Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

I'm guessing that this is largely incompatible with custom races. So here a suggestion: Make a "blank slate" family slate that offers more options to build back ground. during dialogues that talk about the past you'd be given a choice to determine what happened then. This family will be a vanilla race by default but the player can edit it in the CK to match the custom race they are using. This works better if this mod is an ESM rather than an ESP.

For the custom family you could also try to see if your able to "build" the family, so is it a complete family with a mother, father, and siblings, or a single parent family, maybe even an all sibling family. This could be complicated so if your trying to do this feature you could add this in as preset. Being able to choose how many family members you have would also be a nice feature. Ultimate Incest Harem for Male PC: Single/lesbian parent mother(s) and # Sister(s).

Why I took a sudden interest in this mod: I recently made a VERY vanilla companion that I made as my sibling(A Sister for my male PC and a brother for my female PC) and would love to actually be able to having a questline with them.

I haven't read all 12 pages yet so I don't know exactly how the mod will be working or what framework your using. I'll read them later and change my suggestion to make more sense.

If I'm not making much sense it's because I haven't slept for 2 days and a half.

So far that looks the most promising, so unless the author stops work on that mod.  I don't see why my mod can't use it as the sex engine.  Thank you for making me aware of that mod.

The author of that mod happens to own the Lovers Lab forum so if he goes away LL goes away. I'd say you run a fairly low risk using that mod.

So far that looks the most promising, so unless the author stops work on that mod.  I don't see why my mod can't use it as the sex engine.  Thank you for making me aware of that mod.

The author of that mod happens to own the Lovers Lab forum so if he goes away LL goes away. I'd say you run a fairly low risk using that mod.

I did not know that, thanks.

Kain,

I'm a fairly decent writer so if you need any help writing dialogue or anything. Let me know. I'd love to contribute if needed.

Thank you for your offer.  I desperately need a decent writer.  When it comes to writing I usually draw a blank.  I'm more of a technical writer than a creative one.  If you want you can brainstorm some idea in wordpad and send them to me.  Whenever you have the time of course.

I followed the  discussion in this thread and want to  point out to something important for me if you allow. I think before weighting tits and other body attributes it is recommend to have a story core. Sex is not all when you play often . I tried some in skyrim and it is soon boring why all ends soon in same action.

I would suggest to create a story quest along with this mod. As a start the Player what gender ever should have to find his family, help them against an enemy, vamps, wolves etc. and than the there should be a good conversation tree. Maybe the father is killed and the player is forced to fill out his place . Slowly it could turn out to sex in the family or over that if the player is female and could be forced to Prostitution to make a living or to make a rich landlord good mooded.

It will turn out to much work if you want more than abusing the rest of my family in 30 minutes. :shy:

I followed the  discussion in this thread and want to  point out to something important for me if you allow. I think before weighting tits and other body attributes it is recommend to have a story core. Sex is not all when you play often . I tried some in skyrim and it is soon boring why all ends soon in same action.

I would suggest to create a story quest along with this mod. As a start the Player what gender ever should have to find his family, help them against an enemy, vamps, wolves etc. and than the there should be a good conversation tree. Maybe the father is killed and the player is forced to fill out his place . Slowly it could turn out to sex in the family or over that if the player is female and could be forced to Prostitution to make a living or to make a rich landlord good mooded.

It will turn out to much work if you want more than abusing the rest of my family in 30 minutes. :shy:

I second this.

Focus on the core, then worry about everything else. Modding is genuinely tedious work. every few seconds of animation, or even a paragraph or two of text can take hours to complete. If you focus on things out of order, you're gonna have a bad time, and your mod is going to be absolute crap. Pace yourself, start with the core, and work outwardly from that.

-Retired modder

I second this.

Focus on the core, then worry about everything else. Modding is genuinely tedious work. every few seconds of animation, or even a paragraph or two of text can take hours to complete. If you focus on things out of order, you're gonna have a bad time, and your mod is going to be absolute crap. Pace yourself, start with the core, and work outwardly from that.

-Retired modder

Before Queenbee left, we both decided this was going to be more about sex.  This mod will feature a questline which if not followed, will have dire consequences on both the player and the players lover.

Queenbee and I like our sex mods to have more than just sex.  Luckily before she left, she oulined the story.  So I know how to progress.

I'm still around, so if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. I just can't devote time to writing the dialog or scenarios. If you're unsure of something, feel free to run it past me and I may have a suggestion or two.

Oh hey Queen, right now I've been following what you sent me.  In regards to the story and how to set it up.  If I think of something that might be different then what you originally wrote.  I'll send you the idea to see if it fits with the overall theme.  Also nice avatar. 

I'll just post here to show that there's anotherone who can't wait until this is finished. :) Kain I hope you still have fun doing this and that you really WANT to finish this mod. :)

No worries,  I really want to finish this mod.  It's just that setting up the quests is time consuming, which is what I'm currently doing.  I spent most of my weekends working on this.  Also I am a perfectionist by nature, the mod even as a beta has to live up to my standards.  Once I have the quests setup and some decent dialogue, I'll release a beta for you guys and girls to try.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a something from the vanilla part of the game that I think is an "in" on how to set up the character situation. It would have to require DLC Dawnguard  to do so. I found that while having Serana following you around, there is a point where the player asks her about her family relations and decides to tell about her strained family relations and asks player Character about the player's family and this is where a setup would probably be best made.

I found a something from the vanilla part of the game that I think is an "in" on how to set up the character situation. It would have to require DLC Dawnguard  to do so. I found that while having Serana following you around, there is a point where the player asks her about her family relations and decides to tell about her strained family relations and asks player Character about the player's family and this is where a setup would probably be best made.

I already have a setup in place via the courier.  You tell the courier were to deliver the letter (Alinor, Morrowind, etc.).  The race of your family depends on the choice you make.  I just have to setup the script.

I already have a setup in place via the courier.  You tell the courier were to deliver the letter (Alinor, Morrowind, etc.).  The race of your family depends on the choice you make.  I just have to setup the script.

I see. You're way ahead of me then. I was just suggesting a way to get into the mod if one had not been done already. The courier sounds like it would work just fine too. Good luck on the production, I look forward to seeing how it goes.

I see. You're way ahead of me then. I was just suggesting a way to get into the mod if one had not been done already. The courier sounds like it would work just fine too. Good luck on the production, I look forward to seeing how it goes.

No problem, thanks for your suggestion.

i have a sugestion for the mod races as i seem to play the same 2 mod races alot  those being  moonshadow elfs and ashen race you  could simply use one of the defaults of these races as the mother and leave the father as  the easiest race to copy so say my ashen female chareters mom is ashen but dad can be a nord or mom was a moonshadow elf and dad a nord this way you can keep one parent and rest of siblings as you have them and just  by adjusting the mom  since most mods are female appearance hotness rated. or  if your a custom race  add a line  to the curior choice that one of your parents died and your say dad remarried so sis and bro are still related  so is dad just mom is stepmom etc. to cover anyone playing a custom race its simply for  imersion  purposes id say the one parent died and the other remarried  would be the easiest to pull off when making your choices