Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

Huh?  You mean I've been working on this mod for nothing?  In all seriousness I only post when there is anything worth posting.  So let me give you all a quick rundown on the quests.  The quests will range from standing naked in public yelling obscenities, to delving into a long forgotten dungeon and recovering an ancient artifact.   The mod is about 40% complete.

Here's a pic of a revamped Imperial brother/son:

2013061200017.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You were working on quests if remember well, how is it going? It's usually the dullest part of making a mod because you have to break the story in such a way it really doesn't feels like storytelling...

It is the dullest part as you say, but they are coming along well.

keep the good work kain.

a MOD is like a fine wine, takes time to mature, but the longer expect better

Thank you!

I adore the concept of this mod. :3 It would be very sexy, and I suggest working it into the very-functional Sexlab framework. ^_^ I would greatly enjoy playing it in my game, and fully support it. Make it happen! <3<3<3

I adore the concept of this mod. :3 It would be very sexy, and I suggest working it into the very-functional Sexlab framework. ^_^ I would greatly enjoy playing it in my game, and fully support it. Make it happen! <3<3<3

The mod will happen.  It's just the quest making portion is so slow and tedious.  Also Sexlab Framework will be the sex engine.  

Guest carywinton

@Kain82

If you need help with the tedious aspects like typing in dialog, etc, I can help. I run my own servers here as well so collaboration and file sharing, transfers that sort of thing could be done easily.

@Kain82

If you need help with the tedious aspects like typing in dialog, etc, I can help. I run my own servers here as well so collaboration and file sharing, transfers that sort of thing could be done easily.

Thanks for the offer.  What I really need is help with decent dialogue.  Right now the family members have generic and quest related dialogue.  If you are interested, just write something in notepad and send it to me.  I will then put it in game. :)

Take Care!

Okay. ^_^ I can't wait... please let me know when you release a version I can play. :3 I especially look forward to daughter-father fun. Don't neglect the beast races! <3 Hmmmm... you need dialogue? Give me situations to write dialogue for and I'll try. I do a  LOT of sexual rp, and I'm a furry, so I can try to write shtuff.

Okay. ^_^ I can't wait... please let me know when you release a version I can play. :3 I especially look forward to daughter-father fun. Don't neglect the beast races! <3 Hmmmm... you need dialogue? Give me situations to write dialogue for and I'll try. I do a  LOT of sexual rp, and I'm a furry, so I can try to write shtuff.

Hey Yuni.  I never intended to add the beast races, but if you're willing to do some dialogue.  I'll add the beast races.  If you want write the dialogue between father and daughter.  Mainly I need the seduction parts.  Some info on the dad all dads spent their days out hunting usually with their sons, the daughter can convince him to take her on the hunting trip, where she can then initiate her seduction.  

Hope that helps somewhat.  Remember take your time and when you're ready you can send it to me via pm.

Edit: Forgot to mention the family house is just outside of Whiterun.  It's a copy and paste of the Battleborn's house, since I hate making houses.

@Kain82

um, so the house cant be remodelled? As i was thinking that it would be great if u added a bathroom or something like a huge bath tub/pool. This was u could add a scene where u and the chosen incest partner could take a bath together as one of the earlier way to progress the storyline, lets say like your chosen partner is injured and cant use his/her hands or legs, and none of your family is there right now so u need to help him/her wash his/her body(damn that sounds like it came from a visual novel).

later on things coulkd escalate further into having a bath together, washing each other(where things could escalate more, like a kiss or more).keep note that all this happens when all the other family member is out, or that when the family member was in, but u silently tried to do the taboo with them nearby just to keep the ancious feeling elavated. I was thinking if u wanted to included more than one incest partner, one of the family member(this can be chosen at the early stage, just like the dream) will stumble upon your affair and its your decision how to shut him/her and the story may branch from there.

and i think helping your incest partner with the chores in a way to progress the story is a good idea. For example helping the father hunting(add some taboo love scene in the forest), or helping/accopany the mother/sister washing clothes by the shore and later have some weird ideas of swimming naked in the river(damn i cant think of any good idea of how to make a man helping his mother washed clothes and still make him look like a warrior).

if there are people who are good at creating houses i was thinking that creating a bath house not too far(but not too close) to your house might be good, as u could invite your incest partner to the bath house in part 3 and have some dangerous affair there, and this could trigger the blackmail event as one of visitor there who happens to live nearby your house happens to see your affair and thus blackmailing u.

well, all of this is just my own suggestion and i know it might be a problem for u to add this so late into the game, but if it might happens to help u with some of your scene, i hope this will help. And damn u have no idea how happy i am that u decided to keep this project alive, i even made this account today just so i can say all these.

@Kain82

um, so the house cant be remodelled? As i was thinking that it would be great if u added a bathroom or something like a huge bath tub/pool. This was u could add a scene where u and the chosen incest partner could take a bath together as one of the earlier way to progress the storyline, lets say like your chosen partner is injured and cant use his/her hands or legs, and none of your family is there right now so u need to help him/her wash his/her body(damn that sounds like it came from a visual novel).

later on things coulkd escalate further into having a bath together, washing each other(where things could escalate more, like a kiss or more).keep note that all this happens when all the other family member is out, or that when the family member was in, but u silently tried to do the taboo with them nearby just to keep the ancious feeling elavated. I was thinking if u wanted to included more than one incest partner, one of the family member(this can be chosen at the early stage, just like the dream) will stumble upon your affair and its your decision how to shut him/her and the story may branch from there.

and i think helping your incest partner with the chores in a way to progress the story is a good idea. For example helping the father hunting(add some taboo love scene in the forest), or helping/accopany the mother/sister washing clothes by the shore and later have some weird ideas of swimming naked in the river(damn i cant think of any good idea of how to make a man helping his mother washed clothes and still make him look like a warrior).

if there are people who are good at creating houses i was thinking that creating a bath house not too far(but not too close) to your house might be good, as u could invite your incest partner to the bath house in part 3 and have some dangerous affair there, and this could trigger the blackmail event as one of visitor there who happens to live nearby your house happens to see your affair and thus blackmailing u.

well, all of this is just my own suggestion and i know it might be a problem for u to add this so late into the game, but if it might happens to help u with some of your scene, i hope this will help. And damn u have no idea how happy i am that u decided to keep this project alive, i even made this account today just so i can say all these.

Great ideas.  I could convert one of the Battleborns rooms into a bathroom, since the house is big inside. Or make a small shed outside like you suggested.   I've already set up a the basics for a love scene with father and daughter as well as mother and son.  They will play out pretty much the way you've described them.  Yeah my original plan was to seduce two family members, I might still add it; depending on how the mod plays out.

Edit:  I will post pics of the house, once I'm satisfied with it.

Hi there,

I'll just throw in some ideas.

For some basic quest ideas:

There is this class choosing guide in Morrowind, right at the beginning.

The man there asks you about some "every-day-life events" which might make a good start for this mod.

Regarding the siblings:

They could enter a guild (later on) with you helping them to rise in the ranks (stuff like that).

You could also show them the world, like taking your brother to Dragonsreach (manly, heroic stuff 'n such things) and your sister to Solitude (for a nice shopping spree).

Some childish roleplay from your childhood like "saving the damsel in distress" may be a nice touch too.

In terms of the parents:

Maybe once you became a thane or head of a guild, saviour of the world or whatever they invite you to a classy family dinner to show that they're proud of you.

While your siblings are sent off to bed and e.g. your father is so drunk he takes a nap right away or your mother is cleaning the dishes afterwards you could engage into "business" with your beloved one.

For both parties:

Bringing home gifts and tales of all the heroic things you've done and maybe taking one family member as your companion since he/she is eager to go on an adventure.

You could also link the family to one of the civil war sides, for example your Nord brother sides with the stormcloaks and tells you how "cool" it is that you fight for them (won the war for them), while your sister prefers the Empire and openly shows her satisfaction when you side with them, although stuff like that might be something for the "goodie-section" of this mod.

Since my English is everything but good and I know nothing of scripting and such things I don't think I can be of much help.

Still I appreciate your work and I could possibly help you with quest ideas rather than dialogue (if there is any kind of need for that).

Hi there,

I'll just throw in some ideas.

For some basic quest ideas:

There is this class choosing guide in Morrowind, right at the beginning.

The man there asks you about some "every-day-life events" which might make a good start for this mod.

Regarding the siblings:

They could enter a guild (later on) with you helping them to rise in the ranks (stuff like that).

You could also show them the world, like taking your brother to Dragonsreach (manly, heroic stuff 'n such things) and your sister to Solitude (for a nice shopping spree).

Some childish roleplay from your childhood like "saving the damsel in distress" may be a nice touch too.

In terms of the parents:

Maybe once you became a thane or head of a guild, saviour of the world or whatever they invite you to a classy family dinner to show that they're proud of you.

While your siblings are sent off to bed and e.g. your father is so drunk he takes a nap right away or your mother is cleaning the dishes afterwards you could engage into "business" with your beloved one.

For both parties:

Bringing home gifts and tales of all the heroic things you've done and maybe taking one family member as your companion since he/she is eager to go on an adventure.

You could also link the family to one of the civil war sides, for example your Nord brother sides with the stormcloaks and tells you how "cool" it is that you fight for them (won the war for them), while your sister prefers the Empire and openly shows her satisfaction when you side with them, although stuff like that might be something for the "goodie-section" of this mod.

Since my English is everything but good and I know nothing of scripting and such things I don't think I can be of much help.

Still I appreciate your work and I could possibly help you with quest ideas rather than dialogue (if there is any kind of need for that).

Awesome ideas, some of them I already planned to implement; and some I never thought of.  Once again thanks for the ideas.

somehow i cant help but think that this mode will become a main big part where later people will start adding mod to it like adding more scene on their own or even another features alltogether that they like. Somehow i really think this mod will be a huge hit

i really wish i can help more but i've never really write a scene, but i've played lots of VN(mostly incest) so if u need some ideas i might be able to give a few, so just ask the next time u stuck.

somehow i cant help but think that this mode will become a main big part where later people will start adding mod to it like adding more scene on their own or even another features alltogether that they like. Somehow i really think this mod will be a huge hit

i really wish i can help more but i've never really write a scene, but i've played lots of VN(mostly incest) so if u need some ideas i might be able to give a few, so just ask the next time u stuck.

It was always QueenBee's wish that other people would add their own ideas, once I release the mod.  As for ideas, they are always welcome.  Feel free to post them or pm me.

Well damn I stand corrected, which is a good thing. I thought this mod had gone bye bye and was really sadden when QueenBee left. Glad you have continued this, I would hate to see what would happen if I tried to do a mod like this myself, Oblivion was easy, but skyrim is a nightmare, I can't ever get a mashup to appear in-game LOL. Much luck to you on this Kain82 :)

I never modded Oblivion, but I did mod Morrowind and that was easy.  The only problem about Skyrim imo, is that it uses a different scripting language from the previous games.  I've been able to remedy this by asking very vague questions on the official forums.

well, i can post some ideas but i need to know the one that u have already made so far, as i dont want to burden u with a completely new idea.

oh and if doesnt burden u much can u post the pic of all the family of all races that has been done, since its really hard to find them as they're scattered across the pages, just wanted to clarify a few things, if it really doesnt bother u. Just ignore if its a pain, cant wait to see the house though

I like the pool idea, and if placement is an issue, it could still be an hatch leading to an underground pool.

Those are ideas for after the core mod is released:

I still like my idea of a little sister (not for sex of course è_é) But you have to take into account her schedule or lock the door, because if you are caught, the ones that would be opposed to you in this romance will confront you and you have to pass a speech check... If the speech check is not passed, the relationship is set to 0

parents for big brother/ big sister

husband/wife for the oposing couple.

I imagine the kid screaming "You're naked!". Kind of like the infamous "Halt!" the gards were shooting in daggerfall

Several way to deal with the kid:

Talk her/him into staying silent (lying/convince) => sex impossible while she is around and kind of lower the "relationship" level of the family member you try to seduce

No way to have sex with the kid not now not later, never...

If you managed to seduce enough:

- Send her/him in winterhold to learn magic

- orphanage (that's for the bad guy)

- Talk her/him into silence definitively (something in the line that it's a secret or something

- poisoning by putting Frostbite venom in cup on the table (bad dova)

The kid appears at those place with some generic dialogue

Deal with unwanted siblings (optional of course, you can still live as an happy full familly)

Mother/father:

Talk your LI into divorce (good dova)

poisoning by putting Frostbite venom in cup on the table (bad dova)

Brother/sister

Send her/him in winterhold to learn magic

For poison each one should have their cup, activating it bring a menu asking if you want to poison member X with frostbite provided you have some.

I like the pool idea, and if placement is an issue, it could still be an hatch leading to an underground pool.

Those are ideas for after the core mod is released:

I still like my idea of a little sister (not for sex of course è_é) But you have to take into account her schedule or lock the door, because if you are caught, the ones that would be opposed to you in this romance will confront you and you have to pass a speech check... If the speech check is not passed, the relationship is set to 0

parents for big brother/ big sister

husband/wife for the oposing couple.

I imagine the kid screaming "You're naked!". Kind of like the infamous "Halt!" the gards were shooting in daggerfall

Several way to deal with the kid:

Talk her/him into staying silent (lying/convince) => sex impossible while she is around and kind of lower the "relationship" level of the family member you try to seduce

No way to have sex with the kid not now not later, never...

If you managed to seduce enough:

- Send her/him in winterhold to learn magic

- orphanage (that's for the bad guy)

- Talk her/him into silence definitively (something in the line that it's a secret or something

- poisoning by putting Frostbite venom in cup on the table (bad dova)

The kid appears at those place with some generic dialogue

Deal with unwanted siblings (optional of course, you can still live as an happy full familly)

Mother/father:

Talk your LI into divorce (good dova)

Brother/sister

Send her/him in winterhold to learn magic

For poison each one should have their cup, activating it bring a menu asking if you want to poison member X with frostbite provided you have some.

im not really ok with that poison thing, but i think that locked door's involvement is pretty nice, where to proceed to story at the early stage, u sneak into his/her bedroom by lockpicking the lock, u can make the lock to be a bit high level, where if u failed too much, someone will noticed and mission failed, wait for next night. And i think while we're at it sneaking might come as a big part too, where it could be when u want to go into someone's room, there someone else at the corridor or kitchen, thus u need to sneak. Or it could be that u tried to peep into them taking a bath at the bathroom or at the river u need to sneak quitely to peep at them(damn why am i getting hard just imagining that). And as father and mother is sleeping together the u need to sneak too to wake up just one of them.

and one of the ideas i had is that u could try making it so they sometimes its them that initiate the event instead of us, like when u're trying to sleep in your room(set the timer to sleep from night to morning), your incest partner wakes u up in the middle of the night as they cant sleep.

hows that sound?

Snip

Those are some really neat ideas.  I'll have to think over the whole annoying kid sister angle.

Snip

Have you ever seen the classic porn movie "Taboo?"  Starring Kay Parker?  In that movie she plays a step mom and her step son is constantly trying to seduce her.  Towards the end of the movie she has sex with him by entering his room at night.  That scene reminds me of what you just described; and I've always wanted to implement such a scene.

Snip

Have you ever seen the classic porn movie "Taboo?"  Starring Kay Parker?  In that movie she plays a step mom and her step son is constantly trying to seduce her.  Towards the end of the movie she has sex with him by entering his room at night.  That scene reminds me of what you just described; and I've always wanted to implement such a scene.

damn i go watch it as soon as u said it, and yeah it was pretty hot. I have to say that people who like incest are definitely thinking on the same wavelength. If u want to implement it i say make an option where u can choose to pretend to sleep, wake up, or pretend to sleep then wake up in the middle of it.

and about that peeping ideas i came up with, u can make it so that when the girls are bathing naked(i dont think this is suitable for males), a few bandits tried to rob her and she's weaponless at the moment to defend herself, thus u can make an option to watch or help. if u just watch, one way or another she tried to run away and stumble upon u, thus the bandits chasing run away after they saw u, but managed to grab her clothes and all her items. If u're cunning enough, u can trick her about why u're there and then help her going back home butt naked without anyone else see(basically sneaking as a team), or u can offer her clothes in your inventory, but why whould u do that anyway, lol. Or u can help her fight the bandits, she will somehow saw u as a savior. For this part u could make it so that u're injured from a weak poison, and later that night could be the event where she sneak into your bed. Anyway u can make it so that the story somehow branched a bit from the peeping part, like if lets say the mother is sneaking into your bed too many times, your sister will notice and u can choose to let her join or find a way to silence her.

for the picking your love interest part in the early game, i say your idea of using the dream is good, and to add to it people can choose to have just one or two(one main, one join later), like how u make the character saw a dream, and u guess who the person in your dream is(this is your main lover), later on to the story u will have another dream where u think u saw another person behind your main lover and u guess that person(this will be the second one), and if u just want one, say that there's no one behind.

Snip

damn i go watch it as soon as u said it, and yeah it was pretty hot. I have to say that people who like incest are definitely thinking on the same wavelength. If u want to implement it i say make an option where u can choose to pretend to sleep, wake up, or pretend to sleep then wake up in the middle of it.

and about that peeping ideas i came up with, u can make it so that when the girls are bathing naked(i dont think this is suitable for males), a few bandits tried to rob her and she's weaponless at the moment to defend herself, thus u can make an option to watch or help. if u just watch, one way or another she tried to run away and stumble upon u, thus the bandits chasing run away after they saw u, but managed to grab her clothes and all her items. If u're cunning enough, u can trick her about why u're there and then help her going back home butt naked without anyone else see(basically sneaking as a team), or u can offer her clothes in your inventory, but why whould u do that anyway, lol. Or u can help her fight the bandits, she will somehow saw u as a savior. For this part u could make it so that u're injured from a weak poison, and later that night could be the event where she sneak into your bed. Anyway u can make it so that the story somehow branched a bit from the peeping part, like if lets say the mother is sneaking into your bed too many times, your sister will notice and u can choose to let her join or find a way to silence her.

for the picking your love interest part in the early game, i say your idea of using the dream is good, and to add to it people can choose to have just one or two(one main, one join later), like how u make the character saw a dream, and u guess who the person in your dream is(this is your main lover), later on to the story u will have another dream where u think u saw another person behind your main lover and u guess that person(this will be the second one), and if u just want one, say that there's no one behind.

Glad you enjoy the movie.  As for your ideas.  I have already setup a bathing scene, but I like your idea about bandits attacking.  Thank you for your suggestions.

The poison part is as I said optionnal the idea here is to give an option for really evil dovahkin. I won't use this route, but I know some people will want a quick and evil way to dispose of unwanted member.

Guess some like it dark and twisted.

Another thing I thougt is an ability to corrupt your family by adding side quest that slowly change all your sibling behavior toward sex (once again little sister is out of it)

Anyway make us a good core mod and only then, it will be good to think about it. Breaking devs in small units is the best way to finish it...