Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

test

in threesume sex

i think wrong gender scan

i play male character  and have sex with two female npc

but my acting are female

When you ask for sex you have two options: active and passive.

If you say passive then the player actor will be the first one.

If you say active the player actor will be the second one.

There is no gender scan.

[beep] <-- this is the BBCode tag to add a swearing.

At the end, I think I will need to add a single page MCM to give some configuration.

Do not expect to be a super complex mod. It was not the intention.

I must check this out.

Seems like one good concept. Need to ask little, is there any aroused or stuff that it depends on or is only your speech skill?

I must say as others, many mods do have to many stuff in them right now. They must stop adding stuff to them.

If my Dowa wants some sex, he/she dont want it in the well in Whiterun.

I must check this out.

Seems like one good concept. Need to ask little, is there any aroused or stuff that it depends on or is only your speech skill?

I must say as others, many mods do have to many stuff in them right now. They must stop adding stuff to them.

If my Dowa wants some sex, he/she dont want it in the well in Whiterun.

No requirements.

Arousal is ignored. Locations are ignored. No perks checked or altered.

You ask when you want to ask. And you do sex when you want. No strings attached.

Ahh. Nice, I am getting tired of those mods.

Installing this and turn off those other that tell me to have sex. "When I need to go to Mortal and talk some one instead".

Since Aroused it one good mod, that it self dont do any more then what it should and give you penalty and buff. Use the buffs/penaltys from that mod.

And use this instead of the mods you know I talk about. And simply turn them off in MCM, cant remove them, since it would not be good for the save.

Will not restart one lvl 70 so easy.

Sound good to me, did have one chat whit my daughter this weekend and she was frustrated about that she needed to have sex several times per day.

Did tell her to fix so it dont happen so often.

Thanks CPU

Btw you need to add one versions number on the file.

Edited by Uncle64

Nice mod, I'm sure I'll find a use for it in my load order. :) Would be cool if you could make this an add on for eager npcs or, they could just follow you then you could use the ENPCs dialogue to initiate the sex.

Is this mod going to do anything to relationship rank or anything like that in the future, or is it basically a want sex get sex mod?

In both cases: not gonna happen.

Pity about that, especially with regard to SLEN, it would have finally put a stop to the almost once every page requests to add a "follow me to somewhere private" option from people who don't bother reading previous posts/pages to discover that "not gonna happen" is BeamerMiasma's own feelings on t

You could take your lust interest to the discreet location, do your actions and when it is over, pop the SLEN question. Might have to use a potion to reinvigorate them first...... ;)

Take your interest to a discrete location and using the new keyword selection play a simple foreplay or kissing animation only. Then you can use your SLEN dialogue to go further.

I've been looking for a simple mod that basically allows the player character the ability to seduce an NPC and improve their standing with your character as a way to use beds or gain access to items and gold without having to steal it, or to turn said NPC into a marriageable NPC, or follower (basically a very light romance mod). Actually I think SL Romance was supposed to function that way, but the relationship building aspect was never really worked on to the extent that was described by the mod author as far as I'm aware.

As far as features I would LIKE to see added to this, maybe after sleeping with an NPC enough times, the dialog changes to something of familiarity between the PC and that NPC, or there is a chance that money is offered to the player character after the act is finished, and if accepted then it can be offered every time in the future (I was inspired by reading something to that extent in the book The Real Barenziah). Though That's moving WAY outside of the scope of this mod I think.

I wish I knew how to script myself, otherwise I would probably use this mod as a base and run with it a bit.. but I have no such knowledge, nor do I see myself as having the mind for scripting.. but I digress.

I think that Sexlab Util1 mod working with this mod might be able to do as you ask.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/

I've been looking for a simple mod that basically allows the player character the ability to seduce an NPC and improve their standing with your character as a way to use beds or gain access to items and gold without having to steal it, or to turn said NPC into a marriageable NPC, or follower (basically a very light romance mod). Actually I think SL Romance was supposed to function that way, but the relationship building aspect was never really worked on to the extent that was described by the mod author as far as I'm aware.

As far as features I would LIKE to see added to this, maybe after sleeping with an NPC enough times, the dialog changes to something of familiarity between the PC and that NPC, or there is a chance that money is offered to the player character after the act is finished, and if accepted then it can be offered every time in the future (I was inspired by reading something to that extent in the book The Real Barenziah). Though That's moving WAY outside of the scope of this mod I think.

I wish I knew how to script myself, otherwise I would probably use this mod as a base and run with it a bit.. but I have no such knowledge, nor do I see myself as having the mind for scripting.. but I digress.

I think that Sexlab Util1 mod working with this mod might be able to do as you ask.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/

Thanks, I'll give this a try. I've seen this mod before, but never considered trying to use it that way.

Cpu master !! -of script-

merci pour le FR !!!!

how i update from 1.0 to 1.2 ?

Just uninstall the previous and install the new. There are no scripts inside, it should upgrade right away.

i like this simple idea. any chance of including creatures?

The problem is that creatures do no speak (you cannot have dialogues with them.)

So, maybe a spell. But at this point, it will be pretty much like Match Maker.

P.S. This is my 6666 post.

More serious ... some observations:

1. I'm always a bit distracted and, due the fact I used this mod mainly with NPCs who are already my current followers, often I forgot the last dialogue (go away) that it seems to be obligatory to end the "ready for sex" status. After some sex, I leaved the area to pursuit a quest and my followers, of course, followed me as I belived it was normal.

But it wasn't and I noticed just before a combat and entering a dungeon where:

a. They react as always to an enemy threat.

b. They, instead, do not sneak when I do (and made my squad to be discovered too early).

The "b" case was the one that reminded me they are still in the "follow for sex" influence.

So, just a suggestion, maybe some sort of "advertisement"? It could be timed after the end of the last sex scene or something like.

2. I tried a threesome with my two followers Erik and Lydia. I asked to the male first, the to Lydia to join, then I selected the "passive" role.

Well, as almost always the SexLab engine started a MMF scene. I corrected it using SexLab Tools by Goubo but the actors were in the wrong positions (the male was in one of the two passive position). I neeeded to use also the SexLab hotkeys to solve.

I noticed that this "mismatched tag and/or gender" is an usual issue with several mods and it's probably an issue due the SexLab Framework's internal mechanic.

Am I wrong?

You are right.

About the followers (real ones) I do not change anything, that should do whatever they were doing before.

They are added to a faction, but the faction has no effects at all.

And I just call the very basic sexlab function with this mod.

In case you say passive: first added is the player then the followers for sex, in the order you called them.

In case you say passive active: first added is the first sex follower, then the player, then the remaining sex followers.