Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

So I just read the ENTIRE thread and the mod looks amazing!!!! And before anyone says anything I know everyone working on this is piled up with work but I have one word and only one word... VAMPIRES!!! I'm not saying make them all vampires but it would be a nice option for your character to give their family (one member or all) their "gift", especially with dawnguard but even without. Just an idea that came to mind and I thought it sounded cool.

Thanks to Queen Bee and Kain, you guys are doing great!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have beastiality mods, nord sex with khajiit mod, pregnancy mod, child rape mod, old man rape mod, dragon rape mod, sex quests and now we have INCEST!

Congratulations, skyrim just became another hentai game. No wonder bethsoft made the game M17(oblivion too, before was PG)

Welcome to LoversLab.

LoL I haven't seen any of those sir. But I'll agree welcome to LL... 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming this is dead? 

Hope not, it sounds awesome! :blink:

Lots of trolls in this thread though. :rolleyes:

Let's really hope not, since it was looking really good from what was posted. 

Ehhh, screw them. This is a badass threat, especially compared to some of the others I've seen.

This ... strangely sounds great. I agree with most/all ideas I have read so far. I haven't tried the sex mods. But will soon. I have been trouble getting my girl character to marry Idgrod the Young. This is kinda relevant... Even been using mods.

I haven't checking into the sex mods yet but going to. As well as the edit npc mod!

I just have a lot of trouble w mods as it is. (Remembering all that is needed to get their content etc)

As for my ideas maybe add the possibility of impregnating and maybe using the command to play as the new character? Sounds a bit of a stretch but who knows? I have been reading a lot and a lot seems possible already so why not?

Not sure how the family would be started though. Unless maybe once your char male or female marries, they have kids. Then your family is made. Then you switch to a character of choice, and sex../impregnant whom you want? etc.

Or you can adopt+NPC edit. I don't know.

While I am add it What if you are both female? Maybe some magical way of still impregnating/summon a penis for your female or your spouse female.

I am just wildly thinking ahead on some possibilities.

• 2 weeks later...

I have returned with some good news.  I've been working hard on this for awhile.  Here's the story so far:  You will engage in an incestuous relationship with the family member of your choosing,  this will lead you on an adventure around Skyrim to cover up your affair.

Races done so far:

Nords

Dunmer

Altmer

Bosmer

Imperials

Redguards

The text is already done.  I just have to wrap up the quests and do the scripting.  For the Orcs I'm planning on building a custom stronghold, were your father is cheiftan.

Edit: Does anyone know Queenbee's whereabouts?  I haven't heard from her in months.

Nah, this hasn't been abandoned.  I just didn't want to post anything, until there was something worth posting.

Glad to see that this isn't being abandoned, I remember when this mod was being thrown around the drawing board, I figured that it would have been abandoned since it seemed to ambitious for Skyrim atm. But good to know that its still alive and well.

I have returned with some good news.  I've been working hard on this for awhile.  Here's the story so far:  You will engage in an incestuous relationship with the family member of your choosing,  this will lead you on an adventure around Skyrim to cover up your affair.

Races done so far:

Nords

Dunmer

Altmer

Bosmer

Imperials

Redguards

The text is already done.  I just have to wrap up the quests and do the scripting.  For the Orcs I'm planning on building a custom stronghold, were your father is cheiftan.

Edit: Does anyone know Queenbee's whereabouts?  I haven't heard from her in months.

Very cool! I am curious as to how this mod will work with Custom races. Would it be possible to just choose a vanilla race for a custom race in like a beta set up?

Races done so far:

Nords

Dunmer

Altmer

Bosmer

Imperials

Redguards

Very cool! I am curious as to how this mod will work with Custom races. Would it be possible to just choose a vanilla race for a custom race in like a beta set up?

The race of the family members you get depend on the how you answer the questions, given to you by the Courier.

I suppose you can use a custom race, but your family members will be of the 6 default races.

im sure todd howard will play this mod immediately when it goes live

This made me laugh so hard. 

Really looking forward to hearing more and keeping tabs on the progress you're all making. I've so far shied away from from downloading any sexual mods for Skyrim. I briefly messed around with Animated Prostitution, and that's about it. I had to do a clean install after bogging down my previous save with way too many mods and subsequently ruining my file. Upon making a new save, I decided to keep it clean, but the call of perversion beckons me ever onward. :I 

The concept of this mod appeals to me greatly, and I'm highly intrigued. I went through every page to see what ideas you all were throwing out there - I noticed Queen Bee apparently has a thing for necrophilia, and I've always wanted to see that fetish more fully fleshed out in a mod. I know it doesn't appeal to a lot of people out there, but for those who (like me) revel in such demented fetishes, I think it would be a great addition. Besides, it's not like it would be forced on the player at any point, I assume. Just having it as an option would be great, and I'd be happy to throw some ideas around if either one of you (Queen Bee and Kain82) are open to suggestions. Not sure how practical many of my ideas would be to implement...but my mind's already running amok with twisted imagery. The juxtaposition of incest and necrophilia is one hell of a demented fantasy to explore, haha. 

My ideas for a necrophilia aspect : the PC is the first person to stumble across the dead relative (building off of the suicide element previously brought up), and, by some means, hides the body and attempts to preserve it over time while indulging in kinky incestual necrophiliac-tic shenanigans. Here's an aspect I'd really like to see explored upon, but would likely to be a pain to implement; the gradual decomposition of the body. As previously mentioned, I think the PC should attempt to preserve the body, and I think that could maybe be implemented via alchemy. The player crafts specific items that can be used to fend off decomposition - is that doable? Like I said, I have no knowledge of modding, but from what I understand, that in itself (crafting new, quest-specific items using available ingredients) wouldn't be too difficult to incorporate, would it? 

Of course, the rest of the PC's family won't just idly wait around as if nothing was awry while your family member is AWOL. I'm thinking the PC creates some sort of elaborate lie as to where the dead relative in question has gone off too, and how long they can keep the wool over the rest of their family is largely dependent on dialogue choice and having a high enough disposition with their other family members. Of course, once the body starts to fully decompose (let's assume the body is hidden either in a secret location near the family home or within the house itself), the smell starts to give it away and you run the risk of having your family discover your dark secret. 

So, uh, yeah, there's that. Just throwing some ideas around. I know I'm in a minority with this fetish, but I think the mere option of including it would satisfy people with that sort of inclination. :P Although I imagine the decomposition process would be a pain to implement. It'd probably require unique meshes and textures applied to the corpse over a period of time or some such thing...is that even possible? I really don't know. Details like skin discoloration, details added to the flesh...etcetera, etcetera. Really don't know how practical that is. Sounds like a lot of extra work. : / As for the smell of the body and the risk of the family finding it, a mod I have installed on Oblivion called 'basic hygiene' comes to mind. When your character starts to smell, they emit a green fog-like effect. Perhaps something similar could be utilized, were this grandiose vision of mine ever to come into fruition. Alas, I fear I'm getting far, far too ahead of myself here. My apologies. xD 

*clears throat* So, yeah, there you have one twisted glimpse into the dark inner machinations of my fetish-riddled mind. o.O I have plenty of ideas for other possible elements, and not just limited to the rather limited-in-appeal necro fetish. But I don't want to add to your burden any more. :P If either of you are in need of any additional dialogue or are open to further suggestions, do let me know, as I'd be happy to lend whatever assistance I can. If I hadn't lost the cable to my mic, I'd also be happy to record voice work for any of the father figures. My voice doesn't lend itself so well to younger guys, as I have a deep voice, but I could also possibly give that a shot, too. If you're considering adding any voice-acting into the quest line, that is. And if I ever find my cable / get a new one. @_@

Definitely keeping tabs on this!

Oookay, that's....more than a bit disturbing.

That said, if it floats your boat, fine. But, uh...I'd put that in a seperate mod, or an add-on, or have a different setline for it, etc. I'm following this topic because I'm interested in the fun taboo and consentual aspects of seducing a relative, not humping the recently-dead. Or not-so recently dead.

I'd not only prefer it that way because of the fact that it doesn't float my boat, but so that for those it does, they can explore that themselves. I do remember there was a mod put in just to kill kids, and sure, if you want to play a crazed child-killer, better you do it in a game than in real life, but I'm not going to play that way. It'd be the same thing for a shota or loli mod.

If such a thing has to go in here for the sake of debugging, etc, at least give the option of turning it off and preventing it from going this very disturbing route. I may have an incest fetish, but there's still some things I won't touch with a forty-foot pole. Or an eighty-foot pole.

....maybe with a flamethrower.

Anyways, part of the fun of these mods is to play the fantasy the way you want it. If you're into necro, no problem with it here long as it's in fantasy. I'm just very...not. The same way, every time I come across the cannibal cult, no matter what way I've been playing throughout, I take them out.

Really looking forward to this mod though. Should be fun bending Mom over a table and making her writhe. It's more fun with the role-play aspect in there though. Having incest events in most games is just 'Huh, these two are on the same family tree, but they just screw like any other combinations. Boring.' This would be more fun, like the old-school Taboo movies.

Haha, yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. I just have an attraction to bizarre fetishes and situations. I'm very exploratory in that regard. I blame my hours spent in the depths of the internet. *shrugs* I was just throwing some various ideas into the mix, since necrophilia was brought up as a possible inclusion. As I mentioned prior, I understand completely if others aren't at all interested. I, personally, happen to find the mixture of incest / necrophilia appealing in the sense of just how 'taboo' it all is, I suppose. I just wanted to take the opportunity to brainstorm, if you will. As you say, it doesn't float your boat, but for those who do enjoy it, and if the inclusion is a possibility according to the people working on the mod, I see no reason not to add my two cents. Or, in my case, perhaps a higher sum would be appropriate, since I really went overboard up there. @_@

Of course, I also fully realize some (if not all) of my ideas are rather naive and would likely take a great deal of effort to implement. I was just rather excited at the time, haha. ^^"