Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

V3.3

- I have some problems with the mod "Go To Bed". With v3.1 it worked, with v3.2 it didn't, with v3.3 I have very often CTDs during the "sleep screen" (hous passing).

Only sometimes it happens that the sleep ends without problems. Never happened with v.3.1 and NEVER happened with no FM4S installed.

- Whipping Option:  if the random choice uses a pillory, there are two issues: 1. The Whipping animations doesn't start at all. The male stays standing doing nothing. At the end (I set sex after) the sex animation starts fine BUT the "fake pillory" remains visible till the entire end of action.

Note that I have Zap 8.0 Plus by t.ara but I didn't register zaz animations in sexlab. This shouldn't matter because the zaz animations work anyway for other mods, I suppose.

Question:

Upgrading to v3.4 from v.3.3 need I a clean save or can I simply overwrite everything?

8 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Question:

Upgrading to v3.4 from v.3.3 need I a clean save or can I simply overwrite everything?

No need for a clean save.

About the bed I will check. I will check also the pillory problem.

8 minutes ago, Alex26 said:

Spank and be spanked it's cool, maybe someday add and whipping ability, it would be great ...

It is already done. You don't find it? Is in the same MCM page.

Whipping animation not work. Victim undressed, stay in pose, punisher takes out a whip and ... they both stand without movement (30 seconds or how many are assigned in MCM menu), then the victim dresses and scene ended.

(Whiping run by Maria Eden working normally)

Just now, Hatter said:

Whipping animation not work. Victim undressed, stay in pose, punisher takes out a whip and ... they both stand without movement (30 seconds or how many are assigned in MCM menu), then the victim dresses and scene ended.

If you can, tell me the name of the two NPCs.

I saw that, in some cases, they refuse to attack each other. (And the only way I saw to do the whipping is to start a combat.)

36 minutes ago, CPU said:

If you can, tell me the name of the two NPCs.

I saw that, in some cases, they refuse to attack each other. (And the only way I saw to do the whipping is to start a combat.)

I checked whipping in random location (Brandy-Mug Farm), both its inhabitants - Bolfrida Brandy-Mug and Faryl Atheron. They not whipping actor and actor not may whipping their. 

What does "start a combat"? My actor stands without movement.

FNIS updated, Zap ver. 7

Checked some NPC around Riften and Windhelm - whipping animation not work. Started a new game - whipping animation not work ?

More about "Go To Bed" conflict.

The above mod has two main  options to go to sleep:

1. Using the E key while ativating the Bed ---> the Player starts the vanilla animation to lay on the bed. Pressing again the E key while laying on bed starts the sleep screen menu.

This action, because makes an animation to start, has conflict with FM4S and causes CTD.

2. Using a power (Z key) ---> the Player search a bed, walk to the bed, lay on bed. Another Z key and starts the sleep screen ----> conflict and CTD.

This second option means also that using the action key "E" (NOT Z) on a bed it will start the vanilla sleep system (no animation ma directly the sleep menu).

In this case there is NO ctd.

Addendum:

I have another mod called "bm_SimpleActions" that allows the Player (Z key and popo-up menu) to choose some actions like:

- Sit down

- Meditate

- Lay down

- Lay down sideway

The last two have the subsequent option (pop-up menu) to sleep or not.

Also using this I have CTD during the sleep.

I suppose that it's because also this actions introduce some animations (lay down) before the sleep and this animation probably is the conflict with FM4S.

Addendum 2:

FM4S 3.3 conflicts also with the Campfire system to sleep.

The only way I have to not have CTD is to use the vanilla (stupid) system that makes the Player stand near the bed while the sleep menu fades to black.

5 hours ago, dewayne3478 said:

I have strange issue cannt get mcm to list the mod had the same issue 3.3. But I was fixiing to same computer didnt report it. It show installed and if i uninstall it. When i load  my same game it say the usual some content missing message this is fresh install my computer

The mod staying in the save game.

Usually it is enough to save again after a few seconds playing to make it disappear.

If does not work then clean the same with a tool, and remove everything (scripts and forms) that have "fm4s" in the name.

17 hours ago, Hatter said:

I checked whipping in random location (Brandy-Mug Farm), both its inhabitants - Bolfrida Brandy-Mug and Faryl Atheron. They not whipping actor and actor not may whipping their. 

What does "start a combat"? My actor stands without movement.

I tried with these two NPCs and it was fine.

I think there is something I have to do (if possible) to avoid the "combat package".

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Any plans for "soft" bondage content like cuffs/armbinder, ankle cuffs and maybe gag(from zap) ? since zap is already optional then why not? :O Would be great!

Not soon. At the moment I have big problems to have other actors around to ignore the combat required for the whipping.

3 hours ago, CPU said:

The mod staying in the save game.

Usually it is enough to save again after a few seconds playing to make it disappear.

If does not work then clean the same with a tool, and remove everything (scripts and forms) that have "fm4s" in the name.

i think you misunderstood me toward the end of my post. i was to clear i uninstalled the mod got usual message. so i know it installing. but it not showing in mcm

26 minutes ago, dewayne3478 said:

i think you misunderstood me toward the end of my post. i was to clear i uninstalled the mod got usual message. so i know it installing. but it not showing in mcm

Again, once you save a game with the mod active, traces of the mod may stay in your savegame, also if you uninstall the mod.

What I said before is my proposal to solve your problem.