What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

20 hours ago, TheCynicalAsian said:

Yeah, that's the one bit I could figure out by cross-referencing with other armor mods. The outfit's definitely a mashup with different armor/clothing mods, so I've been trying to compare it with others to find matching parts (though prpr00000 did say in their previous posts of the same character that it's a work in progress, so you can see in the different screenshots that some of the pieces of clothing have changed- notably the sleeves, gloves and boots.

I actually did this a month ago, here's the thread post that I followed- though it's something I came across while going through installing CBBE 3BBB

On that note, I think in the pictures I posted earlier to ask about, prpr00000 is probably using bodyslide to make a customized body preset for that character of theirs.

i tried it earlier but i also got it from here https://facerim.tistory.com/225 , same result anyways

but mine looks nothing like a elin at all, i know its something that needs be done in sliders but yeah..that also has a preset that makes it look like the elin image i think? but its a preset only for ECE while i use Racemenu, are you able to help?

2 minutes ago, Icarus- said:

i tried it earlier but i also got it from here https://facerim.tistory.com/225 , same result anyways

but mine looks nothing like a elin at all, i know its something that needs be done in sliders but yeah..that also has a preset that makes it look like the elin image i think? but its a preset only for ECE while i use Racemenu, are you able to help?

I'm afraid I might not be of much help in that regard. I don't use ECE myself so there's not much I can say there.

However, the optional Adult Scaling version of the TeraElinRace2 mod can be left out of you want to keep the character short. Additionally, you can use Bodyslide to build Body Morphs for use with Racemenu via its Body Morph Sliders- which is probably the best way to replicate the body proportions in the twitter images I posted in my original request.

14 minutes ago, TheCynicalAsian said:

I'm afraid I might not be of much help in that regard. I don't use ECE myself so there's not much I can say there.

However, the optional Adult Scaling version of the TeraElinRace2 mod can be left out of you want to keep the character short. Additionally, you can use Bodyslide to build Body Morphs for use with Racemenu via its Body Morph Sliders- which is probably the best way to replicate the body proportions in the twitter images I posted in my original request.

i know, im not using adult scaler, body is not a problem i think, just getting the face like elin or the posts he makes.

in the first elin race mod when you turned into elin it got you into the base elin head im unsure why this one is so  random

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Foremost, there is Vigilant which places players in the role of a Vigilant of Stendarr, the primary target of which in the plot line is the leader of a cult dedicated to Molag Bal.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11849

I saw this mod. I will surely take it.
But could I explain how my havreglace daughter joined the Vigils? Am I going to do a naughty full rp?

4 hours ago, Novatham said:

Already have this, doesn't have the shoes or just the top

Thanks though.

3 hours ago, PK1366 said:

Is there a mod for SE that adds functioning oblivion gates to the game? or at least something like functioning ESO anchors?

Undaunted, its a new mod, its kinda buggy tho.

does exactly what you asked for

26 minutes ago, GodSmack said:

Undaunted, its a new mod, its kinda buggy tho.

does exactly what you asked for

Yeah I saw that mod but it seems to still need a lot of work so I thought maybe something similar has already been done and I couldn't find any so that's why I asked

On 5/11/2020 at 2:44 AM, TheCynicalAsian said:

Hi there, does anyone know what mods (armor/clothing, in particular) are being used in these images? In previous posts by the user on Twitter, they mentioned that they're using the Tera Elin Race 2 as well as various armor/clothing mods and an ENB- but nothing specific.

I should also mention that the user said that they have been self-editing the textures/meshes but I was curious if anyone could identify what it might be based off of.

Thanks in advance.

My latest elin character was inspired by this exact twitter post. As far as the armor goes that seems all custom. However, for the preset it looks like he used ECE with extra elin sliders to get the proportions which lead me to do the same.

Spoiler

20200512215307_1.jpg.08af06fccafeae6b46dfef1aab4172f5.jpg

Spoiler

20200512214726_1.jpg

3 hours ago, rb888 said:

Wondering if there female horse pussy mods on farm animal's? Mmmm

In terms of farm animals, there is really only Gary's Real Mares which was integrated into Gender Horses partly since Gary received a bit of flak for having created it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60289/

Animal SOS does add physics to what is there.

You'll need Creature Framework of make use of any female models which you'd find anywhere anyway so I'll include a link.

There are these other things which add female creature models for a few creatures such as dragons and werewolves:

4 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I have a question about BDIC https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6663-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-se/.
Well, the mod needs SIC to work. But the thing is that if we put this mod, most of the creatures of the game like the draugrs will be replaced by Draugrs without sex, without penis.
Is there a solution to remedy this?

Load SIC before More Nasty Critters, BDIC after. 

Hello, I am looking for Naruto Ultimate Overhaul for Skyrim Special Edition, i can not find it anywhere, would someone be able to help me with this. @winny257 i saw your old thread about this mod, and would like to ask you if you have it, or some link to it, i looked everywhere and i cannot find it.

If you dont have it no problem, i understand , it would just make me very happy if you did. Thank you for reading my request :D

Thank you either way.

Hallo, ich bin auf der Suche nach Naruto Ultimate Overhaul for Skyrim Special Edition, ich kann es nirgendwo finden, könnte mir jemand dabei helfen? @winny257 Ich habe Ihren alten Thread über diesen Mod gesehen und möchte Sie fragen, ob Sie ihn oder einen Link zu ihm haben, ich habe überall gesucht und kann ihn nicht finden.

Wenn Sie es nicht haben, kein Problem, ich verstehe, es würde mich sehr glücklich machen, wenn Sie es hätten. Danke, dass Sie meine Anfrage gelesen haben. 

Vielen Dank, so oder so.

Ãœbersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

16 minutes ago, sukero16 said:

Hello, I am looking for Naruto Ultimate Overhaul for Skyrim Special Edition, i can not find it anywhere, would someone be able to help me with this. @winny257 i saw your old thread about this mod, and would like to ask you if you have it, or some link to it, i looked everywhere and i cannot find it.

If you dont have it no problem, i understand , it would just make me very happy if you did. Thank you for reading my request :D

Thank you either way.

Hallo, ich bin auf der Suche nach Naruto Ultimate Overhaul for Skyrim Special Edition, ich kann es nirgendwo finden, könnte mir jemand dabei helfen? @winny257 Ich habe Ihren alten Thread über diesen Mod gesehen und möchte Sie fragen, ob Sie ihn oder einen Link zu ihm haben, ich habe überall gesucht und kann ihn nicht finden.

Wenn Sie es nicht haben, kein Problem, ich verstehe, es würde mich sehr glücklich machen, wenn Sie es hätten. Danke, dass Sie meine Anfrage gelesen haben. 

Vielen Dank, so oder so.

Ãœbersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

you already have the link, only there you can download the mod.