Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

I don't like the make up,I would have seen a more comventional one. Especially for the mother

Sure I can do that.

I don't like the make up,I would have seen a more comventional one. Especially for the mother

really? i think she looks great with it.

but i agree on one thing, less make up is better if its available

and can u post all of the finished models so far Kain82?

just wanna see how they looks, if its not much trouble for u

Here you go:

Mr. and Mrs. Orc:

orcparents.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Nord:

nordupdate.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Dunmer:

dunmers.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Altmer:

altmerparents.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Redguard:

redguards.jpg

All other family members are being reworked.

btw, is it weird for me to think that to make the mother more mature, u just need to increase her butt size?

Just thought about it, but  wouldn't it be nice if the family members had their own bodyslide created bodytypes? There are already bodyslide compatible casual clothes - not to mention plenty of armor - out there so letting them wear appropriate outfits for each quest/work/scene wouldn't be impossible.

I have no idea about the work that comes with that, but I thought it would be nice.

Can you explain a bit more.

Here you go:

Mr. and Mrs. Orc:

orcparents.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Nord:

nordupdate.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Dunmer:

dunmers.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Altmer:

altmerparents.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Redguard:

redguards.jpg

somehow, it seems like u reduced the size of the breast and hips for Mrs. Nord. I think someone did mention that her breast is too big before, but i think right now is a bit small, so u can increase it more, maybe one or two more sizes, maybe one or two size before it reach the breast size of Mrs. Altmer would be great. I think that's fine since usually when u mention Nord's woman somehow the image of them with big breast always comes to mind

sorry about the request, as my my current choise for the family right now is either Nords or Imperials that u just made, and somehow seeing the image make me feel like more of choosing Mrs. Imperial, and to think im a Nord too...

ignore if its a pain

@Kain82:

Well as I said I have no idea how much work comes with all I'm about to say:

Mods like Maids 2 Deception are almost complete standalone, but they have their own races, bodys and armors included. There are a lot of follower mods like that.

So I thought about what Krizad said about the "making the mother more mature looking". Since I don't know all the scenarios you are writing, I don't know if its even beneficial to be that specific about bodytypes.

But lets just say it is for now:

Dialog about "your curves" would make more sense if the curves are actually different from others. Not just minor differences limited to breast/butts and even there, we could have sagging mother-breasts and not-sagging daughter-breasts.

The daughter could also be more frail looking that way compared to the mother.

An example mini-scenario:

The father had a fable for younger girls for a while now and is lusting after a neighbor's daughter who is younger, but not as well build as his own daughter. Depending on his daughters personality she could be jealous about that and decides to wear more open clothes that emphasize her body. And thanks to bodyslide it wouldn't be limited to just bigger breasts/butts.

If an argument between his daughter and the neighbor's daughter happend, his daughter could also through Dialog insult the neighbor's daughter with actual "visible facts". Again not limited. "Your belly looks like, your almost pregnant!"

I have a few more ideas but I'm short on time right now and of course I don't know if all that is even necessary or wanted.

Here you go:

Mr. and Mrs. Orc:

orcparents.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Nord:

nordupdate.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Dunmer:

dunmers.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Altmer:

altmerparents.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Redguard:

redguards.jpg

somehow, it seems like u reduced the size of the breast and hips for Mrs. Nord. I think someone did mention that her breast is too big before, but i think right now is a bit small, so u can increase it more, maybe one or two more sizes, maybe one or two size before it reach the breast size of Mrs. Altmer would be great. I think that's fine since usually when u mention Nord's woman somehow the image of them with big breast always comes to mind

sorry about the request, as my my current choise for the family right now is either Nords or Imperials that u just made, and somehow seeing the image make me feel like more of choosing Mrs. Imperial, and to think im a Nord too...

ignore if its a pain

That picture was taken with CHSBHC with BBP Scale.  The original was taken with just CHSBHC.  When I think about Nord women, I also always imagine a busty Swedish blonde named Helga.

@Kain82:

Well as I said I have no idea how much work comes with all I'm about to say:

Mods like Maids 2 Deception are almost complete standalone, but they have their own races, bodys and armors included. There are a lot of follower mods like that.

So I thought about what Krizad said about the "making the mother more mature looking". Since I don't know all the scenarios you are writing, I don't know if its even beneficial to be that specific about bodytypes.

But lets just say it is for now:

Dialog about "your curves" would make more sense if the curves are actually different from others. Not just minor differences limited to breast/butts and even there, we could have sagging mother-breasts and not-sagging daughter-breasts.

The daughter could also be more frail looking that way compared to the mother.

An example mini-scenario:

The father had a fable for younger girls for a while now and is lusting after a neighbor's daughter who is younger, but not as well build as his own daughter. Depending on his daughters personality she could be jealous about that and decides to wear more open clothes that emphasize her body. And thanks to bodyslide it wouldn't be limited to just bigger breasts/butts.

If an argument between his daughter and the neighbor's daughter happend, his daughter could also through Dialog insult the neighbor's daughter with actual "visible facts". Again not limited. "Your belly looks like, your almost pregnant!"

I have a few more ideas but I'm short on time right now and of course I don't know if all that is even necessary or wanted.

This sounds very interesting and would allow diverse bodytypes.  I have to find out how to do this and how to make the npc's standalone.  Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm surprised this got such an abrasive reaction. If you want to do this mod, go for it buddy. I know I would love it.

Thank you.  As for critics, I don't pay attention to them if they don't like the mod, don't download it.

This sounds very interesting and would allow diverse bodytypes.  I have to find out how to do this and how to make the npc's standalone.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Just to add a little more:

Making this standalone with or without bodyslide would make it possible to use UNP bodies for elven races or rebuild them with bodyslide, without making the UNP body an actual requirement.

Also depending on how far the mod will go, it would make a good basis for further "expansions".

Helping other families to "deepen" their relationships would be more rewarding to watch.

Maybe a lost second daughter or the mother is actually not blood-related, but the real mother shows up.

Taking a bunch of daughters out to the hunt and watch them taking a bath afterwards.

I don't know. I imagine it's a lot of tedious work like assigning each new bodytype to each race and make the same clothes/armor meshes over and over and assaign them too............

If it gets too much, then toss it for now.

Making this standalone with or without bodyslide would make it possible to use UNP bodies for elven races or rebuild them with bodyslide, without making the UNP body an actual requirement.

Also depending on how far the mod will go, it would make a good basis for further "expansions".

Helping other families to "deepen" their relationships would be more rewarding to watch.

Maybe a lost second daughter or the mother is actually not blood-related, but the real mother shows up.

Taking a bunch of daughters out to the hunt and watch them taking a bath afterwards.

I don't know. I imagine it's a lot of tedious work like assigning each new bodytype to each race and make the same clothes/armor meshes over and over and assaign them too............

I'll consider it, but won't do it in the near future.  Like you said it is tedious work and will slow down development time.  Maybe sometime when the mod is near completion. 

That picture was taken with CHSBHC with BBP Scale.  The original was taken with just CHSBHC.  When I think about Nord women, I also always imagine a busty Swedish blonde named Helga.

cant belive u have the same imagination as me, are u my long lost brother? On a side note, i prefer UNP over BBE as the vagina looks more real even though BBE has sexier body. But the recent update for UNP make the body looks sexier too so i guess that makes them at the top for me.

i think maybe he should focus on the main family right now, but somehow i get the feeling that this mod will get really popular and someone will make and additional mods for this

cant belive u have the same imagination as me, are u my long lost brother? On a side note, i prefer UNP over BBE as the vagina looks more real even though BBE has sexier body. But the recent update for UNP make the body looks sexier too so i guess that makes them at the top for me.

lol, The beauty of my mod is that it's compatible with any body mod out there.  I no longer use CHSBHC I now use CBBE, but I made this mod with UNP and UNPB in mind also.  All mothers are set to 100 weight with CBBE, they should still look fine with UNP and UNPB.

If you or anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask them. 

Dat Nord mom. :B

Anyway, I have some ideas for some possible voices for the Nord dad. The Nordic accent is one I struggle with - pretty much the best I can do is just an Ulfric-esque type voice, and even then I have a bit of difficulty keeping it consistent, haha. It's also problematic to really show a lot of emotion with this sort of voice without kind of losing track of the accent. For me at least. But here's an example of a Nord I recorded for another mod. If you think this would be a good fit for the Nordic dad when the time comes, just let me know. 

https://soundcloud.com/vulon/hodlin-dialogue

Also, based on his appearance, he looks like a gruffer, raspier type voice might suit him well, too. Here's another voice I did that I think may suit him. It's basically my Orc voice from the demo reel I posted before, just a little higher. 

http://youtu.be/XQO4LrYT5nI

^ Only problem is, if I used that voice for the Nord dad and were to also voice the Orc dad, my Orc voice might end up sounding too similar, since that's basically my go-to voice for Orc dudes. I guess we can deal with that when the time comes. Just wanted to throw some ideas out there while it was on my mind. :D

Oh, and last thing. In the VA world, it's helpful for directors to first have a sample of the actor's natural voice to get a better idea of their range and what roles might suit them. So might as well include a sample of my speaking voice. :)

https://soundcloud.com/vulon/speaking-voice-sample

Both voices are well done.  But the second voice seems to fit the Nord dad imo.  As for the Orc dad, in Oblivion Orcs and Nords had the same voice actor.  So you can use the same voice if you like.

Once again great job!

Thanks. :D

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you after listening to both voices while staring at the picture of him. I can see the second voice fitting him better, especially if I added maybe a bit more warmth to it (unless the dad ends up being a hardass). It's already got a somewhat similar tonality to, say, the voice of Farkas, for example, which I think is a good fit based on the father's aesthetic. 

Thanks. :D

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you after listening to both voices while staring at the picture of him. I can see the second voice fitting him better, especially if I added maybe a bit more warmth to it (unless the dad ends up being a hardass). It's already got a somewhat similar tonality to, say, the voice of Farkas, for example, which I think is a good fit based on the father's aesthetic. 

The dad is easy going at first.  He is a proud Nord and a proud father.  Later on if he finds out you're banging his wife or daughter, he becomes a hardass.

damn dat mom

did u include the abs and sweaty mods for that cause it looks awesome.

definitely love having a mom running around the house in sweaty underpant

You can get the textures here:

Sporty Sexy Map

Sporty Sexy Sweat

They're both compatible with CBBE and UNP.

Oh, and one more thing -- if you happen to need any help writing, revising, or proofreading dialogue, I'd be happy to help. I'm an English major and I've done some freelance writing here and there. :D

Sporty Sexy Map

Sporty Sexy Sweat

haha, i already have that actually, thats why i recognize it. Always love having sporty and sexy sweating Lydia walking around the house naked. I see that u put them in the house, but still didn't see the bathtub or the bath house, is it done yet?

Oh, and one more thing -- if you happen to need any help writing, revising, or proofreading dialogue, I'd be happy to help. I'm an English major and I've done some freelance writing here and there. :D

Let me do my Mr. Burns impression. "Excellent"

Sporty Sexy Map

Sporty Sexy Sweat

haha, i already have that actually, thats why i recognize it. Always love having sporty and sexy sweating Lydia walking around the house naked. I see that u put them in the house, but still didn't see the bathtub or the bath house, is it done yet?

Bath house is not done yet, been focusing on other aspects of the house.

i found some mods to help u, but u may have already have some, or all of it.

build your own house

house cabin - i somehow like the design of the bath,

37191-1-1371178480.jpg

underground bathhouse for the previous luxury suit link i gave, somehow i like the idea of having an underground bathhouse. u could add this to the bathhouse or even add one to the family home

Those are some great bath houses, the creators are very creative.

The one titled house cabin looks good, but it seems a bit too modern.  The Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite looks good also, but it's too luxurious.

I was thinking something like the first mod you linked:

11427-1-1336107165.jpg

It seems more simple and Nordic.

Those are some great bath houses, the creators are very creative.

The one titled house cabin looks good, but it seems a bit too modern.  The Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite looks good also, but it's too luxurious.

I was thinking something like the first mod you linked:

11427-1-1336107165.jpg

It seems more simple and Nordic.

haha, yeah i always love walking in and see all those girls lying naked there on the floor like its nothing and it work wonders with apachi's skyhair. The only problem is its public, there's no place like a private pool there, Unless u can add a room with an additional pool there.

but on a second thought, there is that outside pool included too, where i think barely any NPC go there

well, i was just skimming around the house design mods and it seems like there are a lot of mods where they redesign Breezehome in Whiterun into something larger, and also including bathing place. some change the interior, some even completely move the house outside of Whiterun. i guess some might be usefull for your design

Breezehome Nordic House New Version <this one is really nice, but the decoration is a bit too much for a Thane

Princess Breezehome Extension

Breezehome Overhaul <---- this one really looks nice and clean

Breezehome Addition - Bathing Area

Autumn Lodge by Brendan62 updated <--- this is not breezehome but somehow i like the design of the bathing place, its very suitable to be a design for a private room in a bathhouse

10243-4-1329574766.jpg