Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

I'm around. Kain, if you want to keep collaborating with me on this, I'm on board. Just hit me up with a PM and we'll figure stuff out.

Edit: tehmuffinmon, I like your ideas. I'm fond of necro as well, though I've yet to find anyone willing to make a mod for it. I can understand the reluctance to be known as the one who made "that mod". Oh well, I guess I'll have to content myself with tossing dead bodies off cliffs.

Glad you like 'em. And yeah, it's a pretty, erm, 'exclusive' fetish, I suppose, for lack of a better word. If I had any sort of practical modding knowledge whatsoever, I'd be happy to tackle such a project myself. Alas, all I have at my disposal are ideas, a penchant for writing, the possibility of contributing voice work / music (not so sure how practical or necessary music would be, but I think it could add a nice atmospheric quirk), and naive ambitions. >.<

That being said, if you do happen to come across someone willing to work on such a mod, I'd be more than happy to help out in any way I can. I have a plethora of twisted ideas at my disposal that I'd love to see come to fruition. xP

Necro stuff seems a little outside the purview of what has been mostly shown thus far as a fairly innocent (if rather taboo) romance quest mod.  I suppose it could be written in somehow to part of the blackmail portion of the quest, but that could wind up feeling waaay out of left field and could really put the brakes on peoples' (read: my) enjoyment of the mod.

That said, I'm totally okay with options, as long as they're just that; optional.

I'm around. Kain, if you want to keep collaborating with me on this, I'm on board. Just hit me up with a PM and we'll figure stuff out.

Edit: tehmuffinmon, I like your ideas. I'm fond of necro as well, though I've yet to find anyone willing to make a mod for it. I can understand the reluctance to be known as the one who made "that mod". Oh well, I guess I'll have to content myself with tossing dead bodies off cliffs.

Hi Queen, it's good to see your still around.

So I am going to assume that this is still in the alpha stage and hasn't gotten to beta or a release yet. Is that correct?

The mod is still alpha.  I'm trying to get some of the scripting done, which I'm still learning as I go.  I also have to make an Orc stronghold for the Orc family.

Haha, yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. I just have an attraction to bizarre fetishes and situations. I'm very exploratory in that regard. I blame my hours spent in the depths of the internet. *shrugs* I was just throwing some various ideas into the mix, since necrophilia was brought up as a possible inclusion. As I mentioned prior, I understand completely if others aren't at all interested. I, personally, happen to find the mixture of incest / necrophilia appealing in the sense of just how 'taboo' it all is, I suppose. I just wanted to take the opportunity to brainstorm, if you will. As you say, it doesn't float your boat, but for those who do enjoy it, and if the inclusion is a possibility according to the people working on the mod, I see no reason not to add my two cents. Or, in my case, perhaps a higher sum would be appropriate, since I really went overboard up there. @_@

Of course, I also fully realize some (if not all) of my ideas are rather naive and would likely take a great deal of effort to implement. I was just rather excited at the time, haha. ^^" 

Hey some of us love trying different fetishes and since Skyrim is such a big sandbox I'd like to see as many implemented as possible. ;)

could do something like fallout new vegas you are having sex with bro/sis someone finds out and tries to blackmail you probably gets you drunk and has sex with you ends up throwing you out there house. Then you end up having to do things for them to keep them from telling on you and every once in awhile they will fuck you again. Makes sense but I feel like this idea isnt the best because theres less incest in it and more like blackmail. Feel free to improve my idea by finding away to add incest into it possibility of them both having there way with you etc. 

im sure todd howard will play this mod immediately when it goes live

This made me laugh so hard. 

Really looking forward to hearing more and keeping tabs on the progress you're all making. I've so far shied away from from downloading any sexual mods for Skyrim. I briefly messed around with Animated Prostitution, and that's about it. I had to do a clean install after bogging down my previous save with way too many mods and subsequently ruining my file. Upon making a new save, I decided to keep it clean, but the call of perversion beckons me ever onward. :I 

The concept of this mod appeals to me greatly, and I'm highly intrigued. I went through every page to see what ideas you all were throwing out there - I noticed Queen Bee apparently has a thing for necrophilia, and I've always wanted to see that fetish more fully fleshed out in a mod. I know it doesn't appeal to a lot of people out there, but for those who (like me) revel in such demented fetishes, I think it would be a great addition. Besides, it's not like it would be forced on the player at any point, I assume. Just having it as an option would be great, and I'd be happy to throw some ideas around if either one of you (Queen Bee and Kain82) are open to suggestions. Not sure how practical many of my ideas would be to implement...but my mind's already running amok with twisted imagery. The juxtaposition of incest and necrophilia is one hell of a demented fantasy to explore, haha. 

My ideas for a necrophilia aspect : the PC is the first person to stumble across the dead relative (building off of the suicide element previously brought up), and, by some means, hides the body and attempts to preserve it over time while indulging in kinky incestual necrophiliac-tic shenanigans. Here's an aspect I'd really like to see explored upon, but would likely to be a pain to implement; the gradual decomposition of the body. As previously mentioned, I think the PC should attempt to preserve the body, and I think that could maybe be implemented via alchemy. The player crafts specific items that can be used to fend off decomposition - is that doable? Like I said, I have no knowledge of modding, but from what I understand, that in itself (crafting new, quest-specific items using available ingredients) wouldn't be too difficult to incorporate, would it? 

Of course, the rest of the PC's family won't just idly wait around as if nothing was awry while your family member is AWOL. I'm thinking the PC creates some sort of elaborate lie as to where the dead relative in question has gone off too, and how long they can keep the wool over the rest of their family is largely dependent on dialogue choice and having a high enough disposition with their other family members. Of course, once the body starts to fully decompose (let's assume the body is hidden either in a secret location near the family home or within the house itself), the smell starts to give it away and you run the risk of having your family discover your dark secret. 

So, uh, yeah, there's that. Just throwing some ideas around. I know I'm in a minority with this fetish, but I think the mere option of including it would satisfy people with that sort of inclination. :P Although I imagine the decomposition process would be a pain to implement. It'd probably require unique meshes and textures applied to the corpse over a period of time or some such thing...is that even possible? I really don't know. Details like skin discoloration, details added to the flesh...etcetera, etcetera. Really don't know how practical that is. Sounds like a lot of extra work. : / As for the smell of the body and the risk of the family finding it, a mod I have installed on Oblivion called 'basic hygiene' comes to mind. When your character starts to smell, they emit a green fog-like effect. Perhaps something similar could be utilized, were this grandiose vision of mine ever to come into fruition. Alas, I fear I'm getting far, far too ahead of myself here. My apologies. xD 

*clears throat* So, yeah, there you have one twisted glimpse into the dark inner machinations of my fetish-riddled mind. o.O I have plenty of ideas for other possible elements, and not just limited to the rather limited-in-appeal necro fetish. But I don't want to add to your burden any more. :P If either of you are in need of any additional dialogue or are open to further suggestions, do let me know, as I'd be happy to lend whatever assistance I can. If I hadn't lost the cable to my mic, I'd also be happy to record voice work for any of the father figures. My voice doesn't lend itself so well to younger guys, as I have a deep voice, but I could also possibly give that a shot, too. If you're considering adding any voice-acting into the quest line, that is. And if I ever find my cable / get a new one. @_@

Definitely keeping tabs on this!

This idea sounds quite awesome actually. Oblivion kinda has that but its only for a very limited time after said NPC dies. Really hope I can get Skyrim by the time this mod becomes a reality. I really love the idea of this mod cause I love the idea of incest maybe a bit too much. Not knocking the work put into the human and elf races, just more into beast races myself then the standard human and elvish races that flood RPGs.

I like the idea of relative-specific rewards as a way of adding variety to your choice of romance. Maybe your mother knows alchemy and will provide you with potions, ingredients and recipes. Maybe the father is an expert in blacksmithing, maybe the sister knows archery, etc. It helps differentiate the family members beyond the familial link.

Also, I'm not sure how difficult it is to do this, but I'd like to make this mod open to expansion by other modders who may wish to add their own content. Perhaps someone will wish to implement the necro mod suggested above, or include the option of cheating with two or more family members. Maybe they'd like to include the ability to enslave their sister or whore her out. There's a lot that could be done with this mod, more than Kain or I could produce, so if there's a way to keep the code open ended I'd appreciate it.

Here's a screenshot of Daddy Orc.  I tried to make him intimidating, since he's an Orc Chieftan.

Tell me what you all think?

tesv2013031916311560.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That daddy orc looks like he could break your arms and bash your teeth in... I love it! The warpaint was a nice touch too. Wonder what mommy will look like? :P

If someone could edit how skyrim handles the reanimations of dead SexiS can add necro to the fun. I tested it with a raised zombie by Celeste only he turned to ash mid stroke LMAO .. actually something appeared and knocked him into ash then disappeared LMAO

Thanks.  That's the point.  He'll make Jr. think twice about screwing his wife and daughter.

Haha, I'd say playing a male orc with that family would be considered hard mode.

The pics are awesome, Kain. I can't wait to see the rest of the families. ^_^

Here's a screenshot of Daddy Orc.  I tried to make him intimidating, since he's an Orc Chieftan.

tesv2013031916311560.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is a rather scary looking dad, i'd say its safe to say i would stay away from his wife/daughter.
I would not mind becoming a part of his wife harem if he turns out to be a dom type however.

I was thinking if Orc Chieftans follow the whole you can only have one wife in Skyrim.  I was thinking about giving the Chieftan three wives.

Thanks.  That's the point.  He'll make Jr. think twice about screwing his wife and daughter.

Haha, I'd say playing a male orc with that family would be considered hard mode.

The pics are awesome, Kain. I can't wait to see the rest of the families. ^_^

Thanks, Queen.  I'll be posting family portraits soon.  The challenge is making attractive female Orcs.

I love these! They all look like parents while staying attractive. The Orc mother is very pretty, though keep in mind people will probably have their own skin mods, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. The real challenge will be attractive Argonians (I don't find lizards attractive).

(Below is my original post for posterity's sake. Below that is an edit explaining the concept.)

So I've been looking around on the site, and I notice there are no mods posted for incest. I looked it up elsewhere, and so far nothing. Is anyone working on this? I'd love to see it if they are.

What I'd really like is a mod that lets me start the game as someone who's a member of a large family, with the option of romancing/seducing one or more of them. Brother/sister, father/daughter, mother/son...hell, father/son or sister/sister, I don't care. Any combination.

If no one is working on this, please someone start!

EDIT:

THIS IS NOW A MOD!

Kain82 has been gracious enough to offer to construct this mod using my basic outline. We're still at the earliest of planning stages, but the basic idea is as follows:

Once you acquire a player house of any kind, you have the option of sending a message to your family via courier to come and live with you. You select which country the letter goes to, thus choosing what nationality your family is. That way if you play a Redguard, your family will be Redguard as well.

The families will consist of a mother, father, brother and sister, with the possibility of future expansion including extended family members. You will be able to pursue and romance any family member of your choosing. This means you can be a male going after your mother, a female going for some hot sister/sister action, or maybe you want your daddy in bed with you. It's up to you!

We're still ironing out the specifics, but a feature wish list so far includes:

1. Family members will also be followers, each with their own unique skill set.

2. Romance your chosen family member by questing together, giving them gifts and dropping subtle hints via dialog trees.

3. Once wooed, your chosen family member will occasionally provide you with gifts, with the random chance that they'll give you something powerful (maybe, not sure if can be done).

4. A quest line that threatens your incestuous relationship. Can you keep it a secret? Or will you be exposed and ostracized by society? Dun dun dunnnn!

We're still at the very beginning, so this thread is more of a planning area, but feel free to throw in your suggestions and ideas. Every little bit helps, and we want this to cater to all you incest lovers out there.

FINALLY ALL THOSE GAME OF THRONES ARMORS HAVE A USE!