Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

6 hours ago, Kadavre said:

I cant get this mod to show up at all. Tried cleaning my save files, disabling almost every mod I have and still nothing. I don't have UIextensions to disable, but I tried disabling 25% of my mods at a time and still "follow me for sex" didn't show up. :(

I have no idea what more I can try besides doing a clean install, but that's out of question...

I understand you very well, since same happened to me... You installed all its requirements? Those are: SexLab 1.6, SkyUI 5.1, FNIS, SKSE. The load order I currently use, is as follows (all these are at the TOP of my load order, just below the main .esm files, and some world changing .esp files):

FNIS.esp

SkyUI.esp

Follow me for Sex.esp

UIExtensions.esp (this one you say you don't have, and it's not a requirement, so I guess you don't need it.

If you use Mod Organizer, you can left-click those plugins on the plugin file list, and lock their position so they won't mess up.

Just a couple of warnings / comments: althought this is an amazing mod, being so complex as it is, it can get really buggy, specially if you use a lot of mods, like me!. Recently, most of its features / dialogues didn't show up for me, and most of the time its menu appeared blank (just the picture showed up).  Eventually I managed to access the menu again (I think I cleaned my save, used Tes5Edit cleaning on my game, Papyrus Data Transfer GUI, so many things I can't remember, and trying to enter the Mods Menu from time to time, specially entering another mod's menu, then quitting the menus, and entering them again to select Follow me for Sex menu), then when I could enter its menu, in the Debug section, I released my sex followers, used the Cleanup function in the Debug section of this mod, and apparently it's working fine again. I think it's caused by conflicts with other mods, or even with mods that add recruitable followers to your game, 'cause most of my sex followers were modded followers.

Recently I installed another mod that I first thought wasn't compatible with this one, it is EFF (Extensible Followers Framework), and to my surprise, they seem to work very well together! It needs UIExtensions.esp, which is just under my Follow me for Sex.esp

Another warning: I've found that making your player use the bathtub can cause bugs, since it forces the 3rd person camera, and sometimes you cannot move your player or use the 1st person camera after using this feature. Just make your followers use the bathtub and watch the show, it's much better. Having your player get a golden shower on the floor or on a chair apparently works fine. 

I hope you have luck and solve your problem! Just let us know!

7 hours ago, tarucco said:

I understand you very well, since same happened to me... You installed all its requirements? Those are: SexLab 1.6, SkyUI 5.1, FNIS, SKSE. The load order I currently use, is as follows (all these are at the TOP of my load order, just below the main .esm files, and some world changing .esp files):

FNIS.esp

SkyUI.esp

Follow me for Sex.esp

UIExtensions.esp (this one you say you don't have, and it's not a requirement, so I guess you don't need it.

If you use Mod Organizer, you can left-click those plugins on the plugin file list, and lock their position so they won't mess up.

Just a couple of warnings / comments: althought this is an amazing mod, being so complex as it is, it can get really buggy, specially if you use a lot of mods, like me!. Recently, most of its features / dialogues didn't show up for me, and most of the time its menu appeared blank (just the picture showed up).  Eventually I managed to access the menu again (I think I cleaned my save, used Tes5Edit cleaning on my game, Papyrus Data Transfer GUI, so many things I can't remember, and trying to enter the Mods Menu from time to time, specially entering another mod's menu, then quitting the menus, and entering them again to select Follow me for Sex menu), then when I could enter its menu, in the Debug section, I released my sex followers, used the Cleanup function in the Debug section of this mod, and apparently it's working fine again. I think it's caused by conflicts with other mods, or even with mods that add recruitable followers to your game, 'cause most of my sex followers were modded followers.

Recently I installed another mod that I first thought wasn't compatible with this one, it is EFF (Extensible Followers Framework), and to my surprise, they seem to work very well together! It needs UIExtensions.esp, which is just under my Follow me for Sex.esp

Another warning: I've found that making your player use the bathtub can cause bugs, since it forces the 3rd person camera, and sometimes you cannot move your player or use the 1st person camera after using this feature. Just make your followers use the bathtub and watch the show, it's much better. Having your player get a golden shower on the floor or on a chair apparently works fine. 

I hope you have luck and solve your problem! Just let us know!

I have those: 

FNIS.esp

SkyUI.esp

Follow me for Sex.esp

Also Sex Labs and Sex Labs Animation Loader.

I tried disabling other followers mods like Flower Girls, but it changed nothing... I would still not have the MCM menu for Follow me for sex or any dialogue...

I really dunno what to try... I even tried starting a new character, but the menu simply doesn't show up. :(

16 hours ago, Kadavre said:

I have those: 

FNIS.esp

SkyUI.esp

Follow me for Sex.esp

Also Sex Labs and Sex Labs Animation Loader.

I tried disabling other followers mods like Flower Girls, but it changed nothing... I would still not have the MCM menu for Follow me for sex or any dialogue...

I really dunno what to try... I even tried starting a new character, but the menu simply doesn't show up. :(

Do you have those plugins arranged in that exact load order, and on top (or almost on top) of all your other mods plugins? I attach a pic of my own plugin load order for you to see (the list on the right side of the pic). As you may see, I have 108 plugins, and Follow me for Sex is number 17 in that plugin load order for me.

You also have SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender). right? It doesn't have a plugin, but it's a requirement for Follow me for Sex, and it's what I use to launch the game, as you may see on the top right corner of my pic.

I'm sure you'll finally be able to get it work!

SKYRIM LOAD ORDER for FMXS.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a big problem with this mod. This is the last one I've installed last week, and It was working perfectly. I've been able to made all the settings I want and test everything in my game. But now, since yesterday (and no new mods or animations installed since Follow me for Sex), the MCM menu doesn't want to open anything about this mod, I've just the Title of the mods, and sometines I have the left colomne with the settings, but when I clicke on General for example or Animations, Orgies ... nothing appear. 

So if the mod doesn't work, I've tried to unistall him. In the MCM menu it's of course impossible, because nothing appear. So I've just delete the mod with Mod Organizer 2, and now when return on my save, the mod is correctly disappear, but I can't save ! When I want to save, the game crash to desk. 

I can save again if I re-install the mod. 

So I can play and save, but with a mod that don't work and of course that purpose me now only dialog options with (...).

Is there a way to delete the mod properly without the MCM menu instead, without corrupted save I mean ? 

Thank's.

Edited by lupololo
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 11:48 PM, FurDraco said:

Hello, I've noticed a bug that happen when I trade with my follower, the animation of cum start and then get stuck here until I update it. It's really annoying to do that each time I trade, or even at some random time. I guess that's because the cum animation is a sort of animated armor that the NPC automatically wear, but even after googling the error I've found no answer to this. I tried to disable the cum in the MCM settings, but even that didn't stop the problem. 
I'll try to find and remove the animated armor, but if someone has a true way to fix that bug, I'll be glad to have it

This happens to me too, since this is a script issue or something very complex I just changed the name of the nif path in the .esp. This is how you can do it on LE and SE:

First open the console in game on the NPC with the stuck animation and find out which armor has equiped:

Spoiler

image.png.4020ca3b649c4e249be39614fea80792.pngimage.png.973ec705d7b03579c7d8d2247b25299c.png

In this case there is 2 armors stuck playing animations, "fm4sCumshotP2L0" and "fm4sNoPeeCum".

Then open TES5Edit (for LE) or SSEdit (for SE) and load the Follow me for sex esp. Look in "Armor Addon" and find each armor you have on your NPC.

Spoiler

image.png.6868a7e40328a62d1745e5e5254c97eb.pngimage.png.6868a7e40328a62d1745e5e5254c97eb.png

Then edit all the nif names for example switch 2 letters like Cumshto instead of Cumshot so the nif name will be wrong and it will not show up in game anymore.  Make sure you edit all the armor nifs names that are stuck in NPCs in your game.

Bad side of this no more cum / pee animation anymore but no more random NPCs stuck for ever with this. 

Not sure what's happening here. I'm using VR (not sure if that makes a difference), but all my mods do work surprisingly well,  except two issues with this one. When asking to be peed/cum on, the npc goes through the correct motions, while the player floats like 20 feet above. Also, whatever is spurting out of the male npc is not aligned. The penis can be pointing upward, while the liquids are shooting straight as if he had a hole in the front-side. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Theghostricker said:

i happend to have a copy of it, but is the SSE version of it, so looks like someone need to do something about this mod now that it doesn't have an author.

Follow me for Sex SSE V3.7.rar 67.62 MB · 3 downloads

Hey, Thanks!

Since this was originally an LE mod, it should be safe to backport to LE, right? (I have no idea about porting SE mods to LE or vice versa, tbh. Guess it's time to learn something new lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...