On 3/23/2018 at 8:43 AM, Devorax said:

Thanks! Do you happen to have an HDT version of that mesh?

Bumping this. I too would love to have an HDT version of that mesh.

The floof is simply too much to bear. 

And the other werewolf HDT mod you linked on the first page still has the floof. ?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PsychosCreed said:

I'm been doing a dumb for some time now because I move them into data but they still turn out grey cant figure out what I'm doing wrong 

the file path needs to look like this:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\data\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\HermPenis.dds

NOT this:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\data\EXTRA ADD-ONs\AlternativeTextures\dog dick\red penis texture\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\HermPenis.dds

On 6/10/2018 at 5:42 AM, MadMansGun said:

the file path needs to look like this:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\data\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\HermPenis.dds

NOT this:

C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\data\EXTRA ADD-ONs\AlternativeTextures\dog dick\red penis texture\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\HermPenis.dds

like this?

Screenshot (4).png

48 minutes ago, PsychosCreed said:

I'm not but I do have HCOS in the NMM

now you tell me....HCOS already has this mod in it, but it uses a different file path and name for it's textures:

it's "Data\textures\HornyWerewolves\WerePenis.dds"

not " data\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\HermPenis.dds"

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

now you tell me....HCOS already has this mod in it, but it uses a different file path and name for it's textures:

it's "Data\textures\HornyWerewolves\WerePenis.dds"

not " data\textures\actors\hornywerewolves\HermPenis.dds"

my bad :P so I deleted horny werewolves and HCOS and reinstalled HCOS and it turned into the default whitish color 

also for some reason the file path doesn't show up for me as you stated and its 100% a goof on my part somewhere 

18 minutes ago, DimensionalChaos said:

is it possible to make your own character herm?

5. the file called "EXTRA ADD-ONs" is where you will find Alternative textures and add-ons:

"Alternative textures" - optional alternative textures.

"Katherine" - based on the Hermaphrodite Cat from the erotic text game "Corruption of Champions" (HDT not support)
she is summoned with a spell book found inside The Bannered Mare on the roof rafters.
this file has it's own readme.

"Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch" - this will turn the players Werewolf form into the Hermaphrodite Werewolf.
male players get Urta, female get the normal hermwolf.
this file has it's own readme.
Note: there is a alternative usage for this addon, it can be modified to be used as a makeshift patch for the SL Werewolves / Creature Framework beast race player bug, see its readme for more info.

1 hour ago, DimensionalChaos said:

And is there any way to make herm werewolves male for sexlab animations?

you mean use male animations? turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings.

1 hour ago, IGotBored said:

Hey man Im using the player patch with the nord custom race and i read the readme. Once i opened up the both esp in tesv but i really didn't know what i was looking to do. Could you help me?

load CustomRaces.esp before hermwolfplayer and then copy all of this:

fsscr000.jpg

into these armature lists:

fsscr001.jpg

• 1 month later...