Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

36 minutes ago, worik said:

Hmm, ?

under downloads, I have two file entries with the same name and size.

What's the difference between those?

Follow me for Sex V3.2b.7Z

41.74 MB

I double uploaded by mistake.

They are exactly the same file.

10 hours ago, CPU said:

No. If you have the problem on a new save it is not a scrip problem.

that's what i tought.... well... older version is working so for now i'll stick with it, would be nice to see some compatibility list or something for future skyrim builds ^^
thanks for your time tho :)

1 hour ago, jaronimas221 said:

that's what i tought.... well... older version is working so for now i'll stick with it, would be nice to see some compatibility list or something for future skyrim builds ^^
thanks for your time tho :)

You welcome. But it is hard for me to understand what is going on on your install.

Can you send me you papyrus log (after at least 5 minutes playing) with the latest version?

Announcement

Today and tomorrow I will work a little to this mod, for version 3.3

The version will not contain any new feature but will be mostly a version to fix the known bugs, and maybe adding a FOMOD install to allow to install the voices in languages other than English.

I am also looking for a new (original) logo for the mod. If anybody wants to help me on that just give me your images (minimum resolution 1280X1024.)

On 7/28/2018 at 10:06 PM, modal said:

Some of the dialog options appear as three periods (...). Is this intentional?

07GgVa5.jpg

Thanks!

Can you try to use the "..." dialogues and tell me what they do?

It will be easier for the to find the wrong dialogues.

39 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

In my game (version 3.1) the "..." replaces the "Cum on me" dialogue.

Thanks. You have the dialogues to the bottom, correct?

OK, working to V3.3

Many fixes (the reported problems) and new ability to use Whips (If you have Zaz 6,7 or 8 )

And a new logo:

FM4S_new_logo2.jpg

All done in Skyrim, so no copyright violations (Actor, clothes, reshading, scripts: me, Pose: komotor, body Outgal CBBE, Hair: KS Hairdo but modified)

29 minutes ago, Terteniard said:

Hello, this is a great mod.

Is there any way to add sound effects to the golden showers?

Thanks.

Yes. I will find some sounds and add them for the next release I am building.

Progress Report

I am continuing to fix bugs and adding some small new stuff.

• Fixed the request for stripping
  • Improved the removal of piss and cum, it should not remain attached anymore to actors
  • The player self action are now handled as modevents to avoid to have the camera stuck
  • Fixed some empty dialogues (the "..." ones) They appeared only if the position of the dialogues was set to bottom
  • Added piss sound while pissing
  • Added some kinky whipping options (be whipped, whip a follower, whipping between followers, with optional sex at end) [only if Zaz is available, not a dependency]
  • Now taking a bath will remove any cum eventually present on the bathing actor

41 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Yes

Try to tell me all the actions that are "dots" for you.

Try to execute them and then let me know what they do.

I found two that were broken, but they may be others.

I have only Cum On Me and Orgy enabled.

ATM, the "..." replaces only the Cum On Me action.

Note:

Maybe not an issue but during an Orgy (and ONLY during an Orgy), my male or female partner/s keep to talk the "greeting" (the special Housecarl's ones if they are) every few second.

Probably due to the fact I have EPC (Player Controls Enabled) even during a SexLab animation (It seems to come from another mod that needs Widgets, maybe. or the mod Immersive Hud. I don't know but I like to have everything, compass, widgets, markers, even during sex).

This is also a little problem with the function "Quick ask for sex". I normally don't have the time to turn out from the partner so during the entire sex it remains in the middle of the screen the "E - Talk with .... ". Pretty annoying because it "covers" some views. Maybe you could think on a little "pause" before starting the sex so the player can go back a little to avoid the Action Letter?

"Make-Up" suggestion:

Replace the line "Please go away" with a more interesting "We are done for now".

16 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Just another note on the 3.2 version I tried some time ago.

The markers in the MCM Menu were a bit messy. After the first time, they no longer showed the location but the coordinates.

Second, single markers were not removable one by one but only all at once.

I will check that. Thanks for reporting.

1 hour ago, kharmwillow said:

I just got the latest version but not getting the whipping or spanking option after asking to follow me for sex, not sure why.... 

Love the mod btw, keep up the great work

Go in the main page, and be sure the "kinky stuff" is activated.

Then you need Zaz Anim Framwork V7 or V8 to be able to use it.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

No changes to the MCM and other texts i guess?

A few new lines in the MCM, pretty much just the last page (the Whipping / Spanking)

@CPU Here an updated FOMOD. Did a few small changes.
- Plugin versions are back.

- Re-added the german translation for the plugin and updated it.

- Updated the german MCM translation.
- Removed duplicate kissing sound effects from the russian voice option.

- Moved the additional copies - which are alternative sound fx - out of the russian voice option.

- Added 2 new installer options for Kissing Sounds.
- BSA back in place for all files except animations, sound fx, voices and SKSE translations.

Removed

14 minutes ago, ватман said:

Спасибо.Но вы одобрили идею добавить к танцам музыку.Наверное вы решили оставить всё как есть?Просто танцы без музыки не очень...

Ya ne dobavlyal novykh muzyku. No ya mogu poprobovat budushchuyu versyiu.
Ya mogu dobavit 10 osnovnykh muzykalnyk proizvedeniy, skopirovat 10 originalnikh muzykalnikh proizvedeniy y dat konkretnyye imena. Zatem vy mozhete zamenit muzyku temi, kotorye vam nravyatsya.
Ya mogu popytatsya nachat muzyku, kogda nachnetsya tanets, no on ne budet sinkhronizirovan na 100%. Eto nevozmozhno sdelat bez izmeneniya igrovogo dvizhka.

EN: You did not add music for dances? Dances without music is bad.

EN: I did not, I may add it for next version. I will create ten music slots and use copy of vanilla music. Then you can replace the music files with what you like. I an try to start music when dance starts, but it will not be 100% synchronized. I cannot do that without modifying the game engine.