1 minute ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Did you tweak the xmls at all? I have thigh, breast, and butt jiggles + vagina collisions, but the collisions look nowhere near as good as what you have in those vids you posted

no, i don't know how to change, look at the Standalone Serenade CBBE TBBP I sent, you'll see what I used

14 minutes ago, Shoneleven said:

kokon what feature 3bbb provides cbbe smp dont, nude 3bbb has no physic but when i wear collision armor (inside 3bbb.esp ) it start bouncing.   does it act like proxy.    why it uses baseshape in smp xml.

run AddItemMenu have three files in 3BBB esp that fix this

Anyone have a link to that tutorial on how to tune breast bounce physics in SMP? I don't know what the exact title is called and apparently just Googling/searching this forum for "hdt smp breast bounce settings" isn't bringing up anything useful. I know there are "how to SMP" tutorials but they're pretty generic and mostly just cover how to add SMP to meshes; I know I remember seeing one specifically about how to tune body physics...maybe it was in that thread about the AIO HDT-SMP setup that no longer exists?

I'm using both CBPC and SMP together, but I have some outfits that are exclusively SMP, so the breast and butt physics are based on SMP and don't use the settings for CBPC. Is it even possible to tune breast/butt physics in SMP when CBP is the default config?

On 10/13/2019 at 7:07 PM, CodeName404 said:

What does spazz out means for that mod?

I defined it in my OP the first time I used the term:

On 10/13/2019 at 6:37 PM, Vyxenne said:

the brief one-second "spazz-out" where my wig stretches out to infinity and/or my SMP skirt stretches into the ground (etc.) when I load into a new cell

7 hours ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Does anyone know if oldrim xmls work in SE?

The majority of Oldrim physics is Havok physics, aka HDT-PE. HDT-PE xmls will not work with SMP whether in Oldrim or SSE.

Oldrim SMP xml headers need to be updated to work with hdtSSEFramework/Physics:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

But other than that the rest of the Oldrim SMP xmls should work even though they may contain deprecated tags and/or declarations.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:37 PM, Vyxenne said:

I wonder if the most recent versions of HDT-SMP still have the "spazz-out" issue? I'm still on SSE v1.5.62 + SKSE64 2.0.12.

Yep. I'm on the latest everything. Which is why I hate Bethesda because I stop playing when they update. It isn't super noticeable though and it is in fact much less now that PCB basically resets everything rather than "holding over" stuff that could really slow things down after enough time in game without reloading a game.

1 hour ago, full_inu said:

Why?

I'm not an ultra mod porter but I think there's a variety of things that are different between old smp and new smp. One big thing is the meshes like the ni to tri shape stuff. In the XMLs there's actually not a lot of consistency between authors so that could be a problem too...

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

The majority of Oldrim physics is Havok physics, aka HDT-PE. HDT-PE xmls will not work with SMP whether in Oldrim or SSE.

Oldrim SMP xml headers need to be updated to work with hdtSSEFramework/Physics:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

But other than that the rest of the Oldrim SMP xmls should work even though they may contain deprecated tags and/or declarations.

Is there a tutorial for converting Oldrim SMP *.xml to the Skyrim Se format, I had always thought it had to be completely re-written.

20 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

kokon what feature 3bbb provides cbbe smp dont, nude 3bbb has no physic but when i wear collision armor (inside 3bbb.esp ) it start bouncing.   does it act like proxy.    why it uses baseshape in smp xml.

What xml are you using for floppy sos on page 190? I couldn't quote that msg for whatever reason

9 hours ago, Vortec said:

Is there a tutorial for converting Oldrim SMP *.xml to the Skyrim Se format, I had always thought it had to be completely re-written.

The requirement to completely rewrite Oldrim physics xml's applies to Oldrim's Havok physics - HDT-PE - not to Oldrim HDT-SMP, which, like SSE's SMP, is based on Bullet physics.

21 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

I got fps boost from 30 to 65 with 3bbb body in whiterun

I got a similar boost while switching between my regular UUNP-Special body and the (then new) UUNPSpSMP body for testing a few months ago, but later found out the reason I was getting such great frame rates is that I had inadvertently failed to re-enable SMP Collisions after disabling CBPC. So what I learned from that is that is that collisions are a major factor in the fps-drop associated with SMP. I also learned to be more careful about jumping to conclusions without thorough testing. :classic_blush:

My point is that saying "xxx body restored 35fps in Whiterun compared with yyy body" is essentially meaningless unless you have verified that the same SMP features that forced your game to 30fps with your yyy body are actually working on your xxx bodies.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, Sloots_R_Us said:

Top to bottom is overwrite order, is this correct? Also, by individual processes do you mean different profiles? 

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.14 - 12.14.15.35 (2).png

On 10/14/2019 at 1:24 PM, Kokan said:

Yes in that order, from CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT you only need mesh, not the whole mod

sorry, it all seems chaotic, but that's how i get what i want my game to do. if I had to adjust all this again I probably would not have succeeded. i have 180 gb of chaos :D

Yes this is correct load order and the collisions are decent the catch here is the sos reach to calm. Slight sos offsets to x, y, or z will ruin the collisions.

But the major issue I can't tackle here is the chest stiffness. Butts and calms physics works. I built SE BBB Body Fantasy based on CBBE Curvy custom presets I only slightly gave bigger butts and breast but nothing over-exadurated from the deafult CBBE Curvy preset. I also build body morphs.

Mo2.jpg

bodyslide.jpg