Hi!  

Some help please!  I have gone to 9damao and downloaded the hdtframework file, but for the life of me I can't seem to find where to download the hdtphysics file for Skyrim 1.5.53.0, if anyone could help me or attach the file to their post or this one I would be greatly appreciative.

I feel stupid but haven't been able to figure this out!!!

22 minutes ago, Dragons7446 said:

Hi!  

Some help please!  I have gone to 9damao and downloaded the hdtframework file, but for the life of me I can't seem to find where to download the hdtphysics file for Skyrim 1.5.53.0, if anyone could help me or attach the file to their post or this one I would be greatly appreciative.

I feel stupid but haven't been able to figure this out!!!

http://9dm.zhongyidiantong.com/thread-61878-1-1.html

You do have to make an account/sign in, and post below in order to access the download for the HDT physics. I found translating it with google chrome made it much easier to understand the site.

On 11/21/2018 at 1:01 AM, Gromilla said:

I have already said that the limit is still imposed on the number of bones in the shapes (I sometimes call it a mesh, which is not quite right) and not in the partitions.

OK, well, I'm not knowledgeable enough about it to disagree... but Ousnius clearly said the limit that breaks SMP Physics is not by shape, it is by partition. Maybe the two of you are talking about different limitations. I'll try to do some more research on it because this distinction is really crucial- it's important that we get it right, otherwise we'll be splitting shapes we don't need to be splitting if no partition of that shape has more than 80 bones...

Hello to all. I have problems with the Internet and the base machine on which the game is installed, but work on the reworking of everything and everything continues;)

It is planned:
- Alteration of the KS wigs package (correction of deficiencies and the addition of several new ones) permission from the author has already been received.
- alteration Yundao package wigs under the wise guidance of the beautiful M.
- revision of Merida wig (optimization and recolor)
- a small surprise for the new year (if I don’t die by that time :))

10 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Hello to all. I have problems with the Internet and the base machine on which the game is installed

I'm actually relieved that your absence was due to Internet issues and not illness or accident. Welcome back and thank you for checking in! :classic_heart:

16 hours ago, Texmarker said:

Are there cloth physics enabled cbbe outfits for sse? Except the one below, i can only find the usual HDT physics without smp cloth.

Yinkle, do you know what this dance is and where I can get it? It's perfect for a Player Dance in TDFPP!

ezgif-4-b17e14ddcc19.gif.0ca9d21848345c4

Also, do you know of a UUNP version of the H2135 Fantasy Series outfits, even for Oldrim? Or should I get your CBBE version and convert it to UUNP myself? Going off to Google it now!

2 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Yinkle, do you know what this dance is and where I can get it? It's perfect for a Player Dance in TDFPP!

No idea re the dance I'm afraid, not my image, you'd need to ask SunJeong. As far as I know it was only released for CBBE in oldrim.

Does anyone know which parameters to adjust, and which values to adjust them to, to tame my wild boobs in UUNP-Body.xml? They jitter when I'm standing still and they bound around way more than realism demands when I move. I have tried increasing stiffness and damping but apparently I'm doing it in the wrong area or something because it has no effect.

Thanks in advance for any help- here is my UUNP-Body.xml in case it's helpful to look at what I'm dealing with:

UUNP-Body.xml

48 minutes ago, Butch93h said:

So, how would I get HDT working for the TMBE Body? I thought I had it working for a little while but things stopped working after my graphics card drivers updated. I initially tried to set it up because CBP physics breaks every time my graphics drivers are about to update.

Try entering this in your defaultbbps.xml file, should be located at data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs :

<map shape="TMBEHP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

<map shape="TMBEHPNN" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

<map shape="TMBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

I have also attached a UUNP.xml

Copy the UUNP.xml to the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder

UUNP.xml

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know which parameters to adjust, and which values to adjust them to, to tame my wild boobs in UUNP-Body.xml? They jitter when I'm standing still and they bound around way more than realism demands when I move. I have tried increasing stiffness and damping but apparently I'm doing it in the wrong area or something because it has no effect.

Thanks in advance for any help- here is my UUNP-Body.xml in case it's helpful to look at what I'm dealing with:

UUNP-Body.xml

Right now i have no Clue , but i just started working ( learning ? ) with SMP on SSE . I will take a look at it if my basic setup is finished and maybe it will help both of us ?  but i cannot promise anything.

and @All :

Hello , I'm following this Topic now coz I switched over to SSE from LE some Days ago .... and SMP seems to be quite interesting to me.

greetz

the HonkMan  .... and Happy Modding !! ?

57 minutes ago, jesseg said:

Try entering this in your defaultbbps.xml file, should be located at data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs :

<map shape="TMBEHP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

<map shape="TMBEHPNN" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

<map shape="TMBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

I have also attached a UUNP.xml

Copy the UUNP.xml to the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder

UUNP.xml

Thanks a bunch, I will give that a try and let update to let you know if it works.

Edit: That did the trick, now to figure out how to make my TMBE armors use HDT as well. the ones on nexus as well as the ones from Robton's site...

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Anyone see that Nvidia PhyX went open-source? 

That's extremely interesting and I'm glad you mentioned it, but with Skyrim using Havok internally and SMP using Bullet, is there much relevance here? I somehow doubt this will spur development of a new HDT-style naughty-physics solution for an eight-year-old game. Am I missing something?

On 12/3/2018 at 2:16 AM, Vyxenne said:

UUNP-Body.xml

Hi I used Gromlla's xml as a start and adjusted it to suit my game as i had costant jello jiggles when not moving. I notice you don't have any damping, friction or restitution set in npc L breast or npc R breast. Hope this helps or gives you some ideas to try out. Rename obviously :p

UUNPSpSMPmine.xml

12 hours ago, degenernate said:

That's extremely interesting and I'm glad you mentioned it, but with Skyrim using Havok internally and SMP using Bullet, is there much relevance here? I somehow doubt this will spur development of a new HDT-style naughty-physics solution for an eight-year-old game. Am I missing something?

Physx uses the GPU at least, but I doubt anyone is going to make another SMP style mod. 

12 hours ago, Asrienda said:

I doubt anyone is going to make another SMP style mod. 

@Shizof has done exactly that by adding collisions to CBP Physics, and he is working on adding cloth physics as well. So while you're probably right within the context of Physx-based "SMP-Style" mods, I think CBP-C has the potential to completely replace HDT-SMP, and best of all, to be hosted on an accessible website in English- instead of one that is not only impossible to translate from Chinese because all of the buttons are images instead of text so nothing on this planet can translate them, and even if they condescended to put up an English-language mirror page, the website doesn't work very well, demands my cellphone number and has a "family" (Baidu) reputation for malware distribution.

So based on "means of acquisition" alone, any physics solution at all hosted on a user-friendly website that doesn't demand my cellphone number :classic_angry: is the winner as far as I'm concerned.

17 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:

Hi I used Gromlla's xml as a start and adjusted it to suit my game as i had costant jello jiggles when not moving. I notice you don't have any damping, friction or restitution set in npc L breast or npc R breast. Hope this helps or gives you some ideas to try out. Rename obviously :p

UUNPSpSMPmine.xml

Hi, thanks- the xml I linked is Gromilla's xml (the one I used before Gromilla's is named "UUNP.xml," only Gromilla's is named "UUNP-Body.xml") and I already had the UUNPSpSMP.xml from him as well. That said, thanks for linking yours- I'll study it and see what I can learn from it.

I know what Stiffness and Damping are because they are actual English words with meanings that make sense in a physics context, but "restitution" means to pay someone back for something you had taken from them earlier, so I have no clue what it means in a physics context, or what it does, or why anything concerning physics would be named "restitution."  :classic_tongue:

However, I can't forget that at some time in the not-so-distant past some people were claiming that "prenetration" was an actual word with some arcane significance instead of a typo for "penetration." There were actually some who went to great lengths to invent and expound upon a tortuous, convoluted, astonishingly unlikely meaning for it that read like gibberish from a roomful of monkeys with autocorrected text messaging apps. Thankfully, that's behind us now and I for one am thrilled that "prenetration" seems to have finally been rightfully consigned to the dung-heap of bullet-physics history where it belonged to begin with. :classic_biggrin:

But, I digress (as I almost invariably do.) I'll try to google up some logical meaning for "restitution" as it may (or may not) actually pertain to Bullet Physics so that I might actually discover what it is and how to use it to accomplish something. Anything. :classic_wink:

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Hi, thanks- the xml I linked is Gromilla's xml (the one I used before Gromilla's is named "UUNP.xml," only Gromilla's is named "UUNP-Body.xml") and I already had the UUNPSpSMP.xml from him as well. That said, thanks for linking yours- I'll study it and see what I can learn from it.

I know what Stiffness and Damping are because they are actual English words with meanings that make sense in a physics context, but "restitution" means to pay someone back for something you had taken from them earlier, so I have no clue what it means in a physics context, or what it does, or why anything concerning physics would be named "restitution."  :classic_tongue:

However, I can't forget that at some time in the not-so-distant past some people were claiming that "prenetration" was an actual word with some arcane significance instead of a typo for "penetration." There were actually some who went to great lengths to invent and expound upon a tortuous, convoluted, astonishingly unlikely meaning for it that read like gibberish from a roomful of monkeys with autocorrected text messaging apps. Thankfully, that's behind us now and I for one am thrilled that "prenetration" seems to have finally been rightfully consigned to the dung-heap of bullet-physics history where it belonged to begin with. :classic_biggrin:

But, I digress (as I almost invariably do.) I'll try to google up some logical meaning for "restitution" as it may (or may not) actually pertain to Bullet Physics so that I might actually discover what it is and how to use it to accomplish something. Anything. :classic_wink:

Let's look at the properties of bones:

• <mass>: (float, reasonable starting value 1) This tells SMP how "heavy" the bone is, mostly used as a multiplier in other calculations, 0 is a special property though as a mass of 0 will change your bone to Kinematic/Static (will only be affected by animations targeting it, no physics). Use a mass of 0 for your anchor/root bone so that your bones don't "fall off your character"
  • <inertia>: (float, reasonable starting value 100 * mass) How much energy is applied to your bone, if your bone is Dynamic (affected by physics) then none of these values can be 0, setting one or more of these to 0 will give you undesired results. This also affects how much energy your constraints have, low energy will make your constraints basically worthless.
  • <linearDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your translational (X, Y, Z) energy per calculated second, a value of 1 will remove 100% of your energy, 0.3 will remove 30% etc
  • <angularDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your rotational (Y, P, R) energy per calculated second.
  • <friction/rollingFriction>: (float, valid range unknown) These are not terribly well explained, as damping is only applied when there is no external force then friction is most likely applied regardless, this would make your object seem "heavier" as it would be less affected by changes in velocity
  • <restitution>: (float, valid range [0-1]) Restitution is how bouncy your object is, higher values being more bouncy
  • <margin-multiplier>: (float, valid range any/standard float range) Has something to do with skeletal related collisions, higher values will increase impact of collisions on the bone.
  • <gravity-factor>: (float, valid range ???) Add gravity as a force that affects this bone.

Source : https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

So I figured out my FPS loss problem. It happens every time the female hands collide with anything (boobs, vagina). There is also an idle where all females stand back and cross their arms. This causes my game to be almost unplayable when it happens. Is there a way to adjust how the hands collide with the boobs/vagina so that it doesn’t cause the massive loss in FPS? I can just ad no collide tags I’m guess but I would rather keep the collion if I could. Or I could just remove the hands crossing idle. Any thoughts?