Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

17 minutes ago, corvus_i said:

Just tried you latest release in SE. FNIS gives 1 warning and the game gives stick figures, BUT if installed w/out running FNIS it appears to be working fine so far. I will continue on, but do look forward to your official release. Thank you for your efforts, I really like your work. 

Cheers

I gave full rights to whoever want to port it to SSE.

Keep in mind that the hkx animations have to be converted with the tolls.

I don't think I will port it myself to SSE.

@CPU Done.
i edited the SKSE translation files because 2 MCM descriptions had an errornous iD.

Full german translation included with the plugin localized. The unlocalized plugin is english only.

Oh... and the mod now uses a BSA except for the SKSE translations, the language specific voice files, the animations and the optionals.

Removed.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

@CPU Done.
i edited the SKSE translation files because 2 MCM descriptions had an errornous iD.

Full german translation included with the plugin localized. The unlocalized plugin is english only.

Oh... and the mod now uses a BSA except for the SKSE translations, the language specific voice files, the animations and the optionals.

Follow me for Sex V3.2 (41.7 MB)

Thanks a lot.

I will rename it to 3.2b and put it as main download.

8 minutes ago, CPU said:

Thanks a lot.

I will rename it to 3.2b and put it as main download.

The whole installer is branded 3.2 so it may confuse users if the installer doesn't say 3.2b.

1 minute ago, CGi said:

The whole installer is branded 3.2 so it may confuse users if the installer doesn't say 3.2b.

Fair point.

Can you rename it 3.2b and repost?

Because no new functionalities I am not willing to change it to 3.3.

But I think a "b" as marker will let people understand.

I will clearly explain that this version adds the German full support, together with a FOMOD installer.

1 minute ago, CGi said:

Credits were optional for the translation.
The FOMOD is now yours so no credits needed. ;)

Credits are always deserved, and they "pay" more than an endorsement or a real pledge for me.

Again, thank you.

HI.

great mod indeed , but i have a few problems with markers and starting the animation i choose for that marker, all works good until the start of animation, example i have  a marker near a table then add animation of table sex in the animation menu, then when i start the act via dialogue or with other act triggering mod, the actors go to the marker they align, undress, have a message which animation is playing and then they get displaced and nothing happens or they just get teleported randomly bellow the ground or randomly somewhere in the cell , could not get it to work properly....has anyone managed to use this function without any problems and if , how ? 

and also if i dont use the marker and only which animation i want to be played, position my character to the right place start anim via dialogue or other trigger mod animation sometimes starts but most of times doesnt with the same result i described above.

any help please, thanks

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

HI.

great mod indeed , but i have a few problems with markers and starting the animation i choose for that marker, all works good until the start of animation, example i have  a marker near a table then add animation of table sex in the animation menu, then when i start the act via dialogue or with other act triggering mod, the actors go to the marker they align, undress, have a message which animation is playing and then they get displaced and nothing happens or they just get teleported randomly bellow the ground or randomly somewhere in the cell , could not get it to work properly....has anyone managed to use this function without any problems and if , how ? 

and also if i dont use the marker and only which animation i want to be played, position my character to the right place start anim via dialogue or other trigger mod animation sometimes starts but most of times doesnt with the same result i described above.

any help please, thanks

Probably is the cell you are in that is problematic.

Check if you have the same problems in some well known cells, like BanneredMare, QASmoke, etc.

30 minutes ago, CPU said:

Probably is the cell you are in that is problematic.

Check if you have the same problems in some well known cells, like BanneredMare, QASmoke, etc.

it doesnt work anywhere i tried; breezehome, some random whiterun houses, QAsmoke, dragonsreach, bannered mare.. Characters are mostly stuck or just one is performing his/her action and other one just standing there in idle pose.

It works when i dont use a marker and trigger the act with MatchM, when trying without marker and via your mods dialogue its the same stuckness or just one performing.

otherwise if i dont add any animation in your anim section then the dialogue trigger works fine and animation is chosen randomly and play like it should.

26 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

it doesnt work anywhere i tried; breezehome, some random whiterun houses, QAsmoke, dragonsreach, bannered mare.. Characters are mostly stuck or just one is performing his/her action and other one just standing there in idle pose.

It works when i dont use a marker and trigger the act with MatchM, when trying without marker and via your mods dialogue its the same stuckness or just one performing.

otherwise if i dont add any animation in your anim section then the dialogue trigger works fine and animation is chosen randomly and play like it should.

Probably there is a bug somewhere.

I think I will try to do some fixes this week-end.

Are you doing that for SSE or for Oldrim? (I will do the changes only for Oldrim.)

44 minutes ago, CPU said:

Probably there is a bug somewhere.

I think I will try to do some fixes this week-end.

Are you doing that for SSE or for Oldrim? (I will do the changes only for Oldrim.)

thas great to hear :)  its Oldrim yes

Nice mod, but I have some bug in my game.
The particles of piss & cum sometimes activated without me even doing anything.
And after some piss (group) event, the particles wont stop even after all animation ended.
The only way to fix it on my game is to ask for piss event (single), and after it ends, the particles disappeared.

You might want to check it for later version.

8 hours ago, lw71 said:

Nice mod, but I have some bug in my game.
The particles of piss & cum sometimes activated without me even doing anything.
And after some piss (group) event, the particles wont stop even after all animation ended.
The only way to fix it on my game is to ask for piss event (single), and after it ends, the particles disappeared.

You might want to check it for later version.

I am well aware of the bug.

I tried a different approach in another mod and looks like working.

I will use the new way on the next release.

Hi CPU byw I love your mods this one in paticular. I  had iit on my regular skyrim but  now i have been playing the special edition and I miss it so much. There is a sexlab beta that is working well with the SSE.  Will it be posible  for you to remake it for the Special edition Pleaseeee.

2 hours ago, iamnotvirgin said:

Hi CPU byw I love your mods this one in paticular. I  had iit on my regular skyrim but  now i have been playing the special edition and I miss it so much. There is a sexlab beta that is working well with the SSE.  Will it be posible  for you to remake it for the Special edition Pleaseeee.

I gave permission to do a port.

I don't think I will port it myself.

I am only even starting to explore the mod, but I already have a request/suggestion:

Can you add a spell/line/command to the mod that makes a target NPC and or Follower whip the Player Character until asked/spellcast/commanded to stop? 

Would be nice if this could affect several NPC, so that in the end you can have sex with one NPC and be whipped at the same time by one or more other NPC. Or whipped while locked in furniture and so on.

Would be also nice if it would be possible to order one NPC to whip another. 

Mod looks nice tho, cant wait to dive in fully :D

Thank you! Great work on this mod!

I've run into a couple of issues though...

1. When the self animations are set to Spells, the camera gets locked behind the player and can only move vertically (free cam/tfc works as it should) during the animation. Once the animation ends, normal camera movement is restored but crafting stations and chairs etc. will not activate until the FMFS spell is unequipped and a non FMFS/vanilla spell is equipped. This does not occur when using hotkeys. I could not test with Shouts as I am not following the main quest line so shouts are not accessible.

2. Some of the dialog options appear as three periods (...). Is this intentional?

07GgVa5.jpg

Thanks!

2 hours ago, modal said:

Thank you! Great work on this mod!

I've run into a couple of issues though...

1. When the self animations are set to Spells, the camera gets locked behind the player and can only move vertically (free cam/tfc works as it should) during the animation. Once the animation ends, normal camera movement is restored but crafting stations and chairs etc. will not activate until the FMFS spell is unequipped and a non FMFS/vanilla spell is equipped. This does not occur when using hotkeys. I could not test with Shouts as I am not following the main quest line so shouts are not accessible.

2. Some of the dialog options appear as three periods (...). Is this intentional?

07GgVa5.jpg

Thanks!

I will give a look, I was never too good in doing spells...