Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

A thought occurred to me, there might be people out there who would like to just have an in game family to RP with. We should have an option in there for them to reject the incest altogether if they choose, and they can just have a normal family they can live with.

A thought occurred to me' date=' there might be people out there who would like to just have an in game family to RP with. We should have an option in there for them to reject the incest altogether if they choose, and they can just have a normal family they can live with.

[/quote']

Well given there's an internal variable for relationship, and you want to include a courtship phase to the incest part. It should be trivial to toss in an early remark that would disable the incest part. Something like, "If you were anyone else, I'd think you were hitting on me."

Of course, it would also be possible to make the "RP Family mod" not possess incest related content, and then have an extra plug-in for all of the incest content. Bethesda's set up really is open enough to do whatever you want in resolving this issue.

Well, it's a good thought, but doesn't that deviate from the point of the mod? I thought the idea was to have an incest-themed mod.

Don't get me wrong, I love when a mod includes a wide array of play options, but when those options seem to defeat the intended purpose of the mod, it strikes me as odd.

That said... if you're willing to include an option to throw out the point of the mod entirely for the sake of increasing play options, would you be willing to consider ideas in the other direction, so to speak? Specifically, I proposed a concept for how Altmer could be handled that I think could be a good "less romantic" option for those who are more into the animal attraction rather than the forbidden love aspect. It shouldn't be hard to apply to other races, just with some race- or culture-specific tweaks. I've got some more specific ideas for it that I don't think suck, but I'll hold them until I know you're even okay with the suggestion to start with.

A thought occurred to me' date=' there might be people out there who would like to just have an in game family to RP with. We should have an option in there for them to reject the incest altogether if they choose, and they can just have a normal family they can live with.

[/quote']

I can just make a dialogue option early on, telling the player if they want to pursue a relationship. Your choice will dictate the direction the mod goes.

I still check this thread from time to time, to answer any questions. Also I check the forum in general, to see if their are any new adult mods we can use.

I would say since the incest part of it begins with an erotic dream you have with a chosen family member, so you go to sleep and you see a figure in shadow, and a dialog option comes up that says, "Who is that out there? Is that..." and then you can choose father, mother, brother or sister. So maybe throw in an option somewhere to say "I don't like this dream! I want to wake up!" and you do and no option to romance a family member comes up again.

Queen, I saw earlier in the thread where you were looking for something to make the Elves better looking. I'm using this mod "Ethereal Elven Overhaul," http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24273 and I think it REALLY improves the elves dramatically without ruining immersion/lore. Elves are beautiful, not monstrous, but also not anime (which may make the mod more popular with those who don't care for the anime look.)

One of Nuska's screenshots, in fact, would be a gorgeous Bosmer Sister (the truly ethereal blond bosmer in the blue dress, upon whom I based my own character.)

One other thing...the parents don't really have to look much older than the siblings in the elven races, if they are as long lived as in other worlds. In the Forgotten Realms, for instance, elves stay quite young and beautiful for many centuries (700+ year lifespan, and one Drow Matron was well over 2000 [baenre].) I'm re-reading the Drizzt books right now is why I brought that up, but it ties in with the mod I posted above, since the mod also makes the males look younger.

Very interesting mod, i like the idea of this family reunion, that's so Wincest :P

btw, if may i suggest a picture for one of the characters, in my opinion this:

57943q.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(found here, just scroll down to number 210 if you dont see the picture as you open the link)

Would fit very well for an imperial mother (maybe also for nord but the one made by Kain is really good). See if you can find good ispirations from this or if you think it would fit as it is in the picture, would be very happy cause that's an hell of a Milf :blush:.

Probably someone would think "she looks too young", maybe...but there are many caucasian mothers who looks young even in their 30-40, let's say the mother of the dragonborn got pregnant at the age of 15, here you go :D

These were just some suggestions, feel free to pass if u have other preferences (or if you think i'm just a perverted nut :P).

Other than that, i'm really curios to see how this (hot) project evolves and look forward to it, keep up the good work guys :)

I really like that picture, she's very sexy. She could definitely be an Imperial mother, maybe even a Breton. I like the expression on her face, it immediately makes me think that she's stealing a glance at her sexy son/daughter and thinking dirty thoughts.

It hadn't really occurred to me to set any ages for the family members. I suppose considering the culture and the nature of life in a medieval setting, it's not impossible that the mother could have been in her teens when she got married and gave birth. Fifteen sounds about right to me. So even if you're RPing as a 25 year old, your mother would be 40, and there are certainly some sexy 40-year-olds out there. As for the father, I don't care how old he is. I like sexy older men, so make him whatever age you want (so long as he isn't old enough to be my grandfather).

I really like that picture' date=' she's very sexy. She could definitely be an Imperial mother, maybe even a Breton. I like the expression on her face, it immediately makes me think that she's stealing a glance at her sexy son/daughter and thinking dirty thoughts.

It hadn't really occurred to me to set any ages for the family members. I suppose considering the culture and the nature of life in a medieval setting, it's not impossible that the mother could have been in her teens when she got married and gave birth. Fifteen sounds about right to me. So even if you're RPing as a 25 year old, your mother would be 40, and there are certainly some sexy 40-year-olds out there. As for the father, I don't care how old he is. I like sexy older men, so make him whatever age you want (so long as he isn't old enough to be my grandfather).

[/quote']

You also have to take into consideration that some of the Elder Scrolls races have a totally different aging process compared to normal humans so they could look way younger than they are.

I really like that picture' date=' she's very sexy. She could definitely be an Imperial mother, maybe even a Breton. I like the expression on her face, it immediately makes me think that she's stealing a glance at her sexy son/daughter and thinking dirty thoughts.

[/quote']

Glad we share the same view :) as soon as i saw that picture i litteraly fell in love with her eyes :blush: and...boobs...cough!

I don't recognize from wich mod that picture is (i think some enhanced race mod to improve the look of some human races, maybe temptress race but i'm not sure). Maybe if we can track the mod we could find some other pictures for the an aged father too :)

[/quote']

Glad we share the same view :) as soon as i saw that picture i litteraly fell in love with her eyes :blush: and...boobs...cough!

I don't recognize from wich mod that picture is (i think some enhanced race mod to improve the look of some human races, maybe temptress race but i'm not sure). Maybe if we can track the mod we could find some other pictures for the an aged father too :)

Ok, with the generous help of the community ;) i managed to find the mod that chick come from, it's called Girls of Skyrim and her face was created trough facegen (probably showrace menu with all mods installed or maybe trough CK, still don't have it clear :D), so other than mother and sister i think we should look somewhere else for the males members.

godspeed you beautiful legendary bunch of motherfuckers! (pun intended)

haha seriously though, you guys are doing pheanomenal work. Though I insist anyone not to take the idea too seriously, I can picture the youngest family member with unp body, the young adult to be cbbe and dem hot juicy milfs with le voluptuos chsbhc.

• 4 weeks later...

We have beastiality mods, nord sex with khajiit mod, pregnancy mod, child rape mod, old man rape mod, dragon rape mod, sex quests and now we have INCEST!

Congratulations, skyrim just became another hentai game. No wonder bethsoft made the game M17(oblivion too, before was PG)

We have beastiality mods' date=' nord sex with khajiit mod, pregnancy mod, child rape mod, old man rape mod, dragon rape mod, sex quests and now we have INCEST!

Congratulations, skyrim just became another hentai game. No wonder bethsoft made the game M17(oblivion too, before was PG)

[/quote']

Ok I really don't know where you found child rape,dragon rape or any kind of beastality sex mods so far because I haven't.

There are quite alot WIP mods here covering those fetishes (except for the child rape but if it's a sex mod sadly it's hard to prevent it from being abused for that) but none of them are anywhere near finished.

Aaaaaaaand that's supposed to be a negative thing (you forgot tentacle rape because it can't be a hentai game without tentacles)?

We have beastiality mods' date=' nord sex with khajiit mod, pregnancy mod, child rape mod, old man rape mod, dragon rape mod, sex quests and now we have INCEST!

[/quote']

congratulations you know how to be where you are not wanted!

no wonder people get accused of being retarded on the internet...

[/quote']

Welcome to LoversLab.

[/quote']

Welcome to LoversLab.

He already had 47 posts when he wrote that...kinda wondering what part of LL he was browsing before...

This reminds me of when I used to play those MS-DOS hentai games

that really had an awesome history line.

Like the MS-DOS classic "True Love", Easiest way to do this mod would

be to start thinking like a writer and you will have no problem creating

the relationships betwen family members.

Someone who often plays visual novels is more swited to help you

create your mod quest history line, while someone whise in modding

does the NPC creation and stuff.

I know this sounds easy while it isn't, But I always wirite novels

only to never finish them so if you need some creativity for dialogues

send me a PM.

Cheers!