Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Could you please add better quality of kissing sound with a bit of male moaning ? And could you make and add Shani dance animation from witcher 3 heart of stone ?

And also hot key feature of relax style sitting on ground animation to complement npcs doing their things.

On 7/8/2018 at 12:24 AM, lineaunica said:

In Case someone is Interested ...

Here are the German matching Voice Files for each Type of Voice.

They´re for Version 3.2 of this Mod - Work in SE too - Coded in 192 kb/s

Just 336 Voice Files no Text or something else - Just let them Overwrite.

Have Fun ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Für den Fall das jemand Interesse hat ...

Hier sind die passenden Deutschen Stimmdateien für jede Stimme.

Sie sind für Version 3.2 - Funktionieren auch in SE - Codiert in 192 kb/s

Nur 336 Stimmdateien kein Text oder sonstiges - Einfach überschreiben lassen.

Viel Spass ?

fm4s GermanVoices.7z

How to find sound files "fm4s" in the sound files of the game? Is it difficult to do? I would like something similar for my language.

23 minutes ago, samplAo said:

How to find sound files "fm4s" in the sound files of the game? Is it difficult to do? I would like something similar for my language.

I should have the original IDs of all sound files.

I will check on my PC when I have time and post them.

You should only copy these files as replacements of the FM4S files (I can also provide a small bat file to replace them. Is the one I used to duplicate the English sound files.)

26 minutes ago, CPU said:

I should have the original IDs of all sound files.

I will check on my PC when I have time and post them.

You should only copy these files as replacements of the FM4S files (I can also provide a small bat file to replace them. Is the one I used to duplicate the English sound files.)

Oh, that would be cool.

OK, found the bat file used to duplucate the voices.

But you have to fix the paths and to replace each id of sound file (I don't have the list anymore but they are all in "DialogueGeneric" folder.

Be aware you also have to find the corresponding ID in FM4S Sound folder.

The bat file is zipped (or it will not be possible to attach it here): cp.7z

On 3/27/2018 at 1:11 AM, Bluegunk said:

Your mod works (so far as I can tell) perfectly in SE! I put the animations through the upgrade process, converted the form of the ESP to 44. I have MCM, animations, dialogue - all OK. It might not be perfect, I can't tell. But what I have tried of it, it seems to be good.

Thank you for this mod - it really beats the pants off a load of the others I have been using. I wish I'd found this earlier!

If you want me to ship you my converted files, I'd be happy to do so. As I say - not fully tested but so far, so good.

I really love this mod and props to CPU for making it, this is probably the one mod I really in terms of dialogue options involving sexlab and was just wondering how/what you did to convert the mod over to Skyrim SE? So far I've tried converting all the hkx files to SE and also the ESP to SE, this doesn't seem to work for me as the game just won't launch. Weirdly enough though, if I unpack the .bsa file it runs fine but I get no dialogue options, just an elipses for all the options involving the mod and "LOOKUP FAILED" as the "dialogue" coming from the character.

1 hour ago, Glaccen said:

I really love this mod and props to CPU for making it, this is probably the one mod I really in terms of dialogue options involving sexlab and was just wondering how/what you did to convert the mod over to Skyrim SE? So far I've tried converting all the hkx files to SE and also the ESP to SE, this doesn't seem to work for me as the game just won't launch. Weirdly enough though, if I unpack the .bsa file it runs fine but I get no dialogue options, just an elipses for all the options involving the mod and "LOOKUP FAILED" as the "dialogue" coming from the character.

I don't think I will port it to SSE myself.

I already posted that the mod is free, and anybody can port it and re-post it here and on other sites.

On 8/2/2018 at 11:35 PM, CPU said:

OK, found the bat file used to duplucate the voices.

But you have to fix the paths and to replace each id of sound file (I don't have the list anymore but they are all in "DialogueGeneric" folder.

Be aware you also have to find the corresponding ID in FM4S Sound folder.

The bat file is zipped (or it will not be possible to attach it here): cp.7z

thnx!

I made a Russian version (text + sound). 

list:

Spoiler

fm4sQuest_fm4sSharedLines_0006B889_1
dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000e0cc4_1

fm4sQuest_fm4sSharedLines_0006BDEC_1
dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000dba21_1

fm4sQuest_fm4sSharedLines_0006BDED_1
dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_00087940_1

fm4sQuest_fm4sSharedLines_0006BDEE_1
dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000dba22_1

fm4sQuest_fm4sSharedLines_00068D61_1
dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000854ce_1

fm4sQuest_fm4sSharedLines_000692C4_1
dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000142c0_1

fm4sQuest_fm4sSharedLines_000692C6_1
dialoguege_dialoguegeneric_000e0cba_1

fm4sQuest_fm4sSharedLines_0006CE25_1

DialogueGe_DialogueGeneric_000854CD_1

I love this mod! It's a pity that there were no more updates.

Follow me fo sex v3_2 RUS.rar

40 minutes ago, samplAo said:

thnx!

I made a Russian version (text + sound). 

list:

Reveal hidden contents

I love this mod! It's a pity that there were no more updates.

Follow me fo sex v3_2 RUS.rar

Maybe I will do an update.

Right now I am porting it to SSE.

16 minutes ago, ExampleJohn said:

Is there a way to disable the option to incorporate animals?

There are no options for animals.

They are NOT supported by this mod.

Probably another mod adds the ability to speak to horses and removed the Creature keyword from the horses (at least from your horse.)

In this case I cannot distinguish the NPC from a humanoid one.

8 minutes ago, ExampleJohn said:

Found the culprit! More nasty Critters; I was still using the ancient (Non SLAL) version. Trying the SLAL version now, see if it works.

Probably was Hentai Creatures (part of the old MNC that was doing it.)

Loving the mod, thanks. Will there be an option in the future to pay the NPC's for sex. Along the lines of those videos where guys go up to a "complete stranger" on the street and offer them money for a blowjobs etc. Nothing to expensive 20 gold or so, I don't want to send my Dragonborn broke.

3 hours ago, ватман said:

Всё отлично,кроме одного - нет музыки во время танца.Без музыки танец выглядит нелепо и скучно.

Khoroshaya ideya. Ya mogul dobavit muzyku k sleduyushchey versiy.

Am I the only one who cant make this mod to work???? i had it work a few days ago by some black magic (it worked to me after i placed it under FNIS generated behavior) and now i have the same problem as before.... it doesin"t show up in MCM and does not provide chat options, basicly it's like it doesint exist.... tryed changing it's place in loadorder, reinstalled it several times and it doesint seem to work... funny thing is, i had this mod working in this mod set up so what gives??? could someone do a patch or something? pliz help me :'( (interesting thing: it doesint matter if i use FNIS generated behave with or without this mod it doesint screew anything even tho this mod is allways present in load order, but it should b causing problems :/ 

sorry for my bad english :(

1 hour ago, jaronimas221 said:

Am I the only one who cant make this mod to work???? i had it work a few days ago by some black magic (it worked to me after i placed it under FNIS generated behavior) and now i have the same problem as before.... it doesin"t show up in MCM and does not provide chat options, basicly it's like it doesint exist.... tryed changing it's place in loadorder, reinstalled it several times and it doesint seem to work... funny thing is, i had this mod working in this mod set up so what gives??? could someone do a patch or something? pliz help me :'( (interesting thing: it doesint matter if i use FNIS generated behave with or without this mod it doesint screew anything even tho this mod is allways present in load order, but it should b causing problems :/ 

sorry for my bad english :(

Uninstall the mod, use a script game cleaner, remove all scripts with FM4S inside, do the same for forms.

Load, play a minute, save, then reinstall the mod.

10 hours ago, CPU said:

Uninstall the mod, use a script game cleaner, remove all scripts with FM4S inside, do the same for forms.

Load, play a minute, save, then reinstall the mod.

i'v forced older version to work ^^
the problem for it not working apears even when i start a new game or use clean saves, so i dont think that cleaning scripts would hep.... would it ? :)

2 minutes ago, jaronimas221 said:

i'v forced older version to work ^^
the problem for it not working apears even when i start a new game or use clean saves, so i dont think that cleaning scripts would hep.... would it ? :)

No. If you have the problem on a new save it is not a scrip problem.