SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Hi and thanks to author of the mod, it was pretty dark, but quite immersive experience, that allowed to see the world of Skyrim from very different perspective.

Also can't remember any major game/quest breaking bugs. Body transformation stuff was pretty ridiculous at the final stages, with all the stuff going on my char had giant clipping boobs, and I haven't figured out how to tone them down a bit (I'm really new to modding)

Only thing was curios. "Chaurus queen battle" spawned a dragon in the blackreach (Instead of whatever should have been spawned) . I suspect it was not intended, I had "no dragons|" mod active at the time (cause fuck dragons that's why), maybe that's the cause or maybe not. 

Anyway, good work overall!

10 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Hm i  have an issue spiders,charus,draugr and falmer are all passive even if im not wearing the armor and body transformation which idk why draugr  are also affected but this is the only mod I have that changes faction relationships (except for alternate start but I didnt choose the necro route) I tried transforming and removing transforming infront of those types of factions but draugr are passive and only attack when i hit them 1st.

I got the same problem after drinking the chaurus pheromones , getting [slp] - charm chaurus fail, and a chaurus spit effect every so often. I used player.removefac 3c9a8 to remove myself from the chaurus faction.I dont know if this will help with the draugr though.

Just now, lordzetta said:

I got the same problem after drinking the chaurus pheromones , getting [slp] - charm chaurus fail, and a chaurus spit effect every so often. I used player.removefac 3c9a8 to remove myself from the chaurus faction.I dont know if this will help with the draugr though.

Mine wasnt cause I only used the pheromones once for the quest. I noticed that charus,spiders become hostile when I use the power to remove all charus armors but somewhere mid way in my play-through it must have bug out cause even if I wasnt wearing the armor spiders,charus and draugr werent hostile I 1st thought maybe it was because I had high sneak so I took off all my armour and they still wont react if I hit one he would aggro but his friends close by wouldnt attack me so I knew they became neutral I tried to remove myself form all factions related to it but didnt help at all.

On 3/31/2023 at 10:13 AM, lordzetta said:

I'm also getting the message in the top left of '[SLP] - Charm Chaurus Fail', any idea on how to remove this? I couldn't find any spells or active effects on my character that was the culprit and it's quite annoying having that message on every attack hit against me.

Edited by Tutzier13
2 minutes ago, Tutzier13 said:

I'm also getting the message in the top left of '[SLP] - Charm Chaurus Fail', any idea on how to remove this? I couldn't find any spells or active effects on my character that was the culprit and it's quite annoying having that message on every attack hit against me.

Sorry.. I forgot to remove that debug message.

It will be gone in the next update.

26 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sorry.. I forgot to remove that debug message.

It will be gone in the next update.

xD Ok thank goodness, great mod otherwise!

Edit: In the meantime, for anybody else who can't stand that message [SLP] - Charm Chaurus Failed, I found a solution:

Download and install Notification Filter here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/67925?tab=description

In the ini as stated on the mod page, add this line under the [Filters] section:

Hide=[SLP] Charm Chaurus - Failed

That's worked for me so far thankfully.

Edited by Tutzier13
2 minutes ago, Tutzier13 said:

xD Ok thank goodness, great mod otherwise!

Thanks.. I have been tinkering with the charm pheromones to make the effect more reliable.

I will try to update Parasites this weekend if I can.

1 hour ago, mini_is_drunk said:

I have a slight problem: Where does the queen spawn after activating the machine? The only thing the machine yeeted at me was a level 50 dragon on my level 17 character

The mod replaces that Blackreach dragon with the queen.

You have to make sure the mod comes after any creature or dragon makeover mods.

One improvement I still need to add is to just disable the blackreach dragon and spawn a copy with the queen to prevent the original dragon from showing up by mistake.

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The mod replaces that Blackreach dragon with the queen.

You have to make sure the mod comes after any creature or dragon makeover mods.

One improvement I still need to add is to just disable the blackreach dragon and spawn a copy with the queen to prevent the original dragon from showing up by mistake.

The only mod for the dragons I have is the HD Reworked Dragons Collection 4K

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36038

Will try to disable the mod and try again

38 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No need to disable it.. just make sure Parasites comes after that one in your load order.

Fixed the Issue, I had to drag the Parasite.esp to the bottom in the plugin section on the MO2 because I didn't know what was overwriting it and it somehow worked. I would recommend in case that happens in the future there is a line of code or at least an option in the debug menu that allows you to finish the quest

Don't think it's your mod causing the issue, but posting here as well:

Whenever I have Living Tentacles equipped & they interact with MME for milking PC's breast, my framerate tanks to 10. I also have SL Inflation Framework + a custom 3BA menu someone in MME's post created to allow PC's breast to change size. Again I don't think it's your mod causing the issue, but posting here regardless in case someone else has this problem.

Edit: Someone found a fix via disabling MemoryManager in the .ini of SSE Engine Fixes. Causes my game to crash sadly but he said that was the culprit for him:

Edited by Tutzier13
1 hour ago, buttonpop said:

sexlab animations are stripping the tentacle monster armor and causing issues with the quest; how do i get it to stop stripping the armor?

Both the Living Armor and the Tentacle Monster have the SexLabNoStrip keyword on (as are all of the other parasites).

The problem is that some mods don't respect that keyword when stripping the player before sex.

SexLab has a finction to strip the player that does respect the keyword but some mods prefer to implement their own strip function instead.

SexLab Dangerous Night 2 is an example.

Non SexLab mods do that as well. For example, Bathing in Skyrim.

There isn't much that can be done unfortunately, other than digging into the code of these mods and patching them to respect the keyword (or work with the mod author so they fix their mods).

45 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Both the Living Armor and the Tentacle Monster have the SexLabNoStrip keyword on (as are all of the other parasites).

The problem is that some mods don't respect that keyword when stripping the player before sex.

SexLab has a finction to strip the player that does respect the keyword but some mods prefer to implement their own strip function instead.

SexLab Dangerous Night 2 is an example.

Non SexLab mods do that as well. For example, Bathing in Skyrim.

There isn't much that can be done unfortunately, other than digging into the code of these mods and patching them to respect the keyword (or work with the mod author so they fix their mods).

I am using the SexLab Matchmaker spells. I checked and made sure that the armor has the SexLabNoStrip keyword, which it does. I have no idea why SexLab isn't honoring the keyword.

Edited by buttonpop
48 minutes ago, buttonpop said:

I am using the SexLab Matchmaker spells. I checked and made sure that the armor has the SexLabNoStrip keyword, which it does. I have no idea why SexLab isn't honoring the keyword.

Like I said, it is not SexLab's fault... if the mod is using SexLab strip function, it will respect the keyword.

The problem is that often mods implement their own strip function that does not respect the SexLab keyword and SexLab has nothing to do with it.

On 4/11/2023 at 10:42 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Like I said, it is not SexLab's fault... if the mod is using SexLab strip function, it will respect the keyword.

The problem is that often mods implement their own strip function that does not respect the SexLab keyword and SexLab has nothing to do with it.

I doubt any of the mods I have installed use that sort of system. Here's my modlist if anyone would be so kind as to point out any mods they'd know that would cause this problem, because I've checked the ones that seemed the most suspicious to me and am frankly stumped.

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode"
"0004","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios"
"0005","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS"
"0006","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish"
"0007","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0008","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"
"0010","+","SexLab Framework AE"
"0012","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0013","+","CBPC - Physics with Collisions"
"0014","+","RaceMenu"
"0015","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0016","+","EstrusForSkyrimSE_AE_VR"
"0017","+","Blended Roads"
"0018","+","CBBE Atronachs And Stuff"
"0019","+","Colovian Leather Armor and Outfit SE - UNP - CBBE"
"0020","+","Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBE SSE"
"0021","+","Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.9"
"0022","+","Cutting Room Floor - SSE"
"0023","+","Dark Brotherhood Mask Fix - SSE"
"0024","+","Dawnguard - Alternate Start Route (Skip Fort Dawnguard for vampires)"
"0025","+","Deadly Spell Impacts"
"0026","+","UBE SE 1.0 – UNP variant"
"0027","+","Faster HDT-SMP"
"0029","+","A Change of Face (Face Sculptor's Racemenu)"
"0030","+","A Quality World Map"
"0031","+","Better Tel Mithryn"
"0032","+","Particle Patch for ENB"
"0033","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0034","+","Sound Record Distributor"
"0035","+","Better Jumping SE"
"0036","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0037","+","Disenchant Everything"
"0038","+","Arctic - Frost Effects Redux"
"0040","+","Dragon Soul Relinquishment"
"0041","+","Dragon's Blood"
"0042","+","ELECTRIFY SEv4 x1024"
"0043","+","Enhanced Atronachs - With Levelling and Luminosity"
"0044","+","Immortal-Essential Followers"
"0045","+","Essential Favorites"
"0046","+","Experience Multipliers (MCM sliders for each skill)"
"0047","+","Extended Carryweight"
"0048","+","Flower Girls SE and VR"
"0049","+","Follower Trap Safety"
"0050","+","Frozen Electrocuted Combustion"
"0051","+","Gildergreen Regrown"
"0052","+","Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (4.0.0)"
"0053","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0054","+","GIST - Genuinely Intelligent Soul Trap SE"
"0055","+","Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse"
"0056","+","High Poly Vanilla Hair"
"0057","+","Immersive Armors"
"0058","+","Improved Companions - Questline Tweaks"
"0059","+","Jaxonz Renamer"
"0060","+","SkyUI"
"0061","+","GSPoses SE"
"0062","+","JContainers SE"
"0063","+","Inferno - Fire Effects Redux"
"0064","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0065","+","LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer"
"0066","+","Lockpicking Interface Redone"
"0067","+","Lustmord Vampire Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)"
"0068","+","Multiple Followers Framework"
"0069","+","Modest Elderly"
"0070","+","Paarthurnax - Quest Expansion"
"0071","+","powerofthree's Tweaks"
"0075","+","SLAL"
"0076","+","Realm of Lorkhan - Freeform Alternate Start"
"0077","+","SexLabSquirtSSE"
"0078","+","Realistic Water Two SE"
"0079","+","Simple Raven Rock Expansion"
"0080","+","Skimpy Vampire Armor"
"0081","+","Skyrim 3D Furniture"
"0082","+","Skyrim 3D High Hrothgar Steps"
"0083","+","Skyrim 3D Icefloes"
"0084","+","Skyrim 3D Landscapes"
"0085","+","Skyrim 3D Misc"
"0086","+","Skyrim 3D Rocks"
"0087","+","Skyrim 3D StoneWalls"
"0088","+","Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants"
"0089","+","Slightly More Revealing Vanilla Clothing - 3BA Bodyslide"
"0090","+","Wilderness Witch Outfit"
"0091","+","Wizard Hats"
"0092","+","Wizard Hats - Enchanted Patch"
"0093","+","Stockades of Skyrim 3D"
"0094","+","Skin Feature Overlays SE"
"0095","+","Skyrim Gold Spell"
"0096","+","SL_Advanced_Cum_Stages"
"0097","+","SlaveTats CumTextures Remake"
"0098","+","Skyrim 3D Windmill"
"0099","+","Skyrim 3D Cooking"
"0100","+","Soul Trap Exploit Restored"
"0101","+","Talkative Dragons"
"0102","+","They Turk err Jerb's"
"0103","+","Thundering Shouts"
"0104","+","Skyrim 3D Blacksmith"
"0105","+","Wet Function Redux SE"
"0106","+","Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes"
"0107","+","Skyrim 3D Signs"
"0108","+","Remodeled Armor for CBBE SSE"
"0109","+","Skyrim 2020 Parallax"
"0110","+","SexLab MatchMaker"
"0111","+","FNIS Output"
"0112","+","MCM Helper"
"0113","+","powerofthree's Papyrus Extender"
"0115","+","High Poly Head SE"
"0116","+","KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)"
"0117","+","Salt and Wind - Rough Hair for KS Hairdos SE"
"0118","+","Walk - Running Animations"
"0119","+","Sneak Animations"
"0120","+","Dynamic Animation Replacer"
"0121","+","Two Handed Sword Animation"
"0122","+","Crossbow Animations"
"0123","+","Sword Animations"
"0124","+","Dual Destruction Animations"
"0125","+","Sword & Shield Animations"
"0126","+","Aura's Eye Sockets"
"0127","+","Aura's Playable Karliah Eyes"
"0128","+","Mikan Eyes for all races - but it actually works"
"0130","+","Binibini Skin for CBBE 3BA COCO"
"0131","+","CBBE BANGJANG Outfit"
"0132","+","Daughters of Dimitrescu Outfit - CBBE 3BA - TBD - BHUNP"
"0133","+","Demon Seducer Outfit - CBBE 3BA - TBD - BHUNP"
"0139","+","Skooma SE"
"0141","+","Expressive Facegen Morphs SE"
"0142","+","Courageous Women of Skyrim AIO - 2K"
"0143","+","Seranaholic by rxkx22 - SSE"
"0144","+","Lustmord Armor - Serana Outfit Patch"
"0145","+","ECE Sliders Addon for Racemenu"
"0146","+","Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition"
"0147","+","Seranaholic and Valerica - Hair Physics Patch (KS Hairdos - HDT SMP)"
"0148","+","Seranaholic - Your Bodyslide Mesh and Texture"
"0149","+","Pandorable's Frea and Frida"
"0150","+","Underwhelming Multiple Followers"
"0151","+","Breast and Butt Size Scaling for NPCs"
"0153","+","Flower Girls SE Threesome Dialog Fix"
"0155","+","Vampire Lords Can Activate"
"0156","+","Better Vampire Lord Transformation"
"0157","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0158","+","All Nude Play"
"0159","+","Predator Vision - Night Eye and Thermal Vision Overhaul"
"0164","+","ParasitesSE"
"0165","+","EggFactory"
"0167","+","SexLab Aroused Redux SSE"
"0168","+","ZAZ Animation Pack"
"0169","+","Devious Devices for SE-AE-VR"
"0170","+","Estrus Chaurus"
"0171","+","SexLab Inflation Framework"
"0172","+","SLIF 3BBB Lists"
"0179","+","EggFactory SE SLIF Patch"

So I'm a bit stuck. I have the 'Tera Anemone Itinere' parasite (From harvesting a cabbage, of all things) and it's been stuck on my character for quite a while (Roughly 8ish in game days). When I talk to Danica about it, she just says I have to learn to control it. I've been getting all the popups and stuff, but I don't seem to actually be growing or progressing with it at all, barring some breast FX. I don't necessarily want it off now (I know it can swap hosts sometimes during sex) but I was wondering if there was a different/intended method to get it off, and, if so, if I could get a pointer in that direction. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Astara-Ki said:

So I'm a bit stuck. I have the 'Tera Anemone Itinere' parasite (From harvesting a cabbage, of all things) and it's been stuck on my character for quite a while (Roughly 8ish in game days). When I talk to Danica about it, she just says I have to learn to control it. I've been getting all the popups and stuff, but I don't seem to actually be growing or progressing with it at all, barring some breast FX. I don't necessarily want it off now (I know it can swap hosts sometimes during sex) but I was wondering if there was a different/intended method to get it off, and, if so, if I could get a pointer in that direction. Thanks!

There is an issue with the current version that blocks progression in some cases.

A fix is in the latest test version for SE for now.

I will publish it for both versions when I have more time to test it in a few weeks.

On 2/27/2023 at 10:59 PM, Luka10 said:

So i'm having a problem i updated to the latest version and the mod says it's working heck i even get the infection message but  the clothing does not apply, do i need to enable something in devious devices??

I am having the same problem. I am using the LE mod with LE Skyrim. I have also verified that all the requirements are met in the right load order. i have tried infecting using menu and by setting chance to 100% and nothing happens. Message pops up saying i have been infected - ticks the box then immediately unticks the box. Quest items are there but it seems like people go missing too.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is an issue with the current version that blocks progression in some cases.

A fix is in the latest test version for SE for now.

I will publish it for both versions when I have more time to test it in a few weeks.

Sounds good. I've never updated mods not from Nexus before. When the new build comes out, should I just be able to uninstall the old one and install the new one?