13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

So based on "means of acquisition" alone, any physics solution at all hosted on a user-friendly website that doesn't demand my cellphone number :classic_angry: is the winner as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, Baidu is a nightmare for us lowly Westerners (one even wonders how the Chinese really feel about it). But surely one of the benefits of SMP becoming open source will be a new plethora of hosting options? Hydrogen would have to go out of their way to find an OSS license that would permit us to modify the SMP codebase but not actually rehost it. As someone interested in assisting with the future development of SMP, getting the repo up on Github or the like would be my very first step, and ensuring that non-technical users had a place to download freshly compiled binaries would be the second. Baidu ceases to be a headache the instant Hydrogen gives us permission to take some small amount of ownership of the source code, and this is presumably the plan.

Granted, were we at the very dawn of Skyrim modding, PhysX would be the likely candidate to supplement Havok. As a person always pondering the creation of a new sexy-physics game, this PhysX thing is incredible news. @Shizof should really post a streamable link to the boob-touching vid he showed off in the VR Discord, because it makes his CBP work look like the most exciting thing I've seen come out of sexy Skyrim modding yet. The only reason I'm still on the SMP train is because it's the bedrock mod for things like SOS and Sexlab, and I get the impression there's a whole mountain of work to get CBP to 100% feature parity with SMP. I'd love to be told I'm wrong about that.

36 minutes ago, dooders said:

So I figured out my FPS loss problem. It happens every time the female hands collide with anything (boobs, vagina). There is also an idle where all females stand back and cross their arms. This causes my game to be almost unplayable when it happens. Is there a way to adjust how the hands collide with the boobs/vagina so that it doesn’t cause the massive loss in FPS? I can just ad no collide tags I’m guess but I would rather keep the collion if I could. Or I could just remove the hands crossing idle. Any thoughts?

Have you tried changing "<per-triangle-shape name="Hands">" to "<per-vertex-shape name="Hands"> in your hands.xml? Don't forget to change the closing tag too, that might help.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:34 PM, jesseg said:

Try entering this in your defaultbbps.xml file, should be located at data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs :

<map shape="TMBEHP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

<map shape="TMBEHPNN" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

<map shape="TMBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

I have also attached a UUNP.xml

Copy the UUNP.xml to the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder

UUNP.xml

Wow thank you for this.  I love TMBE.  And like the other guy said I just need to make conversions for TMBE body to work with the physics.

2 hours ago, degenernate said:

Granted, were we at the very dawn of Skyrim modding, PhysX would be the likely candidate to supplement Havok. As a person always pondering the creation of a new sexy-physics game, this PhysX thing is incredible news.   @Shizof

I'm surprised that Nvidia made the PhysX to be open source at all, given the fact that they don't usually do that with their stuff, lol.  They are mostly closed source.

13 hours ago, jesseg said:

Let's look at the properties of bones:

• <mass>: (float, reasonable starting value 1) This tells SMP how "heavy" the bone is, mostly used as a multiplier in other calculations, 0 is a special property though as a mass of 0 will change your bone to Kinematic/Static (will only be affected by animations targeting it, no physics). Use a mass of 0 for your anchor/root bone so that your bones don't "fall off your character"
  • <inertia>: (float, reasonable starting value 100 * mass) How much energy is applied to your bone, if your bone is Dynamic (affected by physics) then none of these values can be 0, setting one or more of these to 0 will give you undesired results. This also affects how much energy your constraints have, low energy will make your constraints basically worthless.
  • <linearDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your translational (X, Y, Z) energy per calculated second, a value of 1 will remove 100% of your energy, 0.3 will remove 30% etc
  • <angularDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your rotational (Y, P, R) energy per calculated second.
  • <friction/rollingFriction>: (float, valid range unknown) These are not terribly well explained, as damping is only applied when there is no external force then friction is most likely applied regardless, this would make your object seem "heavier" as it would be less affected by changes in velocity
  • <restitution>: (float, valid range [0-1]) Restitution is how bouncy your object is, higher values being more bouncy
  • <margin-multiplier>: (float, valid range any/standard float range) Has something to do with skeletal related collisions, higher values will increase impact of collisions on the bone.
  • <gravity-factor>: (float, valid range ???) Add gravity as a force that affects this bone.

Source : https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

Wow- thank you very much for saving me the Google search! Bookmarked.

40 minutes ago, R246 said:

Apparently Bethesda updated Skyrim SE again...

And from Arthmore here are the highly important changes:

No official changelog was provided.

Support for new CC content was added.
Thieves Guild Hood will no longer disappear if player is a vampire.
Fixed specular with "Mourner's Hat" and "Hat" on male Argonians.
Fixed skinning and restored bridles on Imperial Saddle.

Unfucking believable.

11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Have you tried changing "<per-triangle-shape name="Hands">" to "<per-vertex-shape name="Hands"> in your hands.xml? Don't forget to change the closing tag too, that might help.

unfortunately it was already set to vertex so that is a no go, thank you anyway.

49 minutes ago, Thenryb said:

And from Arthmore here are the highly important changes:

No official changelog was provided.

Support for new CC content was added.
Thieves Guild Hood will no longer disappear if player is a vampire.
Fixed specular with "Mourner's Hat" and "Hat" on male Argonians.
Fixed skinning and restored bridles on Imperial Saddle.

Unfucking believable.

This continuing, relentless assault on SKSE64 has to be deliberate, especially after they promised not to do it any more 5 or 6 versions ago. I don't think I could come up with a more surefire way to kill off free modding than what they're doing... all while blathering how much they love and support the modding community.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

This continuing, relentless assault on SKSE64 has to be deliberate, especially after they promised not to do it any more 5 or 6 versions ago. I don't think I could come up with a more surefire way to kill off free modding than what they're doing... all while blathering how much they love and support the modding community.

and this is why I fully support and encourage people to pirate until this kind of dickishery from game devs stops. not to mention things like steam are not things you really want to be forced into.

I would gladly pay double the price for a game that is released "normally" like morrowind was... 

yes this post could ban me but there is a reason to protest these sorts of things.

I say why not just freeze everything at a particular skyrim update? with a PC you don't need to update it and since you have it purchased legally (mine is still wrapped up) then you can get a properly updated hacked copy and the free modding community can keep on sailing along plundering our followers booty as always.

21 hours ago, R246 said:

Steam has a version control and rollback feature in Steam client, but it has to be enabled by the game publisher.

wow what a rip ... even more reason to only play offline or get a cracked copy. ... forced updates are a bad thing just look at the new windows 10 update that broke their flagship tablet hehehe

I have a situation...  I just bought Breezehome and furnished it.  Lydia walks in and just wrecks the place  Any loose object she walks past throws itself away from her.  I am using HDT - SMP  files from HydrogenSays' website, (the ones for 1.5.53) Ousnious' new CBBE meshes and textures and the CBBE SMP Config ver. 1.0.6 file.  I am using the 'special' preset, if that matters.  I have played around some with the CBBE.xml file (provided via the CBBE SMP Config file) all of it in the constraint section.   I have increased the linear stiffness, the angular stiffness and the Lin. and ang.  damping.  Is there an 'area of effect'  connected to the sections that I played with?  (Or is the CBBE.xml file provided by the author just total.... )  

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, as my house is a mess and Lydia's breasts still move around like a 15 year old male with ADHD after three or four sodas

1 hour ago, Shor said:

I have a situation...  I just bought Breezehome and furnished it.  Lydia walks in and just wrecks the place  Any loose object she walks past throws itself away from her.  I am using HDT - SMP  files from HydrogenSays' website, (the ones for 1.5.53) Ousnious' new CBBE meshes and textures and the CBBE SMP Config ver. 1.0.6 file.  I am using the 'special' preset, if that matters.  I have played around some with the CBBE.xml file (provided via the CBBE SMP Config file) all of it in the constraint section.   I have increased the linear stiffness, the angular stiffness and the Lin. and ang.  damping.  Is there an 'area of effect'  connected to the sections that I played with?  (Or is the CBBE.xml file provided by the author just total.... )  

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, as my house is a mess and Lydia's breasts still move around like a 15 year old male with ADHD after three or four sodas

Make sure you are running at 60FPS and nothing more, anything higher than 60 causes objects to go flying around...

3 hours ago, Shor said:

Based on the fact that I have Lydia as a follower and I'm running HDT-SMP (for my game version 1.5.23) and nothing flies around Breezehome, with or without Lydia, I would suspect that the cause has nothing to do with SMP physics- so posting it here and tweaking your xml's may not produce a solution for you. You might want to post your question in the SSE Tech Support thread.

Also, any comparison between Lydia and a 15-yo male is invalid. :classic_biggrin:

8 hours ago, FordGAA said:

wow what a rip ... even more reason to only play offline or get a cracked copy. ... forced updates are a bad thing just look at the new windows 10 update that broke their flagship tablet hehehe 

You can set the Steam to ignore all incoming updates for specific games. And it is possible to rollback if you accidentally install an update, although you need to know the address for it in the Steam depot.

9 hours ago, jesseg said:

Make sure you are running at 60FPS and nothing more, anything higher than 60 causes objects to go flying around...

Got it in one!  I think I will need to start over and see how much else that bit of wisdom has fixed....

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Based on the fact that I have Lydia as a follower and I'm running HDT-SMP (for my game version 1.5.23) and nothing flies around Breezehome, with or without Lydia, I would suspect that the cause has nothing to do with SMP physics- so posting it here and tweaking your xml's may not produce a solution for you. You might want to post your question in the SSE Tech Support thread.

Also, any comparison between Lydia and a 15-yo male is invalid. :classic_biggrin:

You may have noticed that my 'situation' was of two parts.  the first was about objects flying...  Jesseq provided the answer to that. 

The second was about Lydia's breasts as objects in motion.  Since you disliked my first analogy let me try some more.  Somewhat like a teen age girl getting ready for her first date.  Nervous energy that cannot rest.  That sort of thing.  I would have thought that you might have an answer to that question, being the local HDT-SMP guru and all....

(Did you ever think what you could do with the word 'analogy' and the letter 'r'?)

On 12/7/2018 at 5:33 PM, Shor said:

The second was about Lydia's breasts as objects in motion.  Since you disliked my first analogy let me try some more.  Somewhat like a teen age girl getting ready for her first date.  Nervous energy that cannot rest.  That sort of thing.  I would have thought that you might have an answer to that question, being the local HDT-SMP guru and all....

I have jittery boobs too, and can't seem to come up with a way to tame them. Case in point:

Spoiler

On 12/7/2018 at 5:33 PM, Shor said:

Did you ever think what you could do with the word 'analogy' and the letter 'r'?)

Why, no! No, I haven't. Now that you brought it up, however, in deference to your dirty mind and the nonchalance with which you displayed it, I'll be all about anal orgies the rest of the night. :classic_heart:

Of course Bethesda decides to update SSE right when I want to give the game a try again...

Any idea if Hydrogen still updates SMP? I really don't feel like going through the hassle of rolling this update back, since it changes some files, and not just the .exe. And I just finished installing the mods I want to run this time, too.