Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

Really loving this mod, can't wait for it to be finished! Anyways, my boyfriend and I were discussing the mod and we were wondering, what exactly happens if someone finds out about you and your partner? Say it was the daughter (you) seducing the mum, would the father fight you, kill you, maybe even rape you? And would it only be the father that would do those options, or would any of your family do that?

Also, can you choose which member of the family you are? Like, you wanted to be the mum instead of the daughter, or the dad instead of the son? Is this possible? I liked the sound of seducing my sexy High Elven daughter and then getting caught by my husband.
Anyways, enough blabbering. Great work on the mod!

Really loving this mod, can't wait for it to be finished! Anyways, my boyfriend and I were discussing the mod and we were wondering, what exactly happens if someone finds out about you and your partner? Say it was the daughter (you) seducing the mum, would the father fight you, kill you, maybe even rape you? And would it only be the father that would do those options, or would any of your family do that?

Also, can you choose which member of the family you are? Like, you wanted to be the mum instead of the daughter, or the dad instead of the son? Is this possible? I liked the sound of seducing my sexy High Elven daughter and then getting caught by my husband.

Anyways, enough blabbering. Great work on the mod!

Thank you for the interest in the mod.  To answer your question.  If you are caught or fail to complete a quest given by the blackmailer.  You will be shunned from the family, kicked out of the town your living in.  Your chosen lover will then commit suicide over being found out; and being ridiculed by society.  

For your second question:  Right now it's setup that you are either a son or daughter.  Though your idea sounds intriguing, I'll think about it once the mod is complete.

Glad to see this mod is still being worked on. Lately, I've really made an effort to get involved with voice acting, and I've been contributing voiceover work to a number of mods. Which gave me an idea -- an ambitious mod like this would be wonderfully suited to voice acting. I don't know if this has already been brought up since I last checked the thread, and while finding willing actors and actresses may be a bit of a chore, I for one would love to contribute. Of course, it's entirely up to you. :)

I just think voice acting would breathe a lot of life into this mod and add another layer of immersion and really flesh out the different families. 

I am so excited to see this, excited to see the outcome Kain and best of luck!

Thanks!

Glad to see this mod is still being worked on. Lately, I've really made an effort to get involved with voice acting, and I've been contributing voiceover work to a number of mods. Which gave me an idea -- an ambitious mod like this would be wonderfully suited to voice acting. I don't know if this has already been brought up since I last checked the thread, and while finding willing actors and actresses may be a bit of a chore, I for one would love to contribute. Of course, it's entirely up to you. :)

I just think voice acting would breathe a lot of life into this mod and add another layer of immersion and really flesh out the different families. 

I agree.  Once I write a script that I'm happy with.  I'll send it to you if you're still interested.  The courier, Father and Brother need voices.  Just tell me which one you're interested in send you their script when it's done.

Thanks btw for the offer.

not sure how helpfull this is but lately ive been enjoying this anime Oreimo  (http://www.animehere.com/anime/oreimo.html the second season can be found on the same sight) and ive found some of the senarios in it really enjoyable. like when the family suspects something is going on between the bro and sis (in the story there really isn't but a lot of missunderstandings happen) so the make the bro live by himself for a while. anyway check it out if you got the time, i really enjoyed it and hope itll help you get ideas for this mod

You're quite welcome. I consider my voice fairly versatile, though I gravitate towards lower, gruffer voices. I think I'd be best suited towards the father types, though if the need arises I could voice others. Here's a sample comprised of some of the material I've recorded for mods just to give you a general idea. I should note that I've improved the sound quality of my recordings since uploading this; if you listen closely, there's some reflection and echo present in these samples. I've improved on that aspect after getting some tips. 

http://youtu.be/zPVTm6GyrdA

Wow!  That was excellent.  You do a vast array of voices, you even spoke in the Dragon tongue.  I will definitely contact you once I have the scripts ready.  You can choose whoever you want to voice, the choice is yours.  Currently I'm setting up the quests and outlining the goals.

Once again great work and thanks!

I liked Taboo2 a bit better myself. 4 was good also.

A couple of others I seen were good forgot what they were called for now though.

I like brother/sister stuff. Though Father/Daughter is good also. Or both.

At first I liked mostly sister stuff then moved on to the others. Though it stil good.

yeah, i almost forgot about the voice problem, as the game would lose half of its charm without any voice. But to be honest though, there will be a need for a lot of voices, not just the same, as i think an ors father should sound a lot more different than an elf father, and that goes for the mother too. But if tehmuffinmon can do more than just one type of voice, yeah i guess that would be a awesome for this work

I had a thought regarding the blackmailer. You can stick the player's house out in the middle of no where if you have that blackmailer take an interest in one of the members of the family. He could sneak out to your farmstead and spy on who ever he fancies and whether he's spying on your LI or on another member of the family, he discovers the illicit affair that way.

I liked Taboo2 a bit better myself. 4 was good also.

A couple of others I seen were good forgot what they were called for now though.

I like brother/sister stuff. Though Father/Daughter is good also. Or both.

At first I liked mostly sister stuff then moved on to the others. Though it stil good.

Part 2 was great also, with Honey Wilder.

yeah, i almost forgot about the voice problem, as the game would lose half of its charm without any voice. But to be honest though, there will be a need for a lot of voices, not just the same, as i think an ors father should sound a lot more different than an elf father, and that goes for the mother too. But if tehmuffinmon can do more than just one type of voice, yeah i guess that would be a awesome for this work

This was my train of thought as well.  As for different voices, if the tehmuffinmon is willing to do them he can.  But it's up to him, I will not force the issue further.

I had a thought regarding the blackmailer. You can stick the player's house out in the middle of no where if you have that blackmailer take an interest in one of the members of the family. He could sneak out to your farmstead and spy on who ever he fancies and whether he's spying on your LI or on another member of the family, he discovers the illicit affair that way.

Excellent idea, I was thinking along the same lines as well.

I figured as much. Yeah, I have no problem doing different voices, if necessary. Heh, the only accent I have some difficulty with out of the different races is the Nordic accent; I can do a pretty passable-sounding Ulfric-type voice, but as far as the rest of the Nordic voices go, I have trouble for some reason. It'd be great to have individual voice actors for each family member, but if that doesn't end up happening, I have no issue filling in for other roles. :)

i dont know about u, but i really do prefer the house to be outside of whiterun as it is near the market but still takes time to come and go. But your idea is pretty good too, its just that for me the feeling of that taboo is a bit lost if u just live in the middle of nowhere where no one is watching, as one of the idea of incest the initial feeling of what might happen if this secrets gets out? what would the neighbour says? can i still act like normal among this society?

I figured as much. Yeah, I have no problem doing different voices, if necessary. Heh, the only accent I have some difficulty with out of the different races is the Nordic accent; I can do a pretty passable-sounding Ulfric-type voice, but as far as the rest of the Nordic voices go, I have trouble for some reason. It'd be great to have individual voice actors for each family member, but if that doesn't end up happening, I have no issue filling in for other roles. :)

i like that video u posted, u do have a talent of making different voices. if i had to say anything, its just that most of the voices is when they talk with normal tone. So im guessing u're a bit weak with making higher tones(like voices for when they're angry, shouting and so on).

for the nordic problem, i dont think i have a problem if its doesnt sounds Nordic, im fine if they just talk like a normal person. Well, maybe a bit of a problem if your original accent mixed in too, but its no major problem(cant ask too much for the first time for a free things).

well, i guess some part of the male family is solved, so that means the problem with the female voices. Any girls here or anyone u(in general, everyone in this thread) know that can do those female voices?

i dont know about u, but i really do prefer the house to be outside of whiterun as it is near the market but still takes time to come and go. But your idea is pretty good too, its just that for me the feeling of that taboo is a bit lost if u just live in the middle of nowhere where no one is watching, as one of the idea of incest the initial feeling of what might happen if this secrets gets out? what would the neighbour says? can i still act like normal among this society?

i like that video u posted, u do have a talent of making different voices. if i had to say anything, its just that most of the voices is when they talk with normal tone. So im guessing u're a bit weak with making higher tones(like voices for when they're angry, shouting and so on).

for the nordic problem, i dont think i have a problem if its doesnt sounds Nordic, im fine if they just talk like a normal person. Well, maybe a bit of a problem if your original accent mixed in too, but its no major problem(cant ask too much for the first time for a free things).

well, i guess some part of the male family is solved, so that means the problem with the female voices. Any girls here or anyone u(in general, everyone in this thread) know that can do those female voices?

The thing about recording voiceover stuff is that it's tricky to record louder voices. Mics are really sensitive. Shouting is almost impossible unless you have a studio where you can really control the gain to balance audio levels. The only way I can actually shout without a huge dip in sound quality is to stand a few feet away from the mic, but that brings in other issues, such as room echo. 

I have done some angry roles, though. :P 

One of my most recent roles is in an upcoming complex follower mod, in which I play a pretty dang angry guy. And I've done some other angry roles, as well as combat sounds, etc. I just hadn't done many roles that had a lot of anger in them at the time I put together that reel. 

The thing about recording voiceover stuff is that it's tricky to record louder voices. Mics are really sensitive. Shouting is almost impossible unless you have a studio where you can really control the gain to balance audio levels. The only way I can actually shout without a huge dip in sound quality is to stand a few feet away from the mic, but that brings in other issues, such as room echo. 

I have done some angry roles, though. :P

One of my most recent roles is in an upcoming complex follower mod, in which I play a pretty dang angry guy. And I've done some other angry roles, as well as combat sounds, etc. I just hadn't done many roles that had a lot of anger in them at the time I put together that reel. 

well thats good to hear, as im going to be fucking my mom, so i suppose my dad need to be angry at that if we're found out. Thus having a good angry voice is better.

I forgot to mention this before,  I've been focusing mainly on the Nords, Dunmer and Imperials.  Why?  Because there are 10 races in total, if I just focus on 3  I can then just copy paste to the other races.  Thereby reducing the development time.

Progress report:  50% done.

Talking about Imperials.  Here's a pic of the revamped Imperial mother.  Ignore her clothes, she will be wearing Jarl Elisif's clothes.

ju3l.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't like the make up,I would have seen a more comventional one. Especially for the mother

really? i think she looks great with it.

but i agree on one thing, less make up is better if its available

and can u post all of the finished models so far Kain82?

just wanna see how they looks, if its not much trouble for u

btw, is it weird for me to think that to make the mother more mature, u just need to increase her butt size?

Just thought about it, but  wouldn't it be nice if the family members had their own bodyslide created bodytypes? There are already bodyslide compatible casual clothes - not to mention plenty of armor - out there so letting them wear appropriate outfits for each quest/work/scene wouldn't be impossible.

I have no idea about the work that comes with that, but I thought it would be nice.