Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

Looking great rly. Really nice stuff. Another wonder. Gonna allow lesbian stuff though?

Yep, as a female you can seduce mom or sis or both. Men too can seduce there father, brother or both.

Looks like a great idea, hope you are still working on this!!!

For me personally i wouldnt mind if u could choose whether the relationship is based on love or lust but it looks like ur making it exciting anyway.

Now that the actual sex animations and their framework are getting better, it's great to see some context around it. Ive been Rping a cuckold playthrough with Lovers Comfort, hope we can do some family RP soon!

Thank you for working on this! *applause!

I really like the idea of this.

It would be cool if there was an option to get "enslaved" by your family member(s), for those of us folk that enjoy such things~

That or be the one doing the enslaving.  Or also both or one of you getting caught by or sold to slavers as part of the being discovered quest they talked about.  Or something like that.

I love this idea! I hope that it honors what Skyrim tries to with racial/sexual politics, allowing the family to be any race and (though this is asking a lot, I know) same-sex partners for parents. This is both political, and erotic preference, I admit. I want to enslave my lesbian moms. My favorite character to play with is my Nord paladin. But I always had a thing for those cute little Bretons.

Also, I hope that it can be built without depending on any particular sex mod. Being somewhat technologically inept, I prefer the simplicity of JoshNZ's "Animated Prostitution - Skyrim" mod. I'm currently running it with "Paradise Halls" and the "AP Immersion mod" for Paradise Halls. It works out pretty great for my needs (ehem, a massive Harem at Vlindrel Hall).

Although, I guess I see the... oh.... narrative value? ...of having built-in sex scenes in the quests.

My two cents, anyway. I can't wait to play the finished product.

I'm afraid that my life no longer makes room for working on this mod. I want to thank everyone who voiced their support of this mod, especially Kain for his willingness to take on the vast majority of the work. I sincerely hope he continues work on this without me, as I'm sure it will be amazing once it's complete.

I'm afraid that my life no longer makes room for working on this mod. I want to thank everyone who voiced their support of this mod, especially Kain for his willingness to take on the vast majority of the work. I sincerely hope he continues work on this without me, as I'm sure it will be amazing once it's complete.

I'm sorry to hear that.  But I can understand when real life gets in the way.  I thank you for your help and suggestions and wish you all the best.

Take Care!

I would love to help write the scripts for the various quests, Kain. PM me if you'd like that.

Sure when I have something ready for dialogue, I'll pm you.

Will you be making it to work with Sexlab?

What's Sexlab?

It's a brand new framework by Ashal @ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework/ that Arrok is doing extra animations for in a related thread due to the MIA of the mod author for Sexis.

So far that looks the most promising, so unless the author stops work on that mod.  I don't see why my mod can't use it as the sex engine.  Thank you for making me aware of that mod.

I might end up helping also Kain if you need it cause I am interested in this idea...some reason.

Even though there is other mod stuff I want to do but have yet to do it.

I just keep getting addicted to trying so many mods and such. Modding is more fun than the game itself some times...