way more time passed. 

P.S recgontion having sex  also doesnt work for me since 2.4 :( Too many mods or scripts?

Edited by sudeliukas
14 hours ago, sudeliukas said:

So how exactly aproach works, just based on cooldown or there is something more to it? If you skip time with T  still counts and someone should approach you? or you need spend real time walking or standing in that area? Because for me seems its not working or cooldown is 3h but NPC approaches after way more time passed. 

P.S recgontion having sex  also doesnt work for me since 2.4 :( Too many mods or scripts?

The approaches should work on their own. I assume your installation is correct, when you can access the MCM.

You can use the wait menu to skip the cooldown, no problem, but you'll also have to wait for a bit for the code to trigger. When it does, it evaluates all NPCs around you and then starts a random scene from all vaild ones.

If you, for example, have set the approach gender to "female", but are surrounded by males it won't trigger. This also counts for futa-girls that are set in sexlab as "tread as male", by the way. xD

But RDS also gets stuck sometimes. If a scene is started, but you leave the building or city the NPC won't follow you outside and wait there. For this case RDS has a build in failsafe that aborts any approach after around 12 in-game hours.

So you can try waiting for a day in-game and than stand around in the center of a city for 3 minutes real-time and something should happen.

On 9/10/2021 at 11:33 PM, matekun said:

People are talking to me through walls or doors,don't we have a line of sight requeriment for dialog?

Also they start dialogue while I am in a sexlab scene.

And npcs approach asking for sex without any arousal.

And dogs start conversation with me.

1. I don't understand how NPCs can talk though walls. Usually walls are the border of any cell and there're barely any interior walls. Does it happen in a cell from another mod? It migh not be properly navmeshed.

2. An approach shouldn't trigger when the PC is animating in SL, but sometimes it triggers, then the animation starts before the NPC arrives. That's a nuisance.

3. Yeah, I didn't bother with arousal checks for approaches... I choose outcome over realism. I wanted for RDS to have NPCs regularly ask for sex in some way, instead of having only the NPCs who are "realistically" horny approach you.

4. That must be a modded dog then. RDS always checks for the "ActorTypeNPC" keyword, which no vanilla animal should have.

Had one time this: "Also they start dialogue while I am in a sexlab scene."

I saw so much good thing in "scenes" tab in MCM menu, maybe little panicked, since I wanted trig after trig happen. ;D Btw "scenes" tab were kidnappers, gender does not change, my priority is female, but says both.

If I change any slider to 0 it means turned off, or it means it should proc instantly? ( fox exmple cooldown)

I dont know is it bug or not, but when she accetps to talk and quick skip one dialogue line( first one line of npc after I asked if she wnats to talk), dialogue options disapear and she then trying aproach me and asks if I want to talk.... If I listen first line fully, on second dialogue line I can quick skip and everything works fine... Never had this problem, just today happend.

And about people cant recognise I have sex or hear me having sex problem, any ideas? If I'm naked everyone recognise I'm naked, just in sex lab scene NPC ignoring...

P.S I deleted 2.4 cleaned save file installed 2.5.

2 hours ago, Guffel said:

1. I don't understand how NPCs can talk though walls. Usually walls are the border of any cell and there're barely any interior walls. Does it happen in a cell from another mod? It migh not be properly navmeshed.

2. An approach shouldn't trigger when the PC is animating in SL, but sometimes it triggers, then the animation starts before the NPC arrives. That's a nuisance.

3. Yeah, I didn't bother with arousal checks for approaches... I choose outcome over realism. I wanted for RDS to have NPCs regularly ask for sex in some way, instead of having only the NPCs who are "realistically" horny approach you.

4. That must be a modded dog then. RDS always checks for the "ActorTypeNPC" keyword, which no vanilla animal should have.

1-I was in the room you rent to Delphine and Embry talked to me through the wall from the other room,where Orgnar sleeps.And if I stay close to the door they talk from outside (that maybe is vanilla behaviour).I suggest some line of sight requeriment to prevent that.

2-Ok,maybe this also can be reduced by a line of sight check?.

3-OK,your mod your choice.

4-I can talk to Stump,he then starts asking me to talk to him until I say "I don't have time now" and then he left.

I haven't played much,maybe is my game only,wait for other people feedback.