Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

6 hours ago, ep8c20030 said:

Hi CPU, thank you very much for bring us such a brilliant mod. I noticed that you added language localisation in latest version (v3.4) so I tried to make a Chinese translation, both strings and MCM. I've attached my translation here. Could you please add them into your mod?

follow me for sex.zip

Yes, just be aware in about a day I will release a new version. So probably I can only keep the MCM translation (because there are no big differences.)

44 minutes ago, CPU said:

Yes, just be aware in about a day I will release a new version. So probably I can only keep the MCM translation (because there are no big differences.)

i'll re-apply ep8c20030's plugin translation. i already saved his file for this purpose.

Version 3.5 is out

• Improved the whipping, now crimes are no more reported
  • Fixed a bug that made invisible two pages of the MCM
  • Improved the finding of beds
  • Added the ability to ask your follower to sleep (on the closes bed, or on the ground)
  • Added the ability to rename the music tracks (useful if you replace them)
  • Added the ability to play immediately one of the custom music tracks
  • Fixed a esp bug where only the first two tracks were working

1 hour ago, jimmywon34 said:

the animations for spanking and whipping don't work correctly for me. I ran fnis of course. I have zaz v8.0 installed. maybe it's a problem with zaz?

It is a possibility.

I tried Zaz8 a few times, had serious problems starting the game with it. The whipping was working, for the spanking I just checked that the animationevent was still defined.

I advise to go to the last official Zaz version that is Zaz7. With this one I guarantee all is working.

Version 3.5 report.

First, I unistalled Zap8+ and installed Zap7 Official.

1. My CTD on sleep problem seems to be gone. Both the mods "Go To Bed" and "bm_SimpleActions" work as espected without crashes.

2. The "Whippin & Sex" option has an issue. It works fine for NPC on NPC while the Whipping part does not work for NPC on Player. The NPC stands still doing nothing except the first drawn of the zbfpunishment tool. The sex after, instead, works fine.

3. The "Go Sleep" option doesn't work at all, no matter where and how I ask the NPC to do it.

4. There is a SERIOUS problem with the "Pole Dance" performed by the Player (self action). After the dance is finished the pole NEVER disappears and stay nearby the player forever.

No action solves the problem, no jump, no change cell, no change armor nor weapons, sheating or drawing weapons, nor prefoming a sex act.

NOTE: I have the Pole Dance also as custom animation for the mod "TDF Prostitution". I hope this is not the source of the problem. With TDF, everything is normal.

Other functions and options still in testing but almost all of them seem to work fine.

Plans for next version

• Remove the pole as animobject from the pole dance animation
  • Fix the problem of dialogues not ending automatically
  • Add some "spectator" feature during sex

Add your request, if you have one.

8 hours ago, CPU said:

It is a possibility.

I tried Zaz8 a few times, had serious problems starting the game with it. The whipping was working, for the spanking I just checked that the animationevent was still defined.

I advise to go to the last official Zaz version that is Zaz7. With this one I guarantee all is working.

nah that didn't work unfortunately. I loaded up a new game just to be sure, with the 7.0 version of zaz, and still doesn't work. with the whipping my PC just stands there with the whip and does nothing. with the spanking animation on the chair it's horribly misaligned.

i have so many bugs in mine i dont know if im missing something.  cant free cam while whipping, spanking alignment is off as hell, cumshot alignment is too, infact even the whipping was off.  free cam is biggest issue, cant even move head or zoom in and out.  pole stays during poledance.  some menus take forever to go to next menu, like 1 min or so.  there was more but i cant remember.

EDIT:  now an npc got resized to the size of an ANT.  Even a previous save game wont fix it.  Its my main follower so now im gonna start a new game.  gonna check back in a month or so hopefully the bugs are worked out cause this could be promising. good luck

9 hours ago, CPU said:

Plans for next version

• Remove the pole as animobject from the pole dance animation
  • Fix the problem of dialogues not ending automatically
  • Add some "spectator" feature during sex

My request would be to lengthen the time for the dances. A number I have put in are longer than the 5 minutes (300 seconds) max. The music is synced quite well with the dances. This mod is a lot of entertainment under one roof. I will continue testing and tell you what is happening. Thank you for the great mod!

I am having serious problems with some NPCs to start combat with the player when the player is AI controlled.

TLDR: NPCs whipping the player is not working.

Does anybody know how to force it?

I don't know if you considered pushing this mod into the "immersive way", but it would be cool to have an option so that only real followers (People who a a least are a little bit familiar to the Dragonborn) can be asked the contents of this mod. Or even go further and include an option to bind the availability of the "Follow me" topic to the relationship status of the NPC to the dragon born. By this the mod would also improve gameplay by adding this option as an additional reward for improving the relationship to people by completing quests or helping them otherwise.

Just some ideas ;).

Plans for next version - UPDATE

Remove the pole as animobject from the pole dance animation [DONE]
Fix the problem of dialogues not ending automatically [DONE for most of them]
Add some "spectator" feature during sex [not started]
Fix the whipping of player not working [DONE]
Fix the camera stuck when player whipping somebody [IN PROGRESS]
Add a global variable to enable/disable all dialogues (for Skyrim VR)  [DONE]
Increase the max time for dances to 5 minutes [DONE]
Fix a small problem on beds that are disabled [DONE]
Fix the position of actors during spanking [DONE]
Add "scat" content [REFUSED]
Handle only real followers [REFUSED]
Vary the relationship level between actors and player by using the mod  [considering]

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Plans for next version - UPDATE

Remove the pole as animobject from the pole dance animation [DONE]
Fix the problem of dialogues not ending automatically [DONE for most of them]
Add some "spectator" feature during sex [not started]
Fix the whipping of player not working [DONE]
Fix the camera stuck when player whipping somebody [IN PROGRESS]
Add a global variable to enable/disable all dialogues (for Skyrim VR)  [DONE]
Increase the max time for dances to 5 minutes [DONE]
Fix a small problem on beds that are disabled [DONE]
Fix the position of actors during spanking [DONE]
Add "scat" content [REFUSED]
Handle only real followers [REFUSED]
Vary the relationship level between actors and player by using the mod  [considering]

For dances, I think the max of 5 minutes is already there. Can you make it so it will just play the whole piece whether it is 3 minutes or 7?  If not, I would ask for 7 as a top limit.  

18 minutes ago, Shubal said:

For dances, I think the max of 5 minutes is already there. Can you make it so it will just play the whole piece whether it is 3 minutes or 7?  If not, I would ask for 7 as a top limit.  

I have no way to find how long a dance will be.

So I will just increase the max time

Progress Update

OK, I implemented pretty much all that I was working on. With the exception of the "camera stuck", that cannot be avoided, just use the free camera from SexLab or hold on "F" to freely rotate the camera if it is you whipping another NPCs.

But I have some questions about the "spectators".

I did a basic implementation, having both Followers and Non-Followers to be able to watch (and masturbate if males.)

But there is little control. Because I do not have free space in the MCM.

In case you want more control over the "Spectators" (see the spoiler later) then I need to implement another MCM page (there are already 16 of them.)

Let me know.

Possible addons to the spectator feature:
  • Select if the follower are spectators or not
  • Select if the non-follower are spectators or not
  • Select max number of spectators
  • Define if the actors should masturbate (just males, all of them, probability)
  • Define the distance for the masturbation
  • Define which action should be considered as "watchable"
  • Define if two spectators may start alone a sex scene between them

Nothing is done yet, if I need to add all of this I need a new MCM page.

Comments are welcome