SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

12 hours ago, Vendasia said:

That reminds me, Futanaris need to get some faciel expressions during intercourse. Otherwise the scene looks to static.

Facial animations don't play while in free cam mode for some reason, I've tried to supplement that with multiple scenes, some free cam some not, I've even used npcs as "camera men" which works sometimes. Whatever, it's just for fun anyways and I think the point of the video still comes across. 

12 minutes ago, SuchEvilDQz said:

Those are from GSPoses, over 300 sexy and beautifully handcrafted poses! Here's the link if you are interested: 

Ohh I though was a sexlab animation, not a pose mod. But thanks! 

9 hours ago, SuchEvilDQz said:

Those are from GSPoses

I thought so, I recently found that mod thanks to an MXR video. I never intended to use poses but these are too good.

7 hours ago, urbon said:

I fucked my last save game again ? 

I'm curious how you did that ? I feel your pain, I know all my MCM settings by heart but it still takes an hour to set it all up. Those clean saves look nice, I'll keep them in mind next time I inevitably have to restart. Thanks for the share!

6 hours ago, Altwen said:

I thought so, I recently found that mod thanks to an MXR video. I never intended to use poses but these are too good.

I'm curious how you did that ? I feel your pain, I know all my MCM settings by heart but it still takes an hour to set it all up. Those clean saves look nice, I'll keep them in mind next time I inevitably have to restart. Thanks for the share!

Just one mod to end my carrer ?. Not sure but I was trying to play nice. The last mod that I installed was this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47074?tab=posts but I don't think that was the issue