Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

CPU, are there any load instructions. I have removed 3.5 and could not get 3.6 to play, so have overwritten 3.5 with 3.6. MCM comes up nicely and the animation for wiping works well (if needing calibration), but I can not get my new input to the MCM to remain or activate. When I re-start the game I also have to reinstall all of the setting to FM4S. I am unable to get the spells to appear in the inventory to add a shower and bath or for that matter tell anyone to take a shower or bath. Undoubtedly, I have done something wrong, Can you provide corrective guidance please. 

Ta

1 hour ago, rypley said:

Hello, thank you for your excellent mod. On my game, in the MCM menu the functions "whipping and spankings," orgies "and" pissing "are marked as Unavailable.
I can not understand why, a mod would it be necessary (other than ZAZ or DD)?

Go in the main page and enable "kinky options"

33 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Is it save to upgrade from the last version during an ongoing game or should I wait for the next ?

From 3.4 and 3.5 it is safe to update mid game.

Hello~

This could just be my game but I've noticed a few small issues.

The Add Toilet is essentially FM4S MCM breaking.

When you use the add toilet spell it doesn't place anything.

If you then go the the MCM/FMS/Bathe/managed placed toilets its blank (not even the back button is showing)

and because MCM remembers menu you cant exit the MCM and go back so you're stuck in the managed placed toilets window.

The place bath option also does something odd (not breaking)

I'm going to take a guess as to how this works.

I'm guessing that the "add bath" works by placing a bath marker then placing a bathe static on top of that,.

Then when you interact with the bath it spawns a bath with water static on top of the marker.

So the problem here is when the water bath spawns it isnt aligned with the empty bath, so you char does some funny gymnastics when entering 2 misaligned baths.

image.png.1f760f9246f9b85fd5571fde85190c3e.png

17 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

Hello~

This could just be my game but I've noticed a few small issues.

The Add Toilet is essentially FM4S MCM breaking.

When you use the add toilet spell it doesn't place anything.

If you then go the the MCM/FMS/Bathe/managed placed toilets its blank (not even the back button is showing)

and because MCM remembers menu you cant exit the MCM and go back so you're stuck in the managed placed toilets window.

The place bath option also does something odd (not breaking)

I'm going to take a guess as to how this works.

I'm guessing that the "add bath" works by placing a bath marker then placing a bathe static on top of that,.

Then when you interact with the bath it spawns a bath with water static on top of the marker.

So the problem here is when the water bath spawns it isnt aligned with the empty bath, so you char does some funny gymnastics when entering 2 misaligned baths.

To place a bath you have to hold the mouse key to cast the spell, then move until you find the spot.

I will check why you cannot exit the bath menu (there should be a "Back" button on the very top) and why a placed bath is not recognized and a new one is created.

Dear CPU sir

Thank you very much for making this good thing.

but Added pages in the MCM to handle the placed objects (bathtubs, showers, and toilets)

I confirm bathtubs, showers interface function is available,

but the toilet can't...In addition, the function of dancing and kissing, the character will become bigger

Is there a way to avoid getting bigger?

image.png.477e32049b334fbb99f5ebd7fe6bebe3.png
image.png.92948f84a6852bbeaa2c6203a80b5e4f.png

image.png

25 minutes ago, Skellyjelly said:

Love the mod, but I was wondering if you're going to add an option that'll let the player customize the NPC's clothing? 

Maybe in a future version.

2 minutes ago, roni3 said:

I think I have found the culprit mod that prevents FM4S (version 3.2 and up, 3.1 and lower are fine) showing in MCM menu. It is the Soulgem Oven III mod. If it is enabled, FM4S won't start and will not show up in MCM.

I will check together with @darkconsole.

I doubt that there can be such incompatibility between the two mods.

In all cases thanks for reporting.

Love your mod - thank you for creating such a great list of goodies for us to play with.

One small question: I can't tick the "Sleep" option box in the MCM configuration menus. It's not greyed out, just nothing happens when I click on it; no X in the box.

Might I have missed a condition to get it to fire up?

My apologies if this has come up before - I didn't spot it in the forum but then perhaps I didn't try hard enough.

Thank you in advance for your help and thank you for a fabulous mod.

12 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Love your mod - thank you for creating such a great list of goodies for us to play with.

One small question: I can't tick the "Sleep" option box in the MCM configuration menus. It's not greyed out, just nothing happens when I click on it; no X in the box.

Might I have missed a condition to get it to fire up?

My apologies if this has come up before - I didn't spot it in the forum but then perhaps I didn't try hard enough.

Thank you in advance for your help and thank you for a fabulous mod.

You are the first one to report it in the new version.

I will check.

I´m sorry to say, but I have another small issue;

Within your cumshot option, the checkbox behind "males" always unchecks itself.

That disables the cumshot on every next game load.

At least with the particle option (I haven´t tried the 3dmodel).

saving/loading the mod configuration doesn´t help.

Thanks

*** EDIT ***

Oh, and maybe you could be so kind and help me a little bit...

I´d like to reduce the brightness of the particles and probably let them look dull and darker.

Together with my ENB, the cum looks extreme white and glows in the dark...

?

26 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

I´m sorry to say, but I have another small issue;

Within your cumshot option, the checkbox behind "male" always unchecks itself and disables the cumshot on next savegame load.

At least with the particle option (I haven tried the 3dmodel).

saving/loading the mod configuration doesn´t help.

Thanks

*** EDIT ***

Oh, and maybe you could be so kind and help me a little bit...

I´d like to reduce the brightness of the particles and probably let them look dull and darker.

Together with my ENB, the cum looks extreme white and glows in the dark...

?

About reducing the glow you can just edit the DDS for the cum (fm4sCumshot.dds) and make it darker.

About the "problem" it is not clear for me by your description. A screenshot will help.