SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 4/8/2019 at 10:53 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The reason it is hardcoded is that the penis got detached and stuck AFTER inseminating your character with eggs.

You should see it as egg+penis.

No, I got that. I was asking if there was a possibility that you could add the option to disable eggs. If no, that's fine, it's your mod. I just won't use it personally since because I use ES, it's more an irritation to have double eggs than fun.

I've found Lastelle but after  I talk to her she says "hold on a minute, its about to happen" then it seem animation is supposed to start. However, she just keels over and stays on the ground. I have the prompt to talk but nothing happens. I've check my animation registry and run FNIS update just to be sure and I don't think I'm missing any anims. Any thoughts?

29 minutes ago, BlueTouchPaper said:

I've found Lastelle but after  I talk to her she says "hold on a minute, its about to happen" then it seem animation is supposed to start. However, she just keels over and stays on the ground. I have the prompt to talk but nothing happens. I've check my animation registry and run FNIS update just to be sure and I don't think I'm missing any anims. Any thoughts?

Do you have Estrus Chaurus installed?

13 hours ago, BlueTouchPaper said:

I have the same problem.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you post an error log when that dialogue is displayed?

Maybe something is preventing the action to trigger properly?

Where i find the error log?

Anyway sometime she wore the parasyte suit but she remain stuck in a strange position.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I uploaded an SSE version of Parasites kindly provided by @Adviser69 .. thanks again :)

Not a problem, it can be a rather fun mod. I tend to run a Deviously immersive loadout, and this mod tends to go well with Sexlab STDs in terms of risk.

A bit of a side note for SE users, especially if you're using other conversions of DeepBlueFrogs mods: keep this mod near the bottom of your load order. I can't really say for others like SD+ or Sisterhood of Dibella since I had put them near the bottom as a general rule. but with this one I made the mistake of putting it up in the creatures/NPCs and animations section of my load order. As a result I ended up with broken quest markers. So I repeat, keep it close to the bottom of your load order!

I have to install the SE version to see. And with the help of the MCM menu, I made my character infected with a chaurus worm and it tells me that he is infected, the worm is present in the tab armor but I have not seen it on my character.
Should we still have texture mods and AnimatedParasite?
In addition there are no options for infected companions.

3 hours ago, hana120 said:

I have to install the SE version to see. And with the help of the MCM menu, I made my character infected with a chaurus worm and it tells me that he is infected, the worm is present in the tab armor but I have not seen it on my character.
Should we still have texture mods and AnimatedParasite?
In addition there are no options for infected companions.

Did you just say "he" is infected? As DeepBlueFrog made this mod with a female playthrough in mind, things tend not to work so well when playing a male. Using Animated Parasites might help, and a conversion of Devious Devices for Him might as well. You do have Devious Devices right? Since all of the parasites are organic variants of DD restraints.

I've never really noticed any options in MCM for companions. I do know in testing that my companions have the same chances as my character for obtaining the various parasites, and a few had indeed been infected when they set off appropriate triggers.

Well.
I showed a chaurus with the command player.placeatme then I send my female companion to make love with but she was there.
After, I try to infect my man character then disable the infection with mcm, remove the worm on my character and put it on my companion, the game is cut.
In fact, I would like to find a way to infect companions without worries.
I am on the SE at the done.

If there are mods for that, tell me.

7 minutes ago, JDelige said:

it would be funny if parasites could be combined with being a cow

They will be eventually... sort of.... through Hormones.

The new Hormones system will allow me to influence hormonal levels from any mod, so both critters from Parasites and Milk Harnesses from Stories will have an impact on lactation for example. So it will be possible to use a parasite to increase yield for the milk farm :)

On 4/14/2019 at 8:18 AM, hana120 said:

Well.
I showed a chaurus with the command player.placeatme then I send my female companion to make love with but she was there.
After, I try to infect my man character then disable the infection with mcm, remove the worm on my character and put it on my companion, the game is cut.
In fact, I would like to find a way to infect companions without worries.
I am on the SE at the done.

If there are mods for that, tell me.

Any mod that can trigger sex with creatures would do it. The chances of getting a parasite come from the after animation triggers, so mods like Horny Creatures, Sexlab Defeat, and the like would give the creatures the ways to have sex with characters, companions and NPCs. Or, you could just have your companion harvest creep clusters and chaurus eggs. This is normally the fastest way in the mod itself for a character or companion to get a parasite infection.