Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

cpu

Thanks for introducing height scaling etc. at the start of the kiss animations. But as the animations do not seem to be part of the framework, you might have to re-scale the actors at the end "manually". After some testing with this feature, i have now a (human) giant resp. a (human)  gnome which i cannot re-scale by means that I know at least....

cpu

Thanks for introducing height scaling etc. at the start of the kiss animations. But as the animations do not seem to be part of the framework, you might have to re-scale the actors at the end "manually". After some testing with this feature, i have now a (human) giant resp. a (human)  gnome which i cannot re-scale by means that I know at least....

Probably is a bug.

I suppose I re-scale back the actors at the end.

But probably, for some reasons, it is not working fine.

I will do some extra testing tomorrow, and probably provide a patch.

Not yet tested the scaling issue but I have another one, more strange.

I have SexLab set for NPCs using beds always and for "ask for bed" when the Player is involved. Often it works, sometimes not. "Normal" SexLab little glitch, probably depending from some stack or lag on scripts.

Anyway ...

IF I place a marker, NPC-NPC always use the marker itself. That's good.

When the Player is involved and I answer "yes" to use the bed, it happens a strange thing. The Player starts to walk toward the marker but, suddendly, starts to "fly" in the air, climbing. After some seconds starts the scene and the Player is teleported on the marker.

It's really strange. It's like the "walking toward bed" script runs also the "TCL" command on the AI controlled Player.

And note that this happens ONLY if there is a marker in the area. It never happens with only standard beds, bedrolls, or piles of hay (vanilla placed or custom placed it doesn't matter).

Any idea?

Hi,maybe it's a stupid question but in your mod,falmers are they recognized like creatures or not?

actually they are a degenerated race but always a race,i'm playing a mod involving a very large presence of them

so i don't know if i could use your mod without issues

thanks in avance

Hi,maybe it's a stupid question but in your mod,falmers are they recognized like creatures or not?

actually they are a degenerated race but always a race,i'm playing a mod involving a very large presence of them

so i don't know if i could use your mod without issues

thanks in avance

Hi, falmers are considered creatures by SexLab, and so by my mod.

You should not be able to use them with my mod (first because you cannot speak to them, and then because I am calling only human animations and not creature animations.)

A strange thing is happening on some NPCs after kissing.

Their inventory is full of tongues.

I have not yet found a cause for it but other than that its working well.

Yeah, for sure is an error of this mod.

Tongues are armors, and probably I am not removing them after adding them.

I can verify this glitch too, tongues are not being flushed out of inventory after kissing lol

I can verify this glitch too, tongues are not being flushed out of inventory after kissing lol

Yes, I am aware of this glitch.

This weekend I will released a patched version.

Yes, I am aware of this glitch.

This weekend I will released a patched version.

Thank you! Btw how goes the priority of "follow me for sex" command in npcs behaviors? I told Heimskr(female) to follow me but she is still minding her own business.

Big bunch of modifications and improvements. Please enjoy version 1.9.

Be aware that a clean save may be required for upgrading.

• (fix) The equipped tongues are no more in the inventory after the kiss completes
  • (improvement) When actors are completing a kiss, they will move away better
  • (fix) Fixed some kisses problems (just spam in the log) when the kisser race is custom and not supporting facial animations
  • (improvement) Added a page to configure the sex options
  • (improvement) Followers can now have sex between themselves
  • (improvement) Added a "quick sex dialogue" that enables to quickly ask for sex to a NPC that is not a follower
  • (improvement) You can now ask the followers to masturbate
  • (improvement) Better scaling of actors during kisses
  • (improvement) Now the maximum number of sex followers is increased to 8
  • (fix) Added an option to double check if an actor is not human and stop trying to kiss and have sex (was a problem with some custom creatures that have a race that allows speaking)
  • (improvement) Added a Force Reset button on the main page, to facilitate a reinstall of the mod or resolve bad situations
  • (improvement) Improved the filter of kisses, now is way more advanced in finding the right partner (for follower kisses when player is not involved)
  • (improvement) Now you can ask the followers to have sex between them

This mod has become one of my must have mods.  ^_^

Looking forward to checking out the changes (though lol am going to have change text for dialogue like other user)

If you ever want to add another feature? - would love having the dialogue as an editable xml, ini or txt or whatever works.

This mod has become one of my must have mods.  ^_^

Looking forward to checking out the changes (though lol am going to have change text for dialogue like other user)

If you ever want to add another feature? - would love having the dialogue as an editable xml, ini or txt or whatever works.

Hi. Thanks.

Keep in mind that is not possible today to alter the dialogue text using scripts.

I did a custom SKSE to be able to have this feature, but it was refused by SKSE team. And doing it as plugin is not possible.

Hi. Thanks.

Keep in mind that is not possible today to alter the dialogue text using scripts.

I did a custom SKSE to be able to have this feature, but it was refused by SKSE team. And doing it as plugin is not possible.

Oh that's too bad.

But, K, Thanks. Good to know, especially about custom SKSE feature suggestion.

Editing esp doesn't take that too terribly long for that little bit of text. 

Thanks for excellent mod. I love kissing animation. Have one problem thou. I can't align actors. SL keys doesn't respond on aligning in this mod but works in other animation mods. Any suggestion?

See the picture:

post-894077-0-78847600-1484462308_thumb.jpg

Also, there are some "Dollar signs" on the front of some lines in MCM settings. Is that a bad thing?

Thanks for excellent mod. I love kissing animation. Have one problem thou. I can't align actors. SL keys doesn't respond on aligning in this mod but works in other animation mods. Any suggestion?

See the picture:

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Also, there are some "Dollar signs" on the front of some lines in MCM settings. Is that a bad thing?

Scaling actors during kisses is a pain.

Not really easy for me to reproduce/fix.

And because is not a SexLab animation you cannot use the SexLab keys (but I may introduce them in the next version.)

If you have "dollar signs" then there is something no translated correctly.

Try first to delete all files inside the Interface folder that are not ENGLISH.

If you still have the problem, then tell me that is the $ name (screenshot) and I will fix it.

And because is not a SexLab animation you cannot use the SexLab keys (but I may introduce them in the next version.)

If you still have the problem, then tell me that is the $ name (screenshot) and I will fix it.

Thank you very much for the answer CPU!

I'm about to go out now but will do your suggestion when come back.

Excellent mod... You did a great job with tongues. I'm thrilled. I'm sure Eva would love it too. ;)

I have some translation strings not showing up right either... Not sure why this happens, but here's some example shots.

[edit] posting at the same time... let me delete the non-eng files and try.

I forgot to update the non-English translation files.

So IT, ES, DE, JP, FR are all wrong.

Please delete them and use English.

I have some translation strings not showing up right either... Not sure why this happens, but here's some example shots.

[edit] posting at the same time... let me delete the non-eng files and try.

I forgot to update the non-English translation files.

So IT, ES, DE, JP, FR are all wrong.

Please delete them and use English.

Tried that.. do I need a whole new save, because it doesn't look like it worked.

See the picture:

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Hi there , you just know I love your work and always lurk around in your posts!

yes this mod ( which is a must have) would do much better to have the framework tech in the kissing scene.. worst case scenario you just make your own slal json file pointing to the kissing hkx files that u like most ( leito has a good one that comes default in the framework now) or just start the sexlab with a kissing tag .. having the framework controls for positioning and using the native scaling function is a much better solution ..!

CPU - Unfortunately, removing all txt files except English didn't help. I even did a clean save, started a new game and reinstalled the mod, and before I ran it, I removed all named files and the problem of "Dollar sign"  is still present.