Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

It is a different problem, not yet solved.

The cum animobject is not removed, so it stay forever.

The only way to remove it is to replay an animation using it (so from FM4S) and after cumming it should be removed as it should.

On 1/31/2018 at 9:38 AM, Citrus87 said:

Edit #2: I found the source of the lag. It was caused by my Ciceria follower, the moment I disabled her the fps returned to normal. My Karliah follower is still not functioning though. Also, to clarify: She is a custom follower, not the actual vanilla Karliah. 

FPS dips with custom NPCs can usually be fixed with skeleton replacements. Custom followers usually have unique folder hierarchies, so their outdated skeletons aren't overwritten with mod file priority. Copy and paste your skeleton_female.nif from your XPMS mod over the same named file in each of your custom follower mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have a question about this mod.

Its works fine so far with the most features and i like the mod and his options .

About one feature i have a question.

If i activate the kinky peeing feature in mcm and i ask a follower or npc about it and start a peeing or golden shower, no animation starting in combination with sexlab ... i mean i can´t see any no pose ... the PC and NPC stand only without movement in the area with open mouth ... looks weird ... lol ... but it is to show that a peeing animation start and zaz items to show with peeing and textures are to show at the body are visible too that a peeing or golden shower is started.
That looks so far great with the textures and the peeing animation itself but its looks curious if no sex pose is to show and the chars stand only normally in the area at there the feature is started.

Make i something wrong ? Must i enable something in the MCM of Follow Me for Sex or need i to choose Animation by myself in the MCM of the Mod ?
Or is this still in development and currently no poses for the peeing and golden shower animations available ? What must i do that a pose is started in the golden shower and peeing animation like a femdom Leito animation for to womans or something :-P ...

I hope anyone can help me ...

2 hours ago, Brisl said:

Hello, i have a question about this mod.

Its works fine so far with the most features and i like the mod and his options .

About one feature i have a question.

If i activate the kinky peeing feature in mcm and i ask a follower or npc about it and start a peeing or golden shower, no animation starting in combination with sexlab ... i mean i can´t see any no pose ... the PC and NPC stand only without movement in the area with open mouth ... looks weird ... lol ... but it is to show that a peeing animation start and zaz items to show with peeing and textures are to show at the body are visible too that a peeing or golden shower is started.
That looks so far great with the textures and the peeing animation itself but its looks curious if no sex pose is to show and the chars stand only normally in the area at there the feature is started.

Make i something wrong ? Must i enable something in the MCM of Follow Me for Sex or need i to choose Animation by myself in the MCM of the Mod ?
Or is this still in development and currently no poses for the peeing and golden shower animations available ? What must i do that a pose is started in the golden shower and peeing animation like a femdom Leito animation for to womans or something :-P ...

I hope anyone can help me ...

The peeing is done by 3 parts: some normal animations (non sexlab), an "armor" that is the pee done with a NIF particle emitter, and some code.

If the anim does not work re-check the FNIS results.

Thanks CPU, i rechecked FNIS but there was all fine.

I started a new game and rechecked with your mod in a new save the situation and just all worked fine. Seems that only one save game is affected of it currently ... most followers that i know use worked as expected just now .... mmm seems that maybe only the random follower that i used in my first save game don´t worked with the animation or something in the savegame in there i used him have any issue that the animation poses dont starting ... mmm for me is solved ... thanks for your help :smiley:

Great mod ... the textures and meshes in the pee animation are amazing great ... best what i have see up today with this kind of stuff in a mod :smiley: great work like it

• 2 weeks later...

Hey CPU. Nice work here as usual.

Question for you about troubleshooting: Is there any obvious reason/conflict/issue that you can point me toward that would cause the menu dialog options from your mod that should pop up when I click on an NPC to appear inconsistently or not at all?

For instance, if I click on a generic NPC (not a follower and just for the first time) all the mod menu options and branches that you might expect to appear do appear (eg, follow me, follow us, do this or that, etc.). But if I click on a follower only the "Let's have sex now" branch shows up. If I tell them to go away then try again, the menu items from this mod disappear entirely and won't return unless I reload a previous save. 

I've tried everything I can think of to troubleshoot this. Reverting to early game saves. Uninstalling any new mods that weren't in the load order when it was working previously. Using MO to identify conflicts (file overwrites, etc) then manually arranging the load order to eliminate any possible conflict with this mod. Using Loot to try to sort conflicts (even though i never liked load order auto-sorters and prefer to do this manually). Uninstalling all non-essential mods (those that could be removed and still allow a saved game to load) to see if that had any effect. Using SaveTool to hack away (in stages) dozens/hundreds/thousands of scripts or script instances that it thought were orphaned or potential problems (just for troubleshooting purposes... I know this is dangerous). Downgrading your mod to previous versions. Removing iAFT (because I was having similar problems with that mod) and replacing it with EFF.

Etc., etc.

Nothing worked. And nothing popped out at me as a potential cause.

Any ideas?

Probably some values of the options got corrupted.

Save (move) the json file used to store the config away, and delete it from MO or Skyrim directory.

It will be regenerated.

Check if you got the dialogues working, if not, then try a new game (just to check if it is something in the same.)

If yes, then just try the various settings for the dialogue (for example: top and bottom) and check if it makes a difference.

In case without the json file it returns to normal (of course you will lose your config) then you can try to just remove some lines inside.

• 3 weeks later...

Not critical observation:

Followers -> Follow me for Sex -> mod Become a bard no detect Followers

or stops to "drink" in the tavern scene to the music of vanilla-bard (Immersive Citizens?)

Followers -> I'll see you soon -> function normal work

Assumption: faction (fm4sRealFollowers / fm4sFollowers) or package ?

• 4 weeks later...

In Case someone is Interested ...

Here are the German matching Voice Files for each Type of Voice.

They´re for Version 3.2 of this Mod - Work in SE too - Coded in 192 kb/s

Just 336 Voice Files no Text or something else - Just let them Overwrite.

Have Fun ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Für den Fall das jemand Interesse hat ...

Hier sind die passenden Deutschen Stimmdateien für jede Stimme.

Sie sind für Version 3.2 - Funktionieren auch in SE - Codiert in 192 kb/s

Nur 336 Stimmdateien kein Text oder sonstiges - Einfach überschreiben lassen.

Viel Spass ?

fm4s GermanVoices.7z

1 hour ago, lineaunica said:

In Case someone is Interested ...

Here are the German matching Voice Files for each Type of Voice.

They´re for Version 3.2 of this Mod - Work in SE too - Coded in 192 kb/s

Just 336 Voice Files no Text or something else - Just let them Overwrite.

Have Fun ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Für den Fall das jemand Interesse hat ...

Hier sind die passenden Deutschen Stimmdateien für jede Stimme.

Sie sind für Version 3.2 - Funktionieren auch in SE - Codiert in 192 kb/s

Nur 336 Stimmdateien kein Text oder sonstiges - Einfach überschreiben lassen.

Viel Spass ?

fm4s GermanVoices.7z

Thank you a lot. Can I put them (with credits) in the main download page?

Technically there should be exactly the same voice files for all languages supported (in voice) by Skyrim. If anybody that as a non-English and non-German translation wish to check (and duplicate the files with the same names needed by my mod), I will be glad to put them as extra downloadable content.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Thank you a lot. Can I put them (with credits) in the main download page?

Technically there should be exactly the same voice files for all languages supported (in voice) by Skyrim. If anybody that as a non-English and non-German translation wish to check (and duplicate the files with the same names needed by my mod), I will be glad to put them as extra downloadable content.

Yes they´re the same Files in every Language. Just some Search, Copy Paste and Rename Work todo.

Would be an Honor if u put them to the Downloads ... I really like your Mod - Many Just Translate the Dialoge or the MCM but only a few Translate the Sound ?

7 minutes ago, lineaunica said:

Yes they´re the same Files in every Language. Just some Search, Copy Paste and Rename Work todo.

Would be an Honor if u put them to the Downloads ... I really like your Mod - Many Just Translate the Dialoge or the MCM but only a few Translate the Sound ?

Your file is added to the download section.

I just added a "Data" folder to your zip to have a easier installation with mod managers.

9 minutes ago, CPU said:

I just added a "Data" folder to your zip to have a easier installation with mod managers.

Mod Managers only work with the data folder so adding it is redundant and forces them to inspect the directory structure to find the files that are supposed to go into the data folder. If you have a mod manager that doesn't do that, the user ends up with a data folder inside the data folder and the mod/files not working.

18 minutes ago, CGi said:

Mod Managers only work with the data folder so adding it is redundant and forces them to inspect the directory structure to find the files that are supposed to go into the data folder. If you have a mod manager that doesn't do that, the user ends up with a data folder inside the data folder and the mod/files not working.

Tested only with MO. Original file was asking of a "Data" folder (that was not existing) so no way to quickly install it.

I have no clues about NMM.

13 minutes ago, CPU said:

Tested only with MO. Original file was asking of a "Data" folder (that was not existing) so no way to quickly install it.

I have no clues about NMM.

i am an MO2 user and MO expects to not find a data folder.
So if i add one, i'll either be asked what folder level represents the data folder (MO1) or it analyzes the folder structure and sets it itself (MO2).

Not having the data folder it just unpacks the files after asking for the mod name.

But i have this in the making and will release it once the german translation is done:

FM4S-FOMOD.PNG

7 minutes ago, CGi said:

i am an MO2 user and MO expects to not find a data folder.
So if i add one, i'll either be asked what folder level represents the data folder (MO1) or it analyzes the folder structure and sets it itself (MO2).

Not having the data folder it just unpacks the files after asking for the mod name.

But i have this in the making and will release it once the german translation is done:

Hide contents

FM4S-FOMOD.PNG

I will really appreciate a FOMOD file for the installation.

Thanks you for doing it.

Question. Can you also do the MCM translation?

20 minutes ago, CPU said:

Question. Can you also do the MCM translation?

Working on it. The plugin is already done but the MCM is massive so it'll take until way later today.
Usual sunday nightshift forces me to stop but the earned money allows me to do stuff like that. A devilish circle!

1 hour ago, CGi said:

Working on it. The plugin is already done but the MCM is massive so it'll take until way later today.
Usual sunday nightshift forces me to stop but the earned money allows me to do stuff like that. A devilish circle!

Doing mods when you are working in real life is a mess. Tell me about it.

Take your time. I did not updated the mod in months, so no rush.

Just tried you latest release in SE. FNIS gives 1 warning and the game gives stick figures, BUT if installed w/out running FNIS it appears to be working fine so far. I will continue on, but do look forward to your official release. Thank you for your efforts, I really like your work. 

Cheers