Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

4 minutes ago, wwe255212 said:

Thanks, I can use it.
I use sexual tags, I want to suggest

Can the sex and bathing tags be separated?

Or I really like the function of bathing in a bathtub. Can I put a bathtub in a fixed place?
Use dialogue will take the initiative to go to the place to take a bath?

At the moment the bath is placed close to the actor.

Next version it will be placeable (like bath and showers in MiniNeeds)

OK, I am restarting modding this mod. Probably V3.5 orV3.6, or V4, don't know yet.

What I have in my list so far:

• [DONE] The pole for pole dances is no more an animobject, it is a normal static that will be added when the dance starts and removed at the end
  • [DONE] Increased the time for dances to 5 minutes
  • [DONE] Improved the search for beds (now disabled beds will not counted or used anymore)
  • [DONE] Added a global variable (fm4sEnabled) that allows to enable/disable all dialogues when the MCM is not accessible (Skyrim VR)
  • [DONE] The calls are now done through ModEvents at the end of dialogues, so the Player is not get stuck on dialogues when it is involved
  • [DONE] Whipping now works with the player involved
  • [DONE] The actors are better aligned while spanking
  • [DONE] Added an overrive for the dances time to play them with for the preferred length
  •  
  •  
  • [DOING] Implement the spectactor ability
  • [TODO] Save and load all new properties
  • [TODO] Use a real placeable toilet furniture that can be used
  • [TODO] Use placeable furniture for bathtub and showers, they can be used when placed and you can ask followers to use them
  • [TODO] Integrate Better vampires, and let to do some vampire stuff with followers

14 minutes ago, corvus_i said:

CPU one area you may want to add an option for at some time is erotophonophilia or something similar. I would expect the easiest place would be after killing a Dragon. Just planting seeds. 

ta-rra

Please explain

Most commonly called Lust Murder it is like the paraphilic term erotophonophilia, which is sexual arousal or gratification contingent on the death of a human being.  Dragon Born likes killing Dragons and when she does she has an overwhelming desire for sexual gratification. This could be done several ways; masturbation, sex with a follower, all followers perform a chain, etc. But I think this would be a 'taste of the player' kind of add on and probably needs a toggle to engage. 

Probably occurs just after the whirlwind that gives the player another dragon soul.

Just a thought.

ta-rra

Just starting exploration of this already very promising mod but I already have a request:

- Can we have more of "Self Animation" poses?

Like an own menu for "AnimEvent" on keybind?

So I can basically bind alot of keys to alot of animationevents (for example 12 anim events on F1- F12)? Would be... well, I cant find words for it how much I wanted that :D 

CPU, my wife is not a gamer, however she does occasionally stick her head in to see what I am up to. I was showing her the features in Follow Me For Sex (this usually turns into an enjoyable evening for us) and while showing her the Kiss scene she replied, "I'd rather get a good clit licking." 

Just a thought for the 'Kiss' tab, especially if you do decide to use 'Aroused'. Possibly when the Dragon Born gets to 50ish and the Follower gets to 70ish.

Perhaps as a second option in the Kiss tab with a dialogue of: 

Player: Eat me.

Follower: Fuck off.

or

Follower: Fuck yes.

Just thinking out loud.

ta-rra

13 minutes ago, corvus_i said:

CPU, my wife is not a gamer, however she does occasionally stick her head in to see what I am up to. I was showing her the features in Follow Me For Sex (this usually turns into an enjoyable evening for us) and while showing her the Kiss scene she replied, "I'd rather get a good clit licking." 

Just a thought for the 'Kiss' tab, especially if you do decide to use 'Aroused'. Possibly when the Dragon Born gets to 50ish and the Follower gets to 70ish.

Perhaps as a second option in the Kiss tab with a dialogue of: 

Player: Eat me.

Follower: Fuck off.

or

Follower: Fuck yes.

Just thinking out loud.

ta-rra

Adding cunnilingus anims for the kiss?

Yeah, why not.

Adding it to the todo list I am handling right now for V3.6

P.S. but only if you explain me what the hell means "ta-rra"

Progress Update

[DONE] The pole for pole dances is no more an animobject, it is a normal static that will be added when the dance starts and removed at the end
[DONE] Increased the time for dances to 5 minutes
[DONE] Improved the search for beds (now disabled beds will not be counted or used anymore)
[DONE] Added a global variable (fm4sEnabled) that allows to enable/disable all dialogues when the MCM is not accessible (Skyrim VR)
[DONE] calls are now done through ModEvents at the end of dialogues, so the Player is not get stuck on dialogues when it is involved
[DONE] Whipping now works with the player involved
[DONE] The actors are better aligned while spanking
[DONE] Added an override for the dances time to play them with for the preferred length
[DONE] Fixed a problem where the followers were losing the follow packages in case they were involved as cummers
[DONE] Now the placed objects are tracked and removed in case of reset of the mod
[DONE] Implemented the spectator ability, now followers and non followers can watch the sex scenes (with kinky stuff if selected)
[WORKING[ Add more Self Animation poses with keybindings (F1-F12 by default)
[TODO] Add self gratification after killing?
[TODO] Use a real placeable toilet furniture that can be used
[TODO] Use placeable furniture for bathtub and showers, they can be used when placed and you can ask followers to use them
[TODO] Integrate Better vampires, and let to do some vampire stuff with followers
[TODO] Check if we can ask to strip multiple actors
[TODO] Add some cunnilingus option for "kisses"
[TODO] Save and load all new properties

"ta-rra", spelled phonetically, uses regularly, probably Old English, probably from the Danes/Norse in Yorkshire. A familiar form of, 'fair thee well', fair de godt. It is used as a replacement for: good bye, good to see you, see you again, until next we meet. 

Another, I use regularly, 'teur ta thee'. Old English meaning, "Thanks to you", I use it in two ways: 1) Thank you 2) Thanks to you (as in with out you it would/would not have occurred. I am not sure how it is spelled.

Also, "ta" simply means 'thanks'

4 minutes ago, corvus_i said:

"ta-rra", spelled phonically, uses regularly, probably Old English, probably from the Danes/Norse in Yorkshire. A familiar form of, 'fair they well', fair de godt. It is used as a replacement

for: good bye, good to see you, see you again, until next we meet. 

Another, I use regularly, 'teur ta thee'. Old English meaning, "Thanks to you", I use it in two ways: 1) Thank you 2) Thanks to you (as in with out you it would/would not have occurred. I am not sure how it is spelled.

I me think of ya.

11 hours ago, CPU said:

Doesn't Sexlab Aroused has a similar feature since 2015 ?

You kill a dragon and arousal rises in a configurable manner for you and your followers ... an orgy event optional. ?

Progress Update

[DONE] The pole for pole dances is no more an animobject, it is a normal static that will be added when the dance starts and removed at the end
[DONE] Improved the search for beds (now disabled beds will not be counted or used anymore)
[DONE] Added a global variable (fm4sEnabled) that allows to enable/disable all dialogues when the MCM is not accessible (Skyrim VR)
[DONE] The calls are now done through ModEvents at the end of dialogues, so the Player is not get stuck on dialogues when it is involved
[DONE] Added an override for the dances time to play them with for the preferred length
[DONE] Fixed a problem where the followers were losing the follow packages in case they were involved as cummers
[DONE] Now the placed objects are tracked and removed in case of reset of the mod
[DONE] Implemented the spectator ability, now followers and non followers can watch the sex scenes (with kinky stuff if selected)
[DONE] Added 10 new places for player poses. You can define now 10 shortcuts (by default F1-F10) to play an animationevent for a pose (or any anim you like)
[DONE] Fixed a problem in asking to strip. Actors were not always stripping
[DONE] Removed the dialog line "Follow us for sex" if you already have 8 sexual followers

[IN PROGRESS] Use placeable furniture for bathtub and showers, they can be used when placed and you can ask followers to use them
[TODO] Integrate Better vampires, and let to do some vampire stuff with followers

18 hours ago, CPU said:

Progress Update

Spoiler

Hide contents

[DONE] The calls are now done through ModEvents at the end of dialogues, so the Player is not get stuck on dialogues when it is involved
[DONE] Added 10 new places for player poses. You can define now 10 shortcuts (by default F1-F10) to play an animationevent for a pose (or any anim you like)
[DONE] Removed the dialog line "Follow us for sex" if you already have 8 sexual followers

[IN PROGRESS] Use placeable furniture for bathtub and showers, they can be used when placed and you can ask followers to use them

'[TODO] Use a real placeable toilet furniture that can be used'

If you really want to do weird stuff, you could also do something like a Strotis bucket installation, but with the recipient NPC able to be placed/locked into it, buried up to their neck, only head visible. 

And if you could fill the bucket too, it would be a novel way to drown your enemies :P

I think my sense of humour ran away with me there... ?

20 hours ago, CPU said:

Progress Update

Reveal hidden contents

One thing I REALLY wish to see is a STANDALONE module for the Sex Markers ONLY, as I first asked about one year ago. :)

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

One thing I REALLY wish to see is a STANDALONE module for the Sex Markers ONLY, as I first asked about one year ago. :)

OK, please don't let me check 200 pages of posts.

What you mean for "standalone" markers?

Right. Dear CPU, about one year ago, during a private conversation, I asked you exactly for a simple mod to place sex markers that would be used by everyone who want have sex.

You did it, of course, but as part of a more complex mod. This way started the mod "Follow Me For Sex".

Very nice mod, of ocurse, as always.

But I wish to have ONLY the Markers part as a standalone mod, without all the other stuffs. Am I asking too much?

52 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Right. Dear CPU, about one year ago, during a private conversation, I asked you exactly for a simple mod to place sex markers that would be used by everyone who want have sex.

You did it, of course, but as part of a more complex mod. This way started the mod "Follow Me For Sex".

Very nice mod, of ocurse, as always.

But I wish to have ONLY the Markers part as a standalone mod, without all the other stuffs. Am I asking too much?

No, but better to do a specific mod for it.

I will do it after the release of the next version of FM4S.

(It will just be a very small subset of FM4S)

Ti auguro un'eccellente serata, amica mia.