So far now with the fixed Version, EVERY collision added atm (no hair or cloth atm, the author will add them later, but the others as body,hands, etc) works without issues, and TON of less performance impact than SMP 

Tho for those who do not know, I'm Using UUNP Special and it works, but it seems from a comment of the Author that CBBE SE do not has the nodes to make the collisions works, so if you use CBBE SE check that, if you use UUNP Special, or TBD it will work without issues, just building things on body slide 

(Even futa collision works!)

9 minutes ago, panchovix said:

So far now with the fixed Version, EVERY collision added atm (no hair or cloth atm, the author will add them later, but the others as body,hands, etc) works without issues, and TON of less performance impact than SMP 

Tho for those who do not know, I'm Using UUNP Special and it works, but it seems from a comment of the Author that CBBE SE do not has the nodes to make the collisions works, so if you use CBBE SE check that, if you use UUNP Special, or TBD it will work without issues, just building things on body slide 

(Even futa collision works!)

I use CBBE SE and it all works fine. I saw where he said that and I think he may be mistaken. 

41 minutes ago, panchovix said:

I mean if adds Physics and collisions, with hair, cloth, etc, it probably will cost less than HDT SMP and that is my biggest wish atm LOL, HDT-PE has al most the same performance impact than CBP, on SMP you just add 1 collisions and RIP framerates in high pop areas

What's under the hood that makes CBP different from SMP?. I had always thought that CBP was like the old TBBP/BBP system.

18 minutes ago, Vortec said:

What's under the hood that makes CBP different from SMP?. I had always thought that CBP was like the old TBBP/BBP system.

Simply, TBBP/BBP is not real physics but animated breasts/butt.

HDT-PE or HDT-SMP uses full blown physics to make complex calculations for bounce and physics.

CBP uses simple physics calculations for bounce. CBPC uses simple physics calculations for collisions on top of that. That's why it costs less performance for the same result.

8 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Simply, TBBP/BBP is not real physics but animated breasts/butt.

HDT-PE or HDT-SMP uses full blown physics to make complex calculations for bounce and physics.

CBP uses simple physics calculations for bounce. CBPC uses simple physics calculations for collisions on top of that. That's why it costs less performance for the same result.

Great work, like many others I did not believe this was possible. The implications are very exciting!

I really have no idea how this works under the hood but is anyone else getting perhaps a bit too big of a collision detection radius on schlongs (if that is even how this works)? Specifically getting some serious vaginal gape going on in anal scenes. 

10 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Great work, like many others I did not believe this was possible. The implications are very exciting!

I really have no idea how this works under the hood but is anyone else getting perhaps a bit too big of a collision detection radius on schlongs (if that is even how this works)? Specifically getting some serious vaginal gape going on in anal scenes. 

Thanks!

For the collision detection radius all you need to change is the last float values in the lists:

Open CBPCollisionConfig.txt

The 2s and 3s are corresponding to the radius of collision detection spheres. Decrease them to see if you like the new result. (They are float values so you can enter 1.5 or 1.7 for example. Use dot (.) for decimal point.

[NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]]
0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2

[NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]]
0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2

[NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]]
0,0,0,3 | 0,0,0,3

If you want to decrease the collision detection radius of vagina:

Decrease the 3.5 value.

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
0.0,0.0,-2.0,3.5 | 0.0,0.0,-2.0,3.5

35 minutes ago, Shizof said:

Thanks!

For the collision detection radius all you need to change is the last float values in the lists:

Open CBPCollisionConfig.txt

The 2s and 3s are corresponding to the radius of collision detection spheres. Decrease them to see if you like the new result. (They are float values so you can enter 1.5 or 1.7 for example. Use dot (.) for decimal point.

[NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]]
0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2

[NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]]
0,0,0,2 | 0,0,0,2

[NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]]
0,0,0,3 | 0,0,0,3

If you want to decrease the collision detection radius of vagina:

Decrease the 3.5 value.

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
0.0,0.0,-2.0,3.5 | 0.0,0.0,-2.0,3.5

Awesome, lowering those values has helped a ton, now just fine tuning! Thanks!

I think that you need to create a new separate topic for CBPC.

@Shizof Thanks for the implementation of this idea! Great job!

It was very interesting for me to understand the system of CBP collisions, which bones can be used, what a dependence on the skeleton, the weight of the bones or meshes and much more ..

BTW. GR`Roadstrokers Royal Elven Set SE SMP uploaded ?

Which CBP config is the most realistic (don't like jelly)?

Sinful has videos and some of them look good, but there are a lot of different options so likely to find something that works there.

CBP Physics Config advertises itself as being realistic, but there's no video so no idea how it compares.

I also saw something about clipping, but I don't quite get it. Why would physics cause clipping? I'm coming from Skyrim LE with HDT PE and am not familiar with this issue with CBP.

17 hours ago, SunJeong said:

I'm guessing that this will theoretically be superior to SMP once the author gets working hair and cloth physics? At the very least the CBP xml files aren't as long and complicated as HDT ones.

I don't expect the CBP-C physics effects to be superior to SMP - it would be virtually impossible to look any more realistic than SMP looks once you get it dialed in - but since he's using reduced calculations compared to SMP I would expect lower frame-rate hits and (as you said) more user-friendly adjustments due to fewer parameters in the smaller xml's.

I'm able to run HDT-SMP-SE at 50-60 fps with full body+earrings+hair+clothing physics in most game areas, dropping as low as 40 fps occasionally in places like Whiterun & Riften markets with several female NPCs all a-bounce and a-jiggle. I consider that acceptable on my i5/GTX970 antique. :classic_tongue:

CBP-C is already superior (to me, at least) in one important way- accessibility. I can't imagine a more daunting and frustrating mod-acquisition experience than 9damao-dot-com. Not only is it in another language that doesn't use the Roman alphabet, with button-text that can't be translated by Google Translate because it's actually an image, not text, but if you manage to figure out what stuff says the website itself is unreliable and mostly dysfunctional. So just having some physics system available on an English-language website that actually works most of the time is major Plus Points for CBP-C.

So I agree with you that CBP-C will be superior to SMP once he gets cloth physics (including wigs) and male genitalia working, at least to those of us who do not speak or read Chinese. :classic_biggrin:

25 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't expect the CBP-C physics effects to be superior to SMP - it would be virtually impossible to look any more realistic than SMP looks once you get it dialed in - but since he's using reduced calculations compared to SMP I would expect lower frame-rate hits and (as you said) more user-friendly adjustments due to fewer parameters in the smaller xml's.

I'm able to run HDT-SMP-SE at 50-60 fps with full body+earrings+hair+clothing physics in most game areas, dropping as low as 40 fps occasionally in places like Whiterun & Riften markets with several female NPCs all a-bounce and a-jiggle. I consider that acceptable on my i5/GTX970 antique. :classic_tongue:

CBP-C is already superior (to me, at least) in one important way- accessibility. I can't imagine a more daunting and frustrating mod-acquisition experience than 9damao-dot-com. Not only is it in another language that doesn't use the Roman alphabet, with button-text that can't be translated by Google Translate because it's actually an image, not text, but if you manage to figure out what stuff says the website itself is unreliable and mostly dysfunctional. So just having some physics system available on an English-language website that actually works most of the time is major Plus Points for CBP-C.

So I agree with you that CBP-C will be superior to SMP once he gets cloth physics (including wigs) and male genitalia working, at least to those of us who do not speak or read Chinese. :classic_biggrin:

Completely agree with you. I havent see CBP in action but I have had ZERO issues with SMP. No framedrops, no freezes, no lags, no crashes. But the fact that it's so tough to add SMP to clothing is a huge turn off for me. Such long XMLs for a small effect that should've been in vanilla. I'm hoping CBP isn't as daunting!

11 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Which CBP config is the most realistic (don't like jelly)?

Sinful has videos and some of them look good, but there are a lot of different options so likely to find something that works there.

CBP Physics Config advertises itself as being realistic, but there's no video so no idea how it compares.

I also saw something about clipping, but I don't quite get it. Why would physics cause clipping? I'm coming from Skyrim LE with HDT PE and am not familiar with this issue with CBP.

It looks great out of the box for my taste, though I've never ran SMP to compare it to. Definitely looser than CBP, yet still able to snap back in a realistic manner (as breasts in a bra, might). Ladies in my game run a more athletic body than some, so breast size will have a lot to do with that too. I haven't revisited Sinful's config, but that's on the list.

26 minutes ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Just got back to Skyrim modding again and realized my game is running the latest runtime. Is SMP working on the latest runtime and SKSE or do  i need to downgrade?

Yes it is. It is updated to the most recent version.

can anyone help me get the vagina collisions to work with cbbe? I am using SSE, I have everything working fine as far as the hdt smp goes. I just cant get the penis to vagina collision to work. I have googled, and searched this thread cant find anything that fixes my issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, dooders said:

can anyone help me get the vagina collisions to work with cbbe? I am using SSE, I have everything working fine as far as the hdt smp goes. I just cant get the penis to vagina collision to work. I have googled, and searched this thread cant find anything that fixes my issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In your cbbe.xml.

Delete the names you don't use, or rename to the names you use for your body.

<per-triangle-shape name="Labia">
        <margin>0.08</margin>
        <penetration>1.0</penetration>
        <tag>Labia</tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Labia</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>hair</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>MaleBody</no-collide-with-tag> 
        <no-collide-with-tag>Thighs</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Arms</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Balls</no-collide-with-tag>        
        <no-collide-with-tag>FBalls</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>        
       </per-triangle-shape>    

In your Malegenitals.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<system>        

<bone name="NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]"/>        
    <bone name="NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]"/>        

<bone name="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">
        <mass>0.6</mass>
        <inertia x="20" y="20" z="20"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0</angularDamping>
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>0.2</restitution>
    </bone>        

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]" bodyB="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-3.0" y="-2.0" z="-2.0"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="3.0" y="-2.0" z="2.0"/>
        <angularLowerLimit x="-1.0" y="-0.1" z="-0.2"/>            
        <angularUpperLimit x="1.0" y="0.1" z="0.2"/>
        <linearStiffness x="90" y="90" z="90"/>            
        <angularStiffness x="90" y="90" z="90"/>
        <linearDamping x="4.0" y="4.0" z="4.0"/>
        <angularDamping x="4.0" y="4.0" z="4.0"/>                
        <linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>            
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitals">
    <margin>0.5</margin>    
    <tag>Genitals</tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>FGenitals</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>MaleHands</no-collide-with-tag>    
    <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">3.0</weight-threshold>    
    </per-vertex-shape>    

18 hours ago, Farass said:

In your cbbe.xml.

Delete the names you don't use, or rename to the names you use for your body.

<per-triangle-shape name="Labia">
        <margin>0.08</margin>
        <penetration>1.0</penetration>
        <tag>Labia</tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Labia</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>    
        <no-collide-with-tag>Rbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Lbreast</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Belly</no-collide-with-tag>        
       </per-triangle-shape>    

In your Malegenitals.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<system>        

<bone name="NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]"/>        
    <bone name="NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]"/>    
    <bone name="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]"/>        

<bone name="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">
        <mass>0.6</mass>
        <inertia x="20" y="20" z="20"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0</angularDamping>
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>0.2</restitution>
    </bone>        

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]" bodyB="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-3.0" y="-2.0" z="-2.0"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="3.0" y="-2.0" z="2.0"/>
        <angularLowerLimit x="-1.0" y="-0.1" z="-0.2"/>            
        <angularUpperLimit x="1.0" y="0.1" z="0.2"/>
        <linearStiffness x="90" y="90" z="90"/>            
        <angularStiffness x="90" y="90" z="90"/>
        <linearDamping x="4.0" y="4.0" z="4.0"/>
        <angularDamping x="4.0" y="4.0" z="4.0"/>                
        <linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>            
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitals">
    <margin>0.5</margin>    
    <tag>Genitals</tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>FGenitals</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>MaleHands</no-collide-with-tag>    
    <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">3.0</weight-threshold>    
    </per-vertex-shape>    

yup still a no go. is there suppose to be a seperate labia file?

I currently have a feet, gauntlet, glove, glovelow, hands, handscollide, headfemale, headmale, malebody, malegenitals, malehands, cbbe, configs, baseshape, penis, boner, and defaultbbps files