Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

10 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I wasn't able to find an answer in the description:

The Sex Markers have an option to "Use Once" and then disappear.

Is this a "One sex act" related or they are used anyway until the Player changes cell?

They go away after used (sex but also poses, dances, etc.)

They stay when you change the cell (but only markers in the current cell are used for the actions.)

• 2 weeks later...

Help. My follower randomly pees when the game is loading or doing animations. It's kinda hot, but at the same time kinda not to see my companion randomly pee herself during a fight.

I actually find it quite funny, however, it really gets annoying because she can pee forever. Infinite bladder.

It is a known problem and it is related to other mods conflicting (like Bjin.)

I think I fixed it for another mod (MiniNeeds) as soon I will have some return I will do the same fix here.

But be aware that the pee is not related to infinite loading, the infinite loading is another problem that I do not yet understand and reproduce.

El 18/10/2016 a las 2:51 PM, CPU dijo:

En la próxima versión, maneja los marcadores colocados en exteriores de una manera diferente.

No hay más verificar si están en la misma celda, pero teniendo una distancia máxima real para considerar.

No me da la opción de mear y orinar

1 hour ago, Alex26 said:

It seems that I have one such problemma with a non-vanishing inscription in the center of the screen when the animation starts. And this inscription does not disappear until the end of the animation ...

Screenshot

Can anyone come across, tell me how to remove?

It is from the Free Camera.

If you turn the camera a little it should go away.

In all cases I am going to disable the interactions in case the player is locked in an animation (not controlled by SexLab.) So the problem will not appear anymore.

49 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

How come I missed this awesome mod in all my days on this site?   :open_mouth:     Sadly I'm using Skyrim SE now. I hope you might port this to SE.

Meanwhile (I hope you don't mind) I'll try a personal port and see how I get on.

Go for it.

Let me know if it will be OK or not.

I will port first a simpler mod (MiniNeeds), after I will get some experience on SSE I will port this one.

The last one I will port will be SSX, but for this one I really need to write SKSE plugins.

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:39 PM, CPU said:

Go for it.

Let me know if it will be OK or not.

I will port first a simpler mod (MiniNeeds), after I will get some experience on SSE I will port this one.

The last one I will port will be SSX, but for this one I really need to write SKSE plugins.

Your mod works (so far as I can tell) perfectly in SE! I put the animations through the upgrade process, converted the form of the ESP to 44. I have MCM, animations, dialogue - all OK. It might not be perfect, I can't tell. But what I have tried of it, it seems to be good.

Thank you for this mod - it really beats the pants off a load of the others I have been using. I wish I'd found this earlier!

If you want me to ship you my converted files, I'd be happy to do so. As I say - not fully tested but so far, so good.

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Your mod works (so far as I can tell) perfectly in SE! I put the animations through the upgrade process, converted the form of the ESP to 44. I have MCM, animations, dialogue - all OK. It might not be perfect, I can't tell. But what I have tried of it, it seems to be good.

Thank you for this mod - it really beats the pants off a load of the others I have been using. I wish I'd found this earlier!

If you want me to ship you my converted files, I'd be happy to do so. As I say - not fully tested but so far, so good.

I wish to do a couple of minor fixes before converting it to SSE.

Nothing special.

At the moment I am trying to finalize MiniNeeds.

I love this mod. But. When I have them Follow Me For Sex, then say "Let's have sex" they just stand there. I get a vocal agreement from the follower and an error message which says "Check if you have animations for two participants". The animations work quite well if the NPC is not following me for sex and I say "Lets have sex with me now". Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Pappy50 said:

I love this mod. But. When I have them Follow Me For Sex, then say "Let's have sex" they just stand there. I get a vocal agreement from the follower and an error message which says "Check if you have animations for two participants". The animations work quite well if the NPC is not following me for sex and I say "Lets have sex with me now". Any suggestions?

At the moment no. Check the "sexual preference options" and enable all possibilities.

I will try to fix this bug (reported many times) for V3.2

Hello and thanks for that great mod CPU.

Here is how I use it: starting sex with a follower (using FM4S), then running through animations by pressing the "O" key (brought by the "SexLab Tools" mod). In short, I'm using it as a sex media player, bypassing various arousal challenges and quests that would unlock sex in the end.

Btw, there is a blocking issue: when switching to an animation that embeds objects/furniture, those do not disappear when switching to the next animation. This totally pollutes view: end of joy.

By example, if follower bends on a chair on anim 7, then when going to anim 8, follower will have her feet/legs blocked into the middle of that chair. Chair is moving with the follower, as if it was sticked to her.

I could not find a "SexLab Tools" support thread, and maybe it should be an option in SexLab's MCM rather than in those tools. Option would be to flush all of 1 animation assets, before starting another animation. I didn't test extensively and cannot tell if those assets properly disappear when the animation terminates on its own rather than when being interrupted by me.

Plugins I installed:

- SexLab Framework

- SexLab Arousal

- SexLab Arousal Monitor

- SexLab Animations Loader

- Anubis, Nibbles and Leito's animation packs

- FM4S

- SexLab Tools

- 3rd party: OSA + OSex

Do you know of that issue, did you find a workaround (console commands)?

5 minutes ago, digpigg said:

Hello and thanks for that great mod CPU.

Here is how I use it: starting sex with a follower (using FM4S), then running through animations by pressing the "O" key (brought by the "SexLab Tools" mod). In short, I'm using it as a sex media player, bypassing various arousal challenges and quests that would unlock sex in the end.

Btw, there is a blocking issue: when switching to an animation that embeds objects/furniture, those do not disappear when switching to the next animation. This totally pollutes view: end of joy.

By example, if follower bends on a chair on anim 7, then when going to anim 8, follower will have her feet/legs blocked into the middle of that chair. Chair is moving with the follower, as if it was sticked to her.

I could not find a "SexLab Tools" support thread, and maybe it should be an option in SexLab's MCM rather than in those tools. Option would be to flush all of 1 animation assets, before starting another animation. I didn't test extensively and cannot tell if those assets properly disappear when the animation terminates on its own rather than when being interrupted by me.

Do you know of that issue, did you find a workaround?

Hello.

Sadly this is a game engine limitation.

There is no way to get rid of the "AnimObjects" (chairs, butalso soap, wine, food, etc.) if the animation does not end correctly.

And there is no way to understand if an animation has an AnimObject associated, so it cannot be filtered by other mods.

There is something that probably will be in a future version of SexLab. A flag to tell if an animation has an anim object.

So mods will be able to filter them out.

On 3/4/2018 at 3:44 AM, CPU said:

It is a known problem and it is related to other mods conflicting (like Bjin.)

I think I fixed it for another mod (MiniNeeds) as soon I will have some return I will do the same fix here.

But be aware that the pee is not related to infinite loading, the infinite loading is another problem that I do not yet understand and reproduce.

So......now that mini needs 3.1b is out, will there be a fix for the Bjin issue soon =D !? Been waiting patiently for months for this fix. I have played many mods and this is in my top 10 must haves but the endless peeing and gushing is a little off-putting LoL. Thanks for the time and effort you put into your great mods and for sharing ,you da man! ;)

I like it.. tho I have a few issues.

Neither participant, when kissing, pokes their head out far enough to reach each other's lips

Kissing men seems to align correctly every time. For women, I can't seem to ever get them to align and they don't get close enough (I play as a woman)

11 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

I like it.. tho I have a few issues.

Neither participant, when kissing, pokes their head out far enough to reach each other's lips

Kissing men seems to align correctly every time. For women, I can't seem to ever get them to align and they don't get close enough (I play as a woman)

Kissing anims were gendrless, and this has some problems if the actors do not have a "perfect" size.

In future (not soon) I may do anims split in at lest three sizes, to try to improve this type of anims.

You might recall I moved your mod to SSE for myself. It works fine! But I have acquired one weird little repeat animation that I think comes from this mod:

https://ibb.co/bxVG6n

Yes - Kalena Rios is a T-Girl (awesome mod). In Sexlab, her gender is set to male using an Oldrim change NPC gender flag mod.  I had some fun with 'her' which mod-wise worked perfectly. But since then she starts up this repeating ejaculation splodges from her body (not her penis).  It usually happens on a cell transition and persists for a few minutes before ceasing. It does not always happen - I can go for a while before she starts it up again.

I guess a script fires an animation? But I can't track how to stop this happening! I tried the other mods loaded: Sexlab Aroused Redux; Sexlab Squirt Reborn, and Sexlab 1.63b SE. None of these stop the event. The ejaculate looks like Follow Me's meshes. I've tried different settings in Follow Me's MCM with no luck.

If you can help me track how to stop this, I'd be most grateful. The rest of the mod is perfect!  I wish I knew about it before I loaded my current game with Sexlab and all that stuff. Your mod is way better!

Thanks!