Fix the whipping of player not working [DONE]
Fix the camera stuck when player whipping somebody [IN PROGRESS]
Add a global variable to enable/disable all dialogues (for Skyrim VR)  [DONE]
Increase the max time for dances to 5 minutes [DONE]
Fix a small problem on beds that are disabled [DONE]
Fix the position of actors during spanking [DONE]
Add "scat" content [REFUSED]
Handle only real followers [REFUSED]
Vary the relationship level between actors and player by using the mod  [considering]

Add your request, if you have one.

А почему от scat-контента отказались? Добавьте, пожалуйста, если возможно! 

21 minutes ago, gosha13 said:

А почему от scat-контента отказались? Добавьте, пожалуйста, если возможно! 

I do not like Scat, so I will not do it.

Was requested but I did not accept to do it.

+++ I'm an idiot +++

I didn't notice the version update until after I posted this. I'm running an outdated version. 

:flushed:

I'm upgrading and now and hopefully this will fix my issues. Based on what I see in the new version description, I expect it will.

================

Hi. I'm hoping someone might have a clue as to what might cause a problem with this mod where there are sometimes no dialogues in the menu, sometimes only some dialogues in the menu, and almost always the dialogues that do show up are not working when you select them?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled FM4S several times. I've tried moving the mod (MO left pane) and the ESP (MO right pane) to the very top and the very bottom of the load order and everywhere in between. When I do uninstall and reinstall FS4S mod, sometimes it starts working correctly, but then quickly starts breaking down bit by bit (missing dialogue and no response from the NPCs when the dialogues do appear) until it stops working entirely, as I described above.

I absolutely have all the prerequisites. I've tried changing follower mods (AFT, EFF), and finally uninstalling the follower mods entirely. I've run FNIS, even though the problem is not with the animations. I've run the script latency tool from Convenient horses to make sure I haven't overloaded the game (it shows lows in the 20ms-40ms range, highs in the 80ms to 100ms range, and averages in the 50ms to 60ms range)

I'm just at a loss. I've been using this mod for several years and have never had problems like this before. There's got to be a mod conflict somewhere, but damned if I can figure out what it is.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

On 9/9/2018 at 1:10 PM, CPU said:

I do not like Scat, so I will not do it.

Was requested but I did not accept to do it.

За табу на котяхи - конечно респект.Итак голуби Михаила весь Скайрим засрали...Скажите, а что насчет Foot fetish и Foot worship (только с женскими персонажами разумеется)))

Есть ли вариант добавить такой контент, или вам такое тоже не нравится ?

4 minutes ago, Alex26 said:

За табу на котяхи - конечно респект.Итак голуби Михаила весь Скайрим засрали...Скажите, а что насчет Foot fetish и Foot worship (только с женскими персонажами разумеется)))

Есть ли вариант добавить такой контент, или вам такое тоже не нравится ?

Ya mogu dobavit etot variant y budushchuyu versiyu.
Eto budet zaviseti ot nalichiya Footjob animatsyi.

(I will add this possibility, but it will work only if there are footjob animations installed)

Ну да, с анимашками напряг.Непосредственно Foot fetish и Foot worship анимаций почти нет, только в этом СлалПаке есть пара нормальных

FeetLoversByMojito SLAL 1.3

FFFM Foot orgy (S1).bmp

А так да, придется из Footjob брать...Вот несколько примеров, вдруг пригодится.

Femdom FF.rar

16 minutes ago, corvus_i said:

CPU, I do enjoy this mod. Thank you.  ??? in the Nudity tab you can assign a penis to females, but it is apparent at all times.  Can it be edited to appear only when nude?  If you've already addressed this, sorry. I confess to not reading the entire thread.

ta-rra

Ciao.

I am not sure of what you are talking about. First time reported.

Can you post a screenshot?

58 minutes ago, CPU said:

In your screenshots I see a set of dialogues (some from FM4S) and then one of the girls with a dick.

I still do not understand the problem, sorry.

Please explain it again.

Sorry, the dialogue was an error and please disregard it.

When the NPC is dressed the penis is visible, The question is,  can you make the penis NOT visible when the NPC has clothing on?  And then, visible when the NPC is nude?

Cheers

26 minutes ago, corvus_i said:

Sorry, the dialogue was an error and please disregard it.

When the NPC is dressed the penis is visible, The question is,  can you make the penis NOT visible when the NPC has clothing on?  And then, visible when the NPC is nude?

Cheers

I think I can do something about it.

But next version.

On 8/18/2018 at 7:57 AM, CPU said:

Plans for next version - UPDATE

Remove the pole as animobject from the pole dance animation [DONE]
Fix the problem of dialogues not ending automatically [DONE for most of them]
Add some "spectator" feature during sex [not started]
Fix the whipping of player not working [DONE]
Fix the camera stuck when player whipping somebody [IN PROGRESS]
Add a global variable to enable/disable all dialogues (for Skyrim VR)  [DONE]
Increase the max time for dances to 5 minutes [DONE]
Fix a small problem on beds that are disabled [DONE]
Fix the position of actors during spanking [DONE]
Add "scat" content [REFUSED]
Handle only real followers [REFUSED]
Vary the relationship level between actors and player by using the mod  [considering]

Add your request, if you have one.

*+ Comment/dialogue about beeing pregnant?

*Version without extra stuff animation like washing yourself

CPU, it may be a little late to put this suggestions in but, 

I was thinking, perhaps a random event where one of the followers stops, "You are not paying enough attention to me." and masturbates, or if you  have more than one follower has sex with another follower. 

I don't think you use 'arousal' in this mod, so perhaps you could use, 'days past between events' as the trigger. 

? Are Followers supposed to ride horses? All of my followers seem to forget how to ride and I'm not sure if it is one of my mods causing it or not. 

ta-rra

On 9/16/2018 at 10:19 PM, wwe255212 said:

Excuse me,Sir.
I updated my version 3.1
Test version 3.2~3.5, mcm can't load properly
Also used savetool to cleared my save,

may I miss something?

Hi . Probably load order problem. Fck Im stupid :D . I downloaded v3.3 and I don't instaled it. I saw after few hours fix v3.4 but I was too lazy for bug hunt, so I was waiting. I download v3.5 yesterday and instal it. But nothing happend. So I try version 3.4 and nothing again. v.3.3 same. After I instal v3.2 a saw I have in Loot still as game option FNV .
Blind idiot :D . After changing it back into Skyrim and run Loot again is everything allright and FM4S said You have me in McM .

Edit : aha . this guy asked two weeks ago :D . I saw sunday so I answer. Hmm its looking like it will not better with me anymore.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:21 PM, corvus_i said:

CPU, it may be a little late to put this suggestions in but, 

I was thinking, perhaps a random event where one of the followers stops, "You are not paying enough attention to me." and masturbates, or if you  have more than one follower has sex with another follower. 

I don't think you use 'arousal' in this mod, so perhaps you could use, 'days past between events' as the trigger. 

? Are Followers supposed to ride horses? All of my followers seem to forget how to ride and I'm not sure if it is one of my mods causing it or not. 

ta-rra

I don't think I will add arousal. Or auto-events.

But, why not? It is a missing feature. I will think about it.

About horses, no. Here I will need to enable all the features of a real follower mod, and it will be in conflict with the others (AFT, EFF, etc.)

Hi. Honestly :classic_ph34r:. All the time before I ask for something, Im sniffing around and trying find how to solve my problems. I think here at LL is answer for every problem because all qeustions about problems are from 99.99% all the time same ,milions time asked/requested.  Yes the search engine is horrible but this isnt jus LL problem. How I saw in other forums what I visit.  But i have still sexuality problem Fix: Fixed a problem of having the wrong active/passive role when doing sex with followers

I found your answer but for old version at nexus. And any guy wrote:

¨I tested a little more, and realized that enabling the option to be asked what kind of sex would you like to have is what breaks the sexuality settings. If I turn that off my female starts in the passive role just fine. ¨

So can I ask please is it just my problem with my clumsy hands?  I have In sexlab registrated as  Female Character 

In fm4s 

Spoiler

ScreenShot59.jpg.f484f4ad3bdd0dd0bf9aca25eca8e497.jpg

Edit : Ok I just duisabled  Ask for sex type and she is again just she.

And second question is more than just question . Is like big thanks to you for your mod and question is just litle side effect.                                                                                                                  Em I blind again? Can I jump from dance animation to another trough any key? I set option start dance with keyboard (for player character), This work perfectly and I must say from your last version what I play (2.3 I think ) this is absolutly famous and big thanks for it. I tryied O (option for jump to next stage in SL) but nothing. Pfff but if I must just start dance animation again ,this is realy just lowest price, because your dance animation function is realy something special for me .                                                                                                                and before I run away, want just say waiting time for mod registration is really long . I was waiting over two minutes. Just fact for someone who had same problem as me  with instalation and thinking something is going wrong.

7 hours ago, Klaxon said:

Hi . Probably load order problem. Fck Im stupid :D . I downloaded v3.3 and I don't instaled it. I saw after few hours fix v3.4 but I was too lazy for bug hunt, so I was waiting. I download v3.5 yesterday and instal it. But nothing happend. So I try version 3.4 and nothing again. v.3.3 same. After I instal v3.2 a saw I have in Loot still as game option FNV .
Blind idiot :D . After changing it back into Skyrim and run Loot again is everything allright and FM4S said You have me in McM .

Edit : aha . this guy asked two weeks ago :D . I saw sunday so I answer. Hmm its looking like it will not better with me anymore.

I have attached my papyrus.0.log file

check the data sheet no.109~281 description not found fm4sQuest (8D000D62)

Can someone tell me how to deal with this problem?

==================================================================================================================

109>>>warning: Property fm4 on script fm4sPlayerLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest fm4sQuest (8D000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

110>>>warning: Property fm4sPlayerPoseSpell on script fm4s attached to fm4sQuest (8D000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Papyrus.0.log

ng.JPG

53 minutes ago, wwe255212 said:

Hi . You probably dont read what I wrote ,what?  :D  If you see I call myself stupid idiot so Isnt good idea ¨qoute¨ someone like me. You must wait and be hopin for CPU reaction. See you later. 

I just clear broken activities from savegame and instal newest version. But I had clear save before, because I dont use any from older Fm4s versions.

2 hours ago, wwe255212 said:

==================================================================================================================

109>>>warning: Property fm4 on script fm4sPlayerLoadGame attached to alias PlayerRef on quest fm4sQuest (8D000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

110>>>warning: Property fm4sPlayerPoseSpell on script fm4s attached to fm4sQuest (8D000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Papyrus.0.log

ng.JPG

Uninstall the mod, clean the same from forms and scripts with "fm4s" inside, then reainstall.

Looks like you did not use a clean save for V3.1 or V3.2 that were requiring clean saves.

On 9/19/2018 at 4:45 AM, CPU said:

Uninstall the mod, clean the same from forms and scripts with "fm4s" inside, then reainstall.

Looks like you did not use a clean save for V3.1 or V3.2 that were requiring clean saves.

Thanks, I can use it.
I use sexual tags, I want to suggest

Can the sex and bathing tags be separated?

Or I really like the function of bathing in a bathtub. Can I put a bathtub in a fixed place?
Use dialogue will take the initiative to go to the place to take a bath?