Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

22 minutes ago, SirDuke said:

Dear CPU, is it OK, when I upload a Sperm EFFECT replacer,, based on your provided particle system?

If you have done a replacer feel free to share.

If you want I can include it in the next version giving you credits for it.

4 hours ago, boiman69 said:

how do I load it into skyrim? I have it downloaded now what?

Few ways.

But better to use a mod manager.

As @myuhinny said, Nexus Mod Manager is the easier one. I use Mod Organizer (more complex) or Vortex for other games (still complex and not yet finished.)

Get the zip file, run NMM and then click on the button to add a mod, browse the downloaded file and it should be enabled right away.

Just be sure you have all dependencies installed (SexLab, XPMSE, RagDolls, SOS, SkyUI, etc.)

can someone,please,help me?
also,english not my 1st language,so sorry about blood from your,reader,eyes 
i just dont know what to do with this
if i even once use pee or sp9rm with someone of my followers him start just do it all time 
or even combo,pe-pe and orgasm
yeah,and when all my followers do that...that was pretty...idc how to say that,so пiздец
i like that function,and wanna make it work without this...
so please,if somebody know how to fix this...
ScreenShot108.png.c3bb5facfcdb6238e32de42353008426.png

ScreenShot111.png

ScreenShot113.png

21 minutes ago, CelesUden said:

can someone,please,help me?
also,english not my 1st language,so sorry about blood from your,reader,eyes 
i just dont know what to do with this
if i even once use pee or sp9rm with someone of my followers him start just do it all time 
or even combo,pe-pe and orgasm
yeah,and when all my followers do that...that was pretty...idc how to say that,so пiздец
i like that function,and wanna make it work without this...
so please,if somebody know how to fix this...

Hello,

open the MCM menu.

Go in "Debug".

Click on "Cleanup".

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Hello,

open the MCM menu.

Go in "Debug".

Click on "Cleanup".

that work,but every time when followers take weapon or go in another location
like in temple of divine (no matter which location)  and out
they start do it again
so i every time must do this when fight start and when moving between locations (in and out)
basically just all time

1 hour ago, CelesUden said:

that work,but every time when followers take weapon or go in another location
like in temple of divine (no matter which location)  and out
they start do it again
so i every time must do this when fight start and when moving between locations (in and out)
basically just all time

I will check.

Just tell me if they are also real followers.

This mod seems to be incompatible with milk mod economy, Loading this mod ahead of milk mod economy causes the MCM menu of milk mod economy not to appear, and loading this after Milk mod economy causes this mod to fail completely. Meaning no MCM or dialogue options. I have no idea what exactly could be causing this as neither mod seems to override anything of the other.

Addendum: it seems that someone else had a similar problem with soul gem oven. Perhaps it is caused by the same thing.

Also loading milk mod economy, saving and then installing your mod and loading it ahead of milk mod economy in the load order makes the save impossible to load.

I will be posting a similar Reply in the support section of milk mod economy.

If someone else has managed to get the two mods to play well together I would be grateful for your help.

this is odd yet similar to me.

although i installed MME after FM4S.

So what I did was load MME last, get into game so the MCM shows up.

config mme then save and exit.

move MME above fm4s and load game.

MCM will still be there and both mods working.

Im using SGO, MME and FM4S so this def works together.... somehow.

another test you can try.

at the main menu instead of loading your save

use console to 

COC QASMOKE

this will take you to the test cell.

wait a while for all your mods to start and after a while see if the MCM shows.

21 hours ago, -alpha- said:

this is odd yet similar to me.

although i installed MME after FM4S.

So what I did was load MME last, get into game so the MCM shows up.

config mme then save and exit.

move MME above fm4s and load game.

MCM will still be there and both mods working.

Im using SGO, MME and FM4S so this def works together.... somehow.

another test you can try.

at the main menu instead of loading your save

use console to 

COC QASMOKE

this will take you to the test cell.

wait a while for all your mods to start and after a while see if the MCM shows.

Tried the method kindly provided by -alpha-. It seems if I load MME last the MCM of MME Doesn't appear, But the MCM of fm4s does.

In other words still no luck of getting the mcm of MME To show up without placing it above of fm4s.

And if I do that f4ms doesn't work at all. Moving f4ms above MME after saving With MME after f4me causes the save to crash instantly on load.

So still no idea why this is happening.

Addendum: tried the qasmoke trick but MME Still won't give me the MCM.

Hi, I am still at 3.2.

May the update help with being unable to reposition actors during sex? This is the main and probably the only drawback of using F4S as a matchmaker. For now I have to launch sex scene directly through SL.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:14 AM, seanchinhengo1 said:

Tried the method kindly provided by -alpha-. It seems if I load MME last the MCM of MME Doesn't appear, But the MCM of fm4s does.

In other words still no luck of getting the mcm of MME To show up without placing it above of fm4s.

And if I do that f4ms doesn't work at all. Moving f4ms above MME after saving With MME after f4me causes the save to crash instantly on load.

So still no idea why this is happening.

Addendum: tried the qasmoke trick but MME Still won't give me the MCM.

I use the two mods together and I have noticed no problems at all. I have had both MCMs straight from the start and only used LOOT to sort them. Currently MME is after FM4S in my load order. I have a pretty full load order, too. Since I'm building a new play-through I've thoroughly tested everything. 

It could be possible a third mod is interfering?

Hi CPU

I'm having a bit of trouble with toilets!

I spawned a toilet and it arrived, on the floor with a stick rising out of it. I assume the stick is some kind of control feature for positioning?

OK, so I went to the MCM to manage my toilet, Clicked on Manage Toilet GO, and the menu went blank. Out of the MCM I could still do nothing with the toilet.

In the MCM the Bathing page was still blank.

I never can get to manage the toilet. Am I missing something blindingly obvious here, please?

The stick is actually the CollisionObject that can be used to activate it.

If you don't find it in the MCM after placing it, then there should be a problem somewhere.

When placing it, keep the right or left mouse key (depending on where you equipped the spell), move with the mouse key pressed until youfind the right place you like.

Then release it.

This should place the toilet. (It is the same for showers and bathtubs.)

In case you still don't see it in the MCM, then send me the papyrus.log

2 hours ago, CPU said:

The stick is actually the CollisionObject that can be used to activate it.

If you don't find it in the MCM after placing it, then there should be a problem somewhere.

When placing it, keep the right or left mouse key (depending on where you equipped the spell), move with the mouse key pressed until youfind the right place you like.

Then release it.

This should place the toilet. (It is the same for showers and bathtubs.)

In case you still don't see it in the MCM, then send me the papyrus.log

Thank you. I use a controller (PC) but I discovered I can hold the spell and position the toilet seat quite easily. Presumably there is no post-drop adjustment? So that is sorted!

I took two screen shots of what happens with the MCM menu:  https://postimg.cc/gallery/2oszebl8o/   I click on Manage the Toilet and then the Bathing MCM page goes blank. It stays that way, even if I exit and re-enter the MCM menu.

And here's the papyrus log:  http://www.filedropper.com/papyrus0 

Thanks for your help!

PS I also mentioned a while back that nothing happens when I click on the Enable Go to Sleep option box in the config menu: https://postimg.cc/WhWhKTQ8 

I can click on the box, but nothing happens - no X or anything.

Hey there CPU! I love your mod man, it is simple enough and yet expansive enough that it hits exactly that threshold for me that I like! What I mean is that it is not one of those mods that completely takes over the game and ends up causing way more fuss than its worth, or something like Devious Devices which is very far from what I honestly enjoy! And while apparently having retained some elements from those mods, it keeps this air of simplicity around it, while at the same time not really being simple at all.

I did however notice some problems, from the get go! What I mean is, I had installed this mod from the very beginning (a fresh new game with the mod already installed) of the game requirements and all! Yet I seem to have some problems that seem rather persistent! Some of the animations don't seem to align properly or just don't even get initiated properly, talking about the spanking ones and some of the peeing animations. But worst of all were the cum/pee effects themselves, while a welcome addition to have all these under one mod, they just seem flat-out impossible to get rid of! And yes I've tried the debug options a few times. They still keep re-appearing on all the characters that my guy has had sex with using this particular mod (I also use Amorous Adventures), and I mean all!

And please do not read my comment as If reading a complaint, I admit that it might appear that way but all I intended to do here was simply just add my two cents to this conversation, and perhaps seeking some advice form either you or other people here (in case you are busy).