Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

I. Love. This. Mod.

I love this mod so much I have emerged from my lurker hole to comment! Spring comes early!

Incest is a HUGE fetish of mine, and I am so glad that SOME people are taking initiative to see that it finds its way into Skyrim! (or any game for that matter) Personally, I would love to see what goes on in the Valerius household when the lights go out. Maybe the reason Lucan was so insistent to send an adventurer instead of his “beloved” sister, Camillia, is because them two rascals had plans later that night, wink!

But I digress; some questions and opinions.

I. How would you acquire the house? Purchase? Quest? Some other third thing?

2. How would you send out your letter inviting your family into your home? Track down a courier? Mailbox? Some other third thing?

3. Will the lovemaking be a “fade-to-black” thing or an “Animated Prostitution: Now with more Incest!” sort-of-thing? Personally I am more than ok with a fade-to-black as that will let this mod come out sooner but if the only way to do it is do it right, and by right I mean with sweaty sex animations, then by all means sweat away!

4. Can there ever be an instance where the PC is the Father/Mother? My favorite kind of incest is, and always will be, siblingcest. But this does not take all of my love for incest. I love all angles of incest. Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, Aunt/Nephew, Granddaughter/Grandfather, even homosexual pairings as well. That said, I would love to play my Nord character as a Father returning to Skyrim, reuniting with his family in the wake of the Great War. Maybe the “Father” can be changed to Uncle? Mother to Aunt? Or even disabled?

5. Will there be any variety to the lovemaking? Or is there only sex? Personally I would like to see a tier system of sorts like they have in cheesy flash games, more notably Zone flash games. This, I think, would reflect a more realistic budding incestuous relationship rather than just seduction then sex. An example would be if for instance a sibling relationship starts out with physical exploration, sizing each other up so to speak. Then taking baths together. Then watching each other masturbate. Then masturbating each other. Then oral, then sex. I think this would work well as a Stage 2 of sorts where once the player reaches “tier:sex,” Stage 3 kicks in and the player is confronted by the mysterious blackmailer!

6. I think this was mentioned before, will there be a way to win your kin’s favor? I mean get in good with them? Earn their trust? If so, that’s awesome. Grand Theft Auto girlfriend type dates with your kin like taking a walk through Whiterun with Mom, or going on an elk hunt with Dad. Even taking your son to the Bannered Mare for his first mead. Maybe sister is left behind to do some chores while the family goes to market. Offering to do sister’s chores would certainly earn some points with her. Maybe something more sexual like helping brother in the field so he can see your hot body sweat and work?

Well those are some of my questions and opinions I have. I look forward to what everyone else has to say.

I have seen many a projects rise and fall in my time, and I would certainly die if this shares the same fate. I plead thee, keep this going, especially with how promising it looks!

You can try to use my mod if you like but I think the SexIs mod might work better for your purposes since it is already set up with callbacks and the like. Regardless if you have any questions about scripting to my mod or SexIs I'll be happy to try and answer.

Thanks for your offer.  I will try SexIs and if I have any question I'll pm you.

I feel kinda weird about being forced into Thalmor ties via the entire rest of the family apparently being supporters.  But I guess if you really needed a background to work with, that'd be the most obvious route to take.

The mod is still early so that might change.  Or you can be the rebellious one and not follow your family's path.

I. Love. This. Mod.

I love this mod so much I have emerged from my lurker hole to comment! Spring comes early!

Incest is a HUGE fetish of mine, and I am so glad that SOME people are taking initiative to see that it finds its way into Skyrim! (or any game for that matter) Personally, I would love to see what goes on in the Valerius household when the lights go out. Maybe the reason Lucan was so insistent to send an adventurer instead of his “beloved” sister, Camillia, is because them two rascals had plans later that night, wink!

But I digress; some questions and opinions.

I. How would you acquire the house? Purchase? Quest? Some other third thing?

2. How would you send out your letter inviting your family into your home? Track down a courier? Mailbox? Some other third thing?

3. Will the lovemaking be a “fade-to-black” thing or an “Animated Prostitution: Now with more Incest!” sort-of-thing? Personally I am more than ok with a fade-to-black as that will let this mod come out sooner but if the only way to do it is do it right, and by right I mean with sweaty sex animations, then by all means sweat away!

4. Can there ever be an instance where the PC is the Father/Mother? My favorite kind of incest is, and always will be, siblingcest. But this does not take all of my love for incest. I love all angles of incest. Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, Aunt/Nephew, Granddaughter/Grandfather, even homosexual pairings as well. That said, I would love to play my Nord character as a Father returning to Skyrim, reuniting with his family in the wake of the Great War. Maybe the “Father” can be changed to Uncle? Mother to Aunt? Or even disabled?

5. Will there be any variety to the lovemaking? Or is there only sex? Personally I would like to see a tier system of sorts like they have in cheesy flash games, more notably Zone flash games. This, I think, would reflect a more realistic budding incestuous relationship rather than just seduction then sex. An example would be if for instance a sibling relationship starts out with physical exploration, sizing each other up so to speak. Then taking baths together. Then watching each other masturbate. Then masturbating each other. Then oral, then sex. I think this would work well as a Stage 2 of sorts where once the player reaches “tier:sex,” Stage 3 kicks in and the player is confronted by the mysterious blackmailer!

6. I think this was mentioned before, will there be a way to win your kin’s favor? I mean get in good with them? Earn their trust? If so, that’s awesome. Grand Theft Auto girlfriend type dates with your kin like taking a walk through Whiterun with Mom, or going on an elk hunt with Dad. Even taking your son to the Bannered Mare for his first mead. Maybe sister is left behind to do some chores while the family goes to market. Offering to do sister’s chores would certainly earn some points with her. Maybe something more sexual like helping brother in the field so he can see your hot body sweat and work?

Well those are some of my questions and opinions I have. I look forward to what everyone else has to say.

I have seen many a projects rise and fall in my time, and I would certainly die if this shares the same fate. I plead thee, keep this going, especially with how promising it looks!

You have a a lot of great ideas.  I especially like the tier system, but their are no male masturbation anims that I'm aware of.  Either SexAddict or SexIs will be used as the sex engine.  The player is a son or daughter who inherits an estate outside of Whiterun from a recently dead relative.  In each tavern their is a courier he will carry out your messages to your family.  

yeah , its strange but just because she is a bit small ,she look different and more young ^^

i have thinking of Monli but , this make look very young ^^ lol should stay like this, its very good ^^

i very wait this mod, even the beta release , look promising ^^

!!! refused familly !!! ....rofl

creationkit201303230713.jpg

yeah , its strange but just because she is a bit small ,she look different and more young ^^

i have thinking of Monli but , this make look very young ^^ lol should stay like this, its very good ^^

*face palm at the pic*

and yeah you could use monli as a base for the children or you could also use CoTS but if your including sex in the mod then I'd probably not go with CoTS because I believe loli sex mods aren't allowed on loverslab. And yes sure you can use current mods for that but you'd need to redo the animations due to the body type. Again I don't think anyone is willing to go against site rules and what not ;) besides the fact of the wrongness it would instill even if it's not real and it's just fantasy it still kind messed up.

*face palm at the pic*

and yeah you could use monli as a base for the children or you could also use CoTS but if your including sex in the mod then I'd probably not go with CoTS because I believe loli sex mods aren't allowed on loverslab. And yes sure you can use current mods for that but you'd need to redo the animations due to the body type. Again I don't think anyone is willing to go against site rules and what not ;) besides the fact of the wrongness it would instill even if it's not real and it's just fantasy it still kind messed up.

oh, i know, i  not want use Monli or children of skyrim mod for any of this...not good, and i m not like this ^^ lol , thats why i prefer the idea to change size of npc ^^........seriously, i know, Monli mod make look like 8yo children or something like, i use it for the adoption (at replacement of some children of vanilla skyrim) , i never use mod like this for sex mod ....Monli is just an exempl idea about the size of npc (even if after see it again today, the Monli look a bit too small for used as familly sister/brother) , i hope you understand what i mean ^^

Question popped into my head, compared to CoTS and Monli what's the size difference? Cause if the Monli can be considered teen then that's pretty much close to adult, then again this is fantasy and as someone pointed out a certain in game character from the lore perspective got sexed at a fairly young age which was by standards teenage. *shrug*

Question popped into my head, compared to CoTS and Monli what's the size difference? Cause if the Monli can be considered teen then that's pretty much close to adult, then again this is fantasy and as someone pointed out a certain in game character from the lore perspective got sexed at a fairly young age which was by standards teenage. *shrug*

i not understand good your question .. but if you want see the difference between, Monli and the size used in last family pic (for exempl) ... here an pic with Monli race 

tesv2013030213574601.jpg

i use diegoforfun player model on it ^^ , like you can see , Monli appear like very very young characters and i not think it can be used for brother/sister in this mod ^^ , the size used in last familly pic look correct and good for be used in the mod ^^

so, Monli is not very look like teenager, but more like child 8 or 9 yo ^^

with breasts like that... they look more like halflings or dwarves =_=; anything with a sizable chest like that and I'm talking anything above A-cup I wouldn't consider a 8-9 year old child and I'm betting the hips on those monli are wider than any children you'd find. Hell I bet the hips on those characters are wider than CoTS female characters.

the "breast" appear because of the playermodel, and you can use the slider (weight) like on any model (race is based on an body model) , they absolutly not look like dwarves ^^ lol , anyways, i not think use some mod like this is good for the "incest mod" ^^

I believe I need to stock up on tissues when this mod goes live.

Keep up the good work Kain 8D

p/s: So you added your own home for this mod? That's actually a great idea since it won't force the players to get some other mods or hearthfire. 8D

Thanks and yes I added my own estate.  There will also be a custom stronghold for the Orc family.

eee...its just ,its look like the sister have same age than the mother , not very different...or maybe you can try change the size (height) more , like from 1.00 to 0.85 , thats create the npc little bit small than others and it look more good if the sister is more small than mother...same for brother and father...its my opinion, just thinking about that :shy:

just for explain more good, that what i talk about ^^

creationkit201303230024.jpg

of course its just an exempl picture ^^

[Recoils and hisses] Vanilla textures!?!

While i don't agree with the idea that anyone who wanted to alter the faces of family members could simply pop open creation kit and change them, story IS the most important part of this, nothing is like having to push a child off a tower because he walked in on you, your sister, and possibly your mother  grinding.

eee...its just ,its look like the sister have same age than the mother , not very different...or maybe you can try change the size (height) more , like from 1.00 to 0.85 , thats create the npc little bit small than others and it look more good if the sister is more small than mother...same for brother and father...its my opinion, just thinking about that :shy:

just for explain more good, that what i talk about ^^

creationkit201303230024.jpg

of course its just an exempl picture ^^

[Recoils and hisses] Vanilla textures!?!

While i don't agree with the idea that anyone who wanted to alter the faces of family members could simply pop open creation kit and change them, story IS the most important part of this, nothing is like having to push a child off a tower because he walked in on you, your sister, and possibly your mother  grinding.

lol nice game of thrones reference.

Hello, newish to the forums, but had to toss in my two cents - I don't know if this idea has been tossed about over the twelve pages this thread has gotten, but I wonder how complicated or possible it would be to have a family member initiate the interest?  I'm not sure how you would work out who it would be - perhaps through some dialogue option in each that gives them the idea that they COULD have you.  The player would still initiate by choosing the appropriate dialogue - but which choice he or she makes determines whether the family member or the PC is the pursuer.  But I like the idea of my pretty little Breton girl buying a house and having her family show up - only for her mother or sister to start putting the moves on her after she said something to them that gave them funny ideas.