Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

41 minutes ago, Parky said:

I have Selene Kate, peeing constantly since telling her to do so, can't see it in her inventory? 

No, the pee is not visible in the inventory.

I am trying to fix the problem.

Another report:

- I use the mod "Go To Bed" that allows my palyer to have the same animations as the NPCs when going to sleep.

If I use a self-action for Pose or Dance from FM4S (and only those two), then the animation from Got To Bed no longer works. My char stays stuck forever, no controls, no Hud, nothing.

Note that the animation used by Go To Bed is a vanilla animation "used" for the player and it has no need to be registered with FNIS. It works, normally, even without FNIS.

I think I found why the pee is not get removed.

It happens when the scene is running and you have the free camera active. For some reasons equipping/unequipping items does not work correctly in this situation.

I will do a patch to have the camera forced to the first or 3rd person (but not the free camera) when unequipping.

And I will also add a button in the MCM to force remove it for the player and the actor under the crosshair.

Hi!

I got a problem with a follower not functioning as intentional with this mod. 

I got The three legal elves follower version installed, and FMFS seems to work just fine with 2 of the elves, but not the third one, Karliah. 

Whenever I ask one of the elves to follow for sex, and then a random NPC, all the threesome options for FMFS comes up: Sex with another follower, etc. But when I try the same with Karliah, it dosen't: 

1. After asking Karliah, then another NPC and talking to Karliah again, the option " Follow us for sex" comes up again, even though I already had her following. 

2. The option "Follow me/us for sex" just disappears the second time I talk to Karliah. 
3. The mod works fine for everyone else, except Karliah. 

4. 1 on 1 sex with Karliah seems to work fine. 
(edit) 5. The options for threesome events dosen't show up when picking a npc and Karliah.

I've gone through the mod with TESEdit, but I can't find anything (I'm not that experienced with TESEdit anyway...). As far as I can tell, she's not tagged as a child. 

Any ideas what might cause this? I'm at a loss. 

2 hours ago, Citrus87 said:

Hi!

I got a problem with a follower not functioning as intentional with this mod. 

I got The three legal elves follower version installed, and FMFS seems to work just fine with 2 of the elves, but not the third one, Karliah. 

Whenever I ask one of the elves to follow for sex, and then a random NPC, all the threesome options for FMFS comes up: Sex with another follower, etc. But when I try the same with Karliah, it dosen't: 

1. After asking Karliah, then another NPC and talking to Karliah again, the option " Follow us for sex" comes up again, even though I already had her following. 

2. The option "Follow me/us for sex" just disappears the second time I talk to Karliah. 
3. The mod works fine for everyone else, except Karliah. 

4. 1 on 1 sex with Karliah seems to work fine. 
(edit) 5. The options for threesome events dosen't show up when picking a npc and Karliah.

I've gone through the mod with TESEdit, but I can't find anything (I'm not that experienced with TESEdit anyway...). As far as I can tell, she's not tagged as a child. 

Any ideas what might cause this? I'm at a loss. 

Not really.

Send me your mod list, I will try to replicate and probably fix it.

Please indicate what are the three mods adding the followers also.

22 hours ago, CPU said:

Not really.

Send me your mod list, I will try to replicate and probably fix it.

Please indicate what are the three mods adding the followers also.

Thanks for your response, I'm glad you'd like to have a go at it! 

I'm running quite a few mods (I've been following the Ultimate skyrim build (With requiem), and adding SL stuff myself afterwards), 252 active plugins. I'm aware that Ultimate skyrim and Requiem can be tricky to alter without causing huge issues, but so far I have been able to produce a very stable game (at least I think so), with decent FPS. 

Since my last post, I've also noted that whenever I trigger NPC's or followers with " Follow me/Us for sex", I begin to experience stuttering after a few minutes or so, even after releasing followers. The FPS drops quite noticeably, and this remains until I restart the game (Reload save dosen't solve it). This happens with ANY NPC, not just Karliah. 

I'm no modder, but it feels like there's some script firing constantly or something, piling up until it starts dragging the FPS down. 

The mod that add the elves is called "The three legal elves":

Modlist + Loadorder:

I'd be very impressed indeed if you could find the problem, I imagine it might be quite tricky, with so many mods running... :tongue: Also, I'm running some ESP's behind Requiem for the indifferent.esp cause some mod authors said it should be like that, or it won't work. Maybe, who knows. It seems fine. 

PS: I love your mod, and your work! :smile:

I guess I should Merge some of those patches, to ease the loadorder a bit. :tongue:

Edit: I've been messing around a bit with the load order, and removed some mods I didn't really use anyway. 

It seems that the lagging isn't coming from follow me for sex, as it seems to happen just about anywhere. Perhaps the fact that I uninstalled some mods earlier messed it up... Anyhow, Interesting to see what you come up with, about the missing "follow us" function! :smile:

Edit #2: I found the source of the lag. It was caused by my Ciceria follower, the moment I disabled her the fps returned to normal. My Karliah follower is still not functioning though. Also, to clarify: She is a custom follower, not the actual vanilla Karliah. 

23 minutes ago, Gelubir said:

awesome mod!,  cant you add scat? :tongue:

No, it is 100% against of what I can visually tolerate.

I do not condemn people liking it, it is just that I will not be able to implement.

3 minutes ago, Gelubir said:

ooohh :frown: well, i have a bug whit pole dance, went stop animation the pole still here 

Yeah, the pole is an animobject, and often when an animation with an animobject is stopped the animobject remains.

Usually, it goes away on cell changes.

Hello

this is a lovely mod, and i think many actions are all in one here.

But i have a problem with the pillory. I have activated all animations with pillory. When the scene starts, then comes a big pillory with two foundations. When the actor(player Fem) is snapped in comes after the scaling  prozess a second pillory. This is smaller and with a single foundation. The player snaps then in this pillory without deleting the first. Then plays the animation. (sometime broken)

I have chnged the load order with Zaz 8.0. Before or after Zaz is the same. I play without any devious devives or etc, so i think the first pillory is from Zaz. I will now disable every pillory funktion ------ Unfortunately :bawling:

P.S I think here is a conflict with SL, ZaZ and the animObj.

1 hour ago, El_Torro said:

Hello

But i have a problem with the pillory. I have activated all animations with pillory. When the scene starts, then comes a big pillory with two foundations. When the actor(player Fem) is snapped in comes after the scaling  prozess a second pillory. This is smaller and with a single foundation. The player snaps then in this pillory without deleting the first. Then plays the animation. (sometime broken)

I have chnged the load order with Zaz 8.0. Before or after Zaz is the same. I play without any devious devives or etc, so i think the first pillory is from Zaz. I will now disable every pillory funktion ------ Unfortunately :bawling:

Yes, the pillory is from Zaz. The problem is the zazanim adds a pillory animobject, and t.ara updated the pillory furniture to Zaz8.0, so they do not match anymore.

In future I will add my specific custom anim, using only the object I know. So it should play better.

1 hour ago, El_Torro said:

Hello

P.S I think here is a conflict with SL, ZaZ and the animObj.

i have tried several settings. i have the "sex while peeing/cum receiving and for both" buttons disabled and it´s works. 

I will continue to use the mod but with caution........

Yeah, your answere came while i written these. Thank you, i will testing your mod, and the issues posting here. Yes, the Zaz 8 is a good thing, but many mods have problems ( especially written for Zaz 7.0) Taras Mods and Zaz in one is sometimes a big problem (show Amputator Framework)

So i have testet this mod. Many, many bugs.....

1. I have removed the pee glich by killing and recurrect my male follower ( constantly peeing and ejaculating at kissing and after loading new areal). I have disabled all pee and cum action before. I think, this is a bad or broken script. (Not forget saving followers equipment!)

The best way is the npc´s  or players inventar cleaning via console command. `removeallitems` (remove all needed  equipment before)

Only these do´s working or maybe a save clean

2. The Follower sex among themselves (quicky or with FmfS) doesn´t work. I have set the animations per tag, activate all buttons for follower sex but when the animation will starting (after undressing) my followers are  disappeared. The Followers come back only by entering a new area. (after loading screen) The same glich by Follower and npc.

3. The bathing animation works fine. I don´t  know if it´s doe´s with bathing in skyrim. (not installed)

I can use only the Follow for Sex function with kissing/bathing. Sex only with player (3.rd, 4.rd no problem)

These was a test with a new game start, so i disable FMFS and wait now for a bug fix.

7 hours ago, LibertyPrime said:

Will there ever be a compatibility patch between this and Bathing In Skyrim? It'd be cool to use the bathing in a bathtub animation from this mod to wash yourself using BiS' system.

I think also that it would be the best way  to take over or equalize certain routines from other mods. Some Animobjects like pillory from ZaZ (peeing, squirting etc. also). The animated tongues in kissinganim from Halo Link maybe without pull sounds. ( it's frustrating) You could do more then 4 frames  playing with it.

The Sexanimation should be a full integration in SL. Cumshot option would the same  by using SLCS.

This would significantly reduce the amount of scripts and bugs in game.

It means then, though several mastermods, but who plays without them?

These are just suggestions ...... i don´t  know how much the effort would be

On 15.01.2018 at 10:10 PM, seahorse said:

Oh no, stripping doesn't work in v 3.2 :frown:

I've just started testing new version today. What's the matter? Voicing, bathing, showering - everything is so cute, but my favorite function doesn't work - neither strip, no redress - nothing happen at all, exept NPC says "Hmm, nmm!" (I love this hmm, hmm!!!).

And again - is there an option to adjust position for actors during such events like posing, or SL scene? Actor jumps to former position as soon as I close console.

Thank you CPU for your work, no matter of what goes wrong - this might be my mod list specific, and my own problems.

hey, I can help you. During the translation into my language, I rolled back the stripping function to version 3.1. Download the file and replace it with Data/Scripts.

follow me for sex v3_2 (fix strip).rar