Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

Discussion a lot, but mod seems to never be.

Seriously? You don't just create a mod at the snap of a finger it takes time and effort and can't just create a mod in 5 minutes and expect it to work, not cause issues with other mods or the game itself without causing issues.

That, and we have lives. Sometimes those lives place demands on us that can't be ignored, and things like this get tabled for a while. I think that was the case during the stretch of time where we were both inactive for this.

I love these! They all look like parents while staying attractive. The Orc mother is very pretty, though keep in mind people will probably have their own skin mods, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. The real challenge will be attractive Argonians (I don't find lizards attractive).

I use Cover Women 3 and Cover eyes 3 to get the look they have.  Also if you noticed the Altmer female is very busty.  I use CHSBHC with BBP Scale, which makes the max breasts smaller than the default CHSBHC.  The point is just cause they look big with chsbhc, they'll look fine with unp and unpb.

Thanks.  Here are the last batch of parents for now.  Don't know if I'm gonna do Argonians and Khajits.  Maybe if there's a demand for them.

Bosmer Parents:

bosmers.jpg

Dunmer Parents:

dunmers.jpg

The appearance of the armors and clothing will not be the same for everyone.  I use chsbhc armor and clothing replacer and aMidianBorn Book of Silence.

Nord Parents Update:

nordupdate.jpg

Nord Siblings:

nordsiblings.jpg

Whoh. Looking good so far. Are you going to add an option to choose what type of parents/siblings you want? or will it be a single set.

Yes, when you talk to the courier for the first time.  You decide which set of parents you have and if you want the extra sibling.

Edit: Forgot to post Redguard Parents:

redguards.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

eee, excuse me, my english not good not allow me to understand good, i just need an little clear......this mod add new familly in skyrim with mother/father/son and all, and each are available like follower and sex, with quest and all...is this right ? this sound like an pretty good idea ^^

for be honest,wheni have see the title i have thinking of possibility to make sex with the possible adopt child and all ^^ lol

sorry,if i appear like an idiot but my english level is not good :(

Your english is good.   To answer your question:  Yes, you can romance any family member and have sex with them.  Also you have to try to keep your relationship a secret by doing a series of quests.  There is no loli in this mod.  All participants are of legal age.

Maybe if you should have quest if you are some beginner, but if you have high rule or some form of high power than maybe no one should care of what you do.

Or have them try to over throw you based on what they know you have done or have been doing.

Although no loli is a bit upsetting considering how long this game been out and everything that is out for it, that is understandable. Doesn't seem like Skyrim supports loli at all besides looks.

Your english is good.   To answer your question:  Yes, you can romance any family member and have sex with them.  Also you have to try to keep your relationship a secret by doing a series of quests.  There is no loli in this mod.  All participants are of legal age.

nonsense, lore states that barenziah was barely a teenager when a middle aged talos knocked her up.

The ages of the sibling characters are not specified in the mod.  The human mothers are 40ish and elvish is 100-150?  The human father's are 40-50ish and elvish fathers 150-200?  So with that you can make up whatever age you want for the siblings.

Yes, there's a reason.  The reason is, it's hard making them look young.  If you look closer the Nord, Imperial and Breton ones all have freckles too.  I'm looking around the net for mods to make them younger and more diverse.

I was thinking of using this mod for the sisters.  What do you think?

eee...its just ,its look like the sister have same age than the mother , not very different...or maybe you can try change the size (height) more , like from 1.00 to 0.85 , thats create the npc little bit small than others and it look more good if the sister is more small than mother...same for brother and father...its my opinion, just thinking about that :shy:

just for explain more good, that what i talk about ^^

creationkit201303230024.jpg

of course its just an exempl picture ^^

Yes, there's a reason.  The reason is, it's hard making them look young.  If you look closer the Nord, Imperial and Breton ones all have freckles too.  I'm looking around the net for mods to make them younger and more diverse.

Have you tried children of the sky? [joking]

Yes, but i think that the clothing also says alot about the characters, their background i mean, the dunmer parents seem to wear daedric armor which says me they are either rich or well connected. the dads all seem to have their own flair, but most of the human moms and daughter seem to land somewhere between tavern wench and lusty scullery maid.

while i know that it's impossible to make new clothes out of no where i would go with something a bit more wealthy than the normal clothing like jarl's stuff, after all they do seem to have the trophy wife vibe and are traveling to a foreign land to meet their newly rich and possibly head or high ranking member of one of the few guilds in skyrim. that or use a few armor mods like the demon hunter http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27060, ashara http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5577, duelist http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13646, etc.

while it would require other mods using these would make them seem more like individuals and help the player to imagine a background to them a people.

Don't get too hung up on the appearances of everyone since people can always quickly mock up their own patch mod to alter the appearance of anyone to suit themselves. Yes, you want them to work well for most people right off the starting line but don't get distracted into spending all your time trying to meet everyone's expectation.

It's getting the various other planned features of the mod working which is most important.

eee...its just ,its look like the sister have same age than the mother , not very different...or maybe you can try change the size (height) more , like from 1.00 to 0.85 , thats create the npc little bit small than others and it look more good if the sister is more small than mother...same for brother and father...its my opinion, just thinking about that :shy:

just for explain more good, that what i talk about ^^

creationkit201303230024.jpg

of course its just an exempl picture ^^

I understand what you mean.  It's very hard making young people in Skyrim, due to their not being an age slider.  But I don't think it's possible making an npc smaller than another, if they're both the same race.

Have you tried children of the sky? [joking]

Yes, but i think that the clothing also says alot about the characters, their background i mean, the dunmer parents seem to wear daedric armor which says me they are either rich or well connected. the dads all seem to have their own flair, but most of the human moms and daughter seem to land somewhere between tavern wench and lusty scullery maid.

while i know that it's impossible to make new clothes out of no where i would go with something a bit more wealthy than the normal clothing like jarl's stuff, after all they do seem to have the trophy wife vibe and are traveling to a foreign land to meet their newly rich and possibly head or high ranking member of one of the few guilds in skyrim. that or use a few armor mods like the demon hunter http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27060, ashara http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5577, duelist http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13646, etc.

while it would require other mods using these would make them seem more like individuals and help the player to imagine a background to them a people.

I agree the fathers look great and the mothers have fallen flat attire wise.  Due to fact of multiple body mods and clothing for them.  I try to keep everything as vanilla as possible, I personally use chsbhc with bbp; and have a ton of armor mods for it.  But if I added them to the mod, it would force the player to use chsbhc and not their favorite body mod.

Their are themes I'm trying to follow.  For example: The Altmer family.  The father and mother are both accomplished Thalmor Wizards.  The sister is an archer of the Thalmor army.  The brother is a warrior of the Thalmor.

And yes, the mothers are meant to be trophy wives.

Don't get too hung up on the appearances of everyone since people can always quickly mock up their own patch mod to alter the appearance of anyone to suit themselves. Yes, you want them to work well for most people right off the starting line but don't get distracted into spending all your time trying to meet everyone's expectation.

It's getting the various other planned features of the mod working which is most important.

I agree, I spent to much time on their appearance.  I'm moving on to the quests and dialogue.  Also can I use your Sex Addict mod, as the sex mod for this mod?

its possible , i just make it, like in the picture , its all nord race guys and girls, just needed to change the height number ,not too much but just a little, after, if you want the familly member just spawn randomly like the creature or bandits, well , i think its little more complicated but not impossible create an new race and inclu variation ,i already have do this too, not difficult...anyway, i like the idea of the mod ^^