Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

(I suppose you mean "active" in your last line).

Anyway, if I want to have a threesome with me (female) and a female follower both fu....d at the same time by a male follower, there is no guarantee that I can achieve that, right?

I do very little control on how the actors are positioned and what is the anim called.

So, yes, no guarantees that you will play in the correct position.

But future plans:

* Add an IdleMarke positioner to have the animation placed in the correct spot

* Add a way to select the animation explicitly and have the actors in the right spot with a visual menu.

Hi CPU like the mod very much however I seem to be hitting an issue where it doesn't seem to recognise installed animations. I have a few 4 and 5 person animations installed however when I have 3 or 4 followers for sex the console output says "can't find a valid animation" and I get the attached when I use follow me for sex to check how many animations it recognises.

The 4 and 5 person anims are tagged aggressive (ive only found 1 non-aggressive one).

Any ideas.

post-1092533-0-19240400-1476401354_thumb.jpg

Hi CPU like the mod very much however I seem to be hitting an issue where it doesn't seem to recognise installed animations. I have a few 4 and 5 person animations installed however when I have 3 or 4 followers for sex the console output says "can't find a valid animation" and I get the attached when I use follow me for sex to check how many animations it recognises.

The 4 and 5 person anims are tagged aggressive (ive only found 1 non-aggressive one).

Any ideas.

I will give a look.

But I use (for this mod) only very basic SexLab functions.

Is it possible to move the "follow me for sex" dialogue option to the bottom of the other dialogue options?  Kind of distracting when it i at the very top of everyone's dialogue choices.

Yes, it is possible.

I prefer it to the top, but I can move it (or maybe add an option to decide if they have to be on top or bottom.)

I am adding 2 extra features to this mod right now, so probably I will fit also this request into it.

Is there an explanation for how placing idle markers works?

I did not wrote one, but more or less it works like this:

You enable the spell to place a marker, it will be added to the player by default.

The spell is called Place Sex Marker (or something like that.) It is in the Illusion School.

Then equip the spell (right hand), and keep the button pressed. A marker will appear in front of the player.

Move around until you are satisfied of the position, then release the mouse button.

This will place the marker.

Be aware that if you do not check "Marler always visible" as soon as you place the marker it will disappear (it will be used, but it will be invisible.)

After that all the animations started by this mod will use the closest marker (if in the same cell.)

You can activate the option on the main page to force also the sexlab animation started from other mods to be on the marker, if you like.

I looked for a marker spell, but either I missed it, or I need to update Sexlab.  It isn't part of this?

The mod works will all SexLab versions starting from 1.60 (of course I recommend the last one.)

The spell is called "Add Sex Marker" and should be added to the player as soon as you enable the option in the MCM.

After loading an earlier save without the mod, the 2 new menus showed up and I was able to get the spell to place the markers.

If I walked onto the marker and then started sex with my "follow"er it would re-orient the animation. I tried a couple outside but they didn't seem to work otherwise.  A few I did in Whiterun did though I had to be close. Maybe it didn't count as "in the same cell" in the wilderness.

After loading an earlier save without the mod, the 2 new menus showed up and I was able to get the spell to place the markers.

If I walked onto the marker and then started sex with my "follow"er it would re-orient the animation. I tried a couple outside but they didn't seem to work otherwise.  A few I did in Whiterun did though I had to be close. Maybe it didn't count as "in the same cell" in the wilderness.

When you are in an exterior cell, you still are in a cell.

In many cases, you can be close to the border of one cell. For example, Whiterun is composed of many cells, and it is really easy that you placed a marker in a different cell by just a few inches.

I didn't realize the city itself had multiple cells, but given the size I suppose that's inevitable. I noticed in the wilderness that on the list of placed markers one said Whiterun Tower and the other just said wilderness cell.

Now I just need to practice my placings near walls and posts for the standing anims that are against walls.

I didn't realize the city itself had multiple cells, but given the size I suppose that's inevitable. I noticed in the wilderness that on the list of placed markers one said Whiterun Tower and the other just said wilderness cell.

Now I just need to practice my placings near walls and posts for the standing anims that are against walls.

In the next release (among other fixes), I will handle markers placed on exteriors in a different way.

No more checking if they are in the same cell, but having an actual maximum distance to be considered.