10 hours ago, Nepro said:

Yes this is correct load order and the collisions are decent the catch here is the sos reach to calm. Slight sos offsets to x, y, or z will ruin the collisions.

But the major issue I can't tackle here is the chest stiffness. Butts and calms physics works. I built SE BBB Body Fantasy based on CBBE Curvy custom presets I only slightly gave bigger butts and breast but nothing over-exadurated from the deafult CBBE Curvy preset. I also build body morphs.

Mo2.jpg

bodyslide.jpg

The only solution to breast stiffness seems to be use default preset CBBE Curvy which kinda sucks. If you adjust sliders your breast will get tight/stiff and you will loose breast physics.

This is SE. I gathered this body from different bodies.

I used BakaFactory new 3BBB body https://www.patreon.com/posts/uunp-3bbb-vagina-30063264
And Old body Shape Realclone https://www.patreon.com/realclone
I copied the bones partially, edit xml and got what I wanted :)

15 hours ago, HedgePro said:

Pessoas, eu preciso da sua ajuda. Eu não pode acessar o site 9damao para baixar os arquivos necessários para fazer o trabalho HDT corretamente. 

Uma alma caridosa aqui poderia me mostrar outra maneira de adquirir esses arquivos até à data? 

Obrigado ! 

EDIT: Nevermind 9damao está de volta lol 

2  PLES

7 hours ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Kokan was that racent video made in LE or SE? Also, that's a UUNP body, right? What skin texture is that?

SE, UUNP and Onean skin

looks even better, i had to reduce mbs from 50 to 10 due to the duration of the video

Uggghhhh. I just wana play skyrim all the way through once without getting caught up just modding but this thread is making me look at my load and rethinking everything I'm putting in there LMAO. I'm looking at Nexus and HDT seems like it's gone for SE. I'm using race menu heels right now to handle the outfits that use heels but I remember using HDT back in oldrim. I also wanted to stream it cause I have new hardware but again, I saw so much sexy characters that went out the window too. Lol. Modding is a addiction don't let anyone tell you otherwise. So for right now with SE is Lazy Heels and Race menu Heels all we have to work with and for just playing and not going all out with physics is it really all that I need?

HI.

Has anyone tried new CBBE SMP and got genital collisions working  ?  all the physics work as intended except genitals, could find anything on nexus page , and i use SOS for males,if anyone has any idea what could be done or which parameters should be tweaked in cbbe.xml to get it to work. I said long time ago when one of the earlier versions of hdt smp was out and it worked great with SOS light, now with the lasest versions of HDT SMP, SOS, CBBE + CBBE SMP there are no collisions between genitals when  penetration happens vagina does not move and schlong clips trough.

7 hours ago, agiz19 said:

HI.

Has anyone tried new CBBE SMP and got genital collisions working  ?  all the physics work as intended except genitals, could find anything on nexus page , and i use SOS for males,if anyone has any idea what could be done or which parameters should be tweaked in cbbe.xml to get it to work. I said long time ago when one of the earlier versions of hdt smp was out and it worked great with SOS light, now with the lasest versions of HDT SMP, SOS, CBBE + CBBE SMP there are no collisions between genitals when  penetration happens vagina does not move and schlong clips trough.

As far as I know you will need a cbbe type body that supports this, like Cosio from:

It does work very well also in SE but you need to adjust all your clothing and armors.

Today I found this one : https://forum.gamer.com.tw/Co.php?bsn=02526&sn=145170

tried it out and it also works but no need to adjust your clothing and armors.

I do have a problem of not getting rid of the seams on the hands and feet do...

1 hour ago, lepike said:

As far as I know you will need a cbbe type body that supports this, like Cosio from:

It does work very well also in SE but you need to adjust all your clothing and armors.

Today I found this one : https://forum.gamer.com.tw/Co.php?bsn=02526&sn=145170

tried it out and it also works but no need to adjust your clothing and armors.

I do have a problem of not getting rid of the seams on the hands and feet do...

Have you managed to get Clams of Skyrim fully working properly? The jiggles and collisions were there(the collisions weren't as good as they were in the fomod) but for whatever reason the hands would be sticking out from the ground under the character.